the Rift

[OPEN] Damn that WOOD [clearing]

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

In her mind she fantasize about gettin with me

He lingered out of sight watching everyone head off in different directions. To his surprise most stuck close to the Rotunda, or headed to the Endless Blue. His brows furrowed slightly as he waited to see others head to the Veins. One small group headed that way, and made up his mind. Taking a deep breath he stepped back into the clearing where some still lingered. He held his skull marked head high as he strode proudly past the other equines. Blue and scarlet eyes looked straight a head as if daring anyone to stop him. His face was blank, stoic enough to make his father proud. Once he was well out of sight he allowed his face to relax back to it's easy grin.

He kept his eyes open for random things that needed cleaning or removed. His first project appeared in the form of two dead trees half standing and leaning against each other. He stood looking at them thinking of the best way to deal with the problem. He was sure knocking them down wouldn't be that difficult, but getting rid of the logs was a different story. Dual eyes gazed around thoughtfully. He hadn't realized how close he was to the veins. Smirking the turned back to the trees judging the angle carefully.

Stepping forward he reared up on his hind legs carefully placing his feather covered front hooves upon the meeting point. After finding the balance point the colt gathered his strength. Pulling his front legs back he grunted as his thick hooves slammed down on the trees. A groan from the dead bark was pleasing to his flattened ears. With a roar he threw all of his weight into his fore hooves.

His legs slammed to the ground as the trees did the same. A dried withered root flew from the ground and slapped the colt across the chest. Pain seared through his flesh as blood rushed to billow from the cut. With his face drawn up the colt snarled and glanced down at the bloody cut. Aggravated he rolled his shoulders trying to erase the pain from his mind. What better way to do than to finish his job. With neck arched, great head lowered, and nostrils flared he advanced on the fallen trunk. Splatters of blood followed his movements. He lowered his head to the first piece of timber and shoved it towards the lava pool that waited for it's meal, like a massive dragon.
-----------------------------------
Speaking
Words;; 413
OOC/Tags;; Open to all, he has a nasty cut on his chest, stupid tree xD
Girl I'm the king so that means I'm fly
Astarot

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow
NO WEALTH, NO LAND, NO SILVER, NO GOLD
NOTHING SATISFIES ME BUT YOUR SOUL

"Bet you were hoping nobody saw that."

The filly's sardonic voice rings through the Veins as she slinks towards the colt, a grin plastered in place. She's in her horse form today, which is fairly unusual - she's been experimenting with as many different animal forms that she can lay her hooves on. No beast is safe when Oizys is out for their blood, eager to drink of it and steal their bodies. Ker is a willing accomplice, her razor-sharp beak assisting where Oizys' blunt teeth fail, and the large yearling has developed something akin to an addiction to shapeshifting. Even the agonising pain is tolerable when she knows what comes after.

But when it comes to Kisamoa's grunt work, the raw strength of her horse form is the most useful. She's strong for her age, bulky and muscular, only stymied somewhat by The Thing, the weakness in her heart. It would be hard to picture such a weakness by simply gazing upon the gargoyle queen, however, with her powerful frame, savage horns and wicked attitude. She's in her element when she's using her strength to shift logs for Kisamoa, all in the hope of earning something good for her efforts.

Ker tilts her terrifying head at the boy, whilst Oizys also scrutinises him. Handsome enough, well-bred, if a little clumsy it seems. "Here, let me help. Don't want you hurting yourself again." Her cold eyes twinkle with mirth as she advances on the offending log, pressing her own colossal chest against it to help the colt push it towards the lava. Not out of any true empathy for his injuries, but because two bodies are better than one to achieve their goals.

image credits

@Astarot

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

In her mind she fantasize about gettin with me

He turns his head to look at the person that spoke. He really didn't care that it had happened, but this girl was gorgeous in a way he hadn't seen before. He noticed the grin on her face and smiled. His pale shoulders rose as his smile turned to a matching grin. "Shit happens, right?" it wasn't really a question, but she could answer if he wanted too. She was clearly younger than he was, but thickly built like he had once been. He took in her dark coat, and three jagged horns. Of course he didn't want to get on the wrong end of them, but they were still nice to look at.

His father would approve, but would he? Sure he loved to look at women, but he knew in his heart he only wanted one, maybe two in his life. His heart clenched at the thought of his father finding out. Or finding out what he really wanted to do with his life. turning his attention back to the girl he focused on her. She was to young for anything serious anyway.

It took him a moment to notice the large bird that was giving him the stink eye. Of course a unicorn wouldn't be able to have a dragon companion. He guessed a bird was the best she could hope for. He nodded his head at the bird showing his respect before turning to the girl. Laughed spilled from his lips at her words. "No, don't really want my battles scars coming from a tree."

With her added weight the tree rolled easier towards the lava. He shoved harder, his pride not allowing him to be shown up by a girl. Before long the log hit a downward slope and rolled away with a horrific sound as it hit the lava. He turned toward the girl smirking as he did so. "I'm Astarot by the way." He dipped his head respectfully before heading back to the next log.
-----------------------------------
Speaking
Words;; 332
OOC/Tags;; @Oizys sorry it took so long!
Girl I'm the king so that means I'm fly
Astarot