the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
The stallion stands looking out over the sea breathing in the cool morning air. Birdsong was upon them all, bringing with it the heat the duo had come to love. As the sun slowly rose it's fingers of light caressing the rippling waves of the sea he turned to his wolf. "Well Isabella, I think it;s time we try and find a little more magic in the world." She wagged her tail golden eyes shifting back to the ocean once more before turning to leave with her brother. The stallion smiled softy as she shifted forms and took to the air. With a half lunge the stallion threw hisbody over the sand. Thick legs beat that the cool grains leaving divots in the ground. After a few strides his massive silver and teal wings popped open catching the ocean wind and throwing his body into the sky.

It didn't take the Preyton and hybrid long to reach the Veins of the gods. Carefully the pair touched down eyes looking across the bridge. Isabella shifted back to the silvery wolf with ivy over her golden eyes. Lifting his head the stallion strode calmly towards the  shrines. Isabella stuck close to his right side her ears pricked curiously as she gazed around. Without hesitating to walked to the Sun god's shrine and bowed before it. "Thank you for all you do Sir." His voice was a low warm whisper before he rose and stepped back.

The stallion had respect for every true God that ruled over these lands and did not care which, if any chose to come and see him today. He was well aware how busy their immortal lives truly where. He smiled down at his sister before lifting his head, "I seek council. I'll be honest, I come to ask a favor, but I'd also like to just talk with you." He smiled warmly wonder which if any would come to his call.

Talking
Words: 325
OOC: Using my VOTG pass to call down either The Moon or Earth <3
Seeking ::[Magic: DarkxEarth| Can turn into a Hellhound that retains his body mass, height, and ivy markings]
:: [Restrictions | Transformation is very painful leaving him immobile for six seconds] @Mythical Request
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the MOON

The moon shines brightly

"No thanks to the rest of us, hmm?" The Goddess's voice, an unmistakable purr, tore through the stillness that often fell over the Veins. Although her words were clipped, there was some amusement in them, and if the stallion had been particularly astute, he wouldn't take offense.

Then again, she didn't really care if he did.

Appearing in a star-shine explosion of light and the scent of lilacs, the svelte form of the pale lady appeared before Ilios. Her pupil-less silver eyes blinked delicately as she scanned him, finding who he was in her mind, and nodding slightly. "I'm not one for chit-chat darling. What is it you have come here for? Fame? Glory? Power?" Her lips curled into a dark smile that did not touch her eyes.

Around them, despite the sunlight that filtered downwards from the sky, the air seemed to be darker somehow. Or perhaps was it simply that the Goddess appeared so much brighter? It was difficult to say. 

CREDITS

Ilios
The stud smiled as her purr brushed the air around them. Isabella's ears pricked as she looked around for the Goddess. He caught the assessment and swished his tail calmly. He had grown in the dark Goddesses forests, and he held a great respect for her. He knew what she was capable of and why she did the things she did, even if he didn't agree with her one hundred percent.

A blinding light and sweet smell of lilacs announced her arival. Blinking to clear the stars from his eyes the stallion gazed upon the beautiful goddess His horned head lowered and the wolf beside him did the same. "I wished to hold my thanks for everyone else, until I was sure who would grace us." His head lifted a smile still resting warmly on his face. "I appreciate all each of you does for us. Thank you my Lady."

He watched her carefully even though he appeared calm, he was wary. Ilios wasn't scared of her, his life was in her hands and that would never change. She was a double edged sword; beautiful and deadly. His ears flicked as she spoke and he nodded in understanding. "I seek power Miss." He glanced at Isabella she she stood silent and watchful beside him. "I'm sure you know, but I've always had a, well, thing for wolves. When they are near all run in fear," He turned his silver eyes to meet her own before finishing, "I wish to harness that power to keep my family as safe as I can." He knew if it was truly their time to go it would happen, but he could keep them from minor harm.

He watched the Lady quietly wondering what she would have him do to earn such a thing. It seemed darker now that she was there, but to him that just made her lilac body glow. She was the moon and the darkness. 'Without the dark how would anyone ever see the light?' He lifted his head ears tilted forward a smile still resting on his handsome ivy marked face.

Talking
Words: 351
OOC: Using my VOTG pass @Mythical Request
Seeking ::[Magic: DarkxEarth| Can turn into a Hellhound that retains his body mass, height, and ivy markings]
:: [Restrictions | Transformation is very painful leaving him immobile for six seconds]
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the MOON

The moon shines brightly

I wished to hold my thanks for everyone else, until I was sure who would grace us. The Goddess smiled. "Hedging your bets I see." She purred, though her tone was one of approval. "Don't want to offend anyone, until you know who might turn up, eh? Smart."

She nodded for him to continue.

As he mentioned power, her approval - and her smile - grew. She decided that she liked this stallion. He spoke his mind, seemed clever, and did not try to awkwardly put words in her mouth or guess at what it was she was going to say next. So many did that you know, and it was awfully tiresome. She liked a man who spoke his mind and was confident about it. Confident and relaxed; no need to get all up in arms about every little thing.

Power was it? Wolves? Sure the Goddess thought, why not.

"Indeed they are fearsome, and for good reason. They are intimidating, clever hunters, and their bite is far strong than most would give them credit for." The Goddess looked to Isabella, sensing the power within her. "I shall give you what you seek .. .but it is up to you to decide how long it takes. If this really is for your family, perhaps you'll choose the faster option. If not-" She shrugged. "Then it will take longer."

The Goddess smiled, before continuing. "You must EITHER, intimidate someone, have Isabella - as a wolf - bite someone and offer no excuse or justification, and sneak up on someone. OR you must battle a wolf, not your own, must suffer the bite of one, again - not your own, and not the one that you fight, learn what it is like to be hunted down, and finally, must eat raw meat." The Goddess shrugged and smiled. "The choice is yours."

CREDITS

Ilios
He beamed at her praise and dipped his head once more. Her beauty was paralleled by none, and that made the stallion nervous. The man knew if he ever, gods forbid, lost his home in the Throat he would go back to her domain. That is where he had grown up living in the dark misty forests of the Edge. Darkness was no stranger to him, and the stallion embraced it.

When he looked back up she gestured for him to continue. As he spoke her growing smile did not evade his silver eyes. When he said his whole spill she watched him for a second then spoke herself. He nodded along with her wise words. He had stumbled upon wolves eating a fresh kill when he had been young. He had watched their powerful jaws crush bones and tear away flesh with ease. He had marveled at their grace and ferocity; that was when his obsession had started.

When the dark Goddess turned her solid eyes to Isabella she lifted her head proudly. She knew what she was capable of,and was glad another knew of her wolf form's power. She met the silver eyes of the Goddess then looked away showing her respect for the lady. Ilios smiled approvingly down at his silver wolf before turning his attention back to the lilac lady.

His ears pricked and quivered slightly as she said she would grant his request but one would be faster. To him that meant easier not faster. He listened to her requirements quietly thinking about what the choice he would have to make. Hurt and scare others or be hurt and scared. He rolled the thoughts around for a brief moment. The decision was easy for the kindhearted man."I'm the one asking for this, so I will be the one to suffer for it." He looked into her beautiful silver orbs feeling very determined to do her tasks correctly and swiftly. "Thank you for this opportunity my Lady." He dipped his head smiling softly.

Talking
Words: 338
OOC: @Mythical Request
:: [Restrictions | Transformation is very painful leaving him immobile for six seconds]
Tag me