the Rift

out of my way [mercutio]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
archibald
& loretta
The Dauntless stood silently, a destructive sentinel waiting to be activated. His dark body was easily detected as the sun began to lift itself over the horizon, the night retreating for now. Fog rested at the stallion's feathered hooves, obscuring the white that covered the deadly weaponry. Golden eyes moved slowly around the open clearing, searching for some opponent in the morning mist. Archibald had not stretched his body against another in some time, and the warlord would not live to see his skills lessoned by idleness. He did not make a sound; he did not move; he merely waited. He would busy his trained body against the first stallion or mare to walk across this meadow, and only cease when they admitted defeat or turned their tail on him and ran for their lives. At his heels, his companion let slip a low grumble of pleasure. The dragonslayer agreed with the thoughts of her bondmate, and her own mouth watered for the taste of another's blood.

In their age, and with the time of Mandrake long gone, there were few days that the pair were truly bloodthirsty.

Unfortunately for the world--or at least the next horse to cross their path--today was one of those days.

The desire to continue to strengthen his body was heightened by the desire to watch another crumble beneath his power. The desire to dominate, to devour, to destroy vibrated through his body, making every nerve spark and spit with white-hot energy. Thick, trained muscles tightened and his impressive neck arched. A figure moved in the distance, and in an instant the Dauntless was charging toward it, his body prepared for a small chase, and then battle.

[PC: 0/3 | WC: 282 | Setting: Clear spot of the Thistle Meadow, near the deep forest. Grassy, even terrain. Early morning, just before dawn with light fog. | Laine, please indicate if this will be a teaching spar or a regular spar! You may begin with your first attack either way.]

Send me to the angels
And tell god I said goodbye

@Mercutio

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me