the Rift

[OPEN] [joining] say something

Boetius Posts: 4
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3hh :: 6 years
Time

Boetius
One man caught on a barbed wire fence

Helovia had been nothing but plain. Since my encounter with the purple-pink mare and the tiny, hybrid cretin in the Threshold, I stayed mostly north. I traveled to the snowy mountains alone, nothing with me but my own smoke billowing upwards. I had kept a weathered eye on the herd that lived here, however. I knew I was not alone in the mountains by all truth, but I kept to only myself. A few, new scars littered my hide from living in the wild for so long, and I hated them. After my last encounter with a stupid, hungry mountain lion, I decided I needed the luxuries the herd within the mountain would afford me. I made myself sick thinking of needing to rely on others--for no one in this world could compare to me--but it was necessary. My large, thick frame was gaunt and my ribs were easily seen near the thick, black markings marred on my ashen coat.

I scowled.

I moved without speaking. The only company with me was the smoke that reached toward the bastard heavens from my own body, and the crunching of the snow beneath my large, solid hooves.

From watching the herd for so long, I knew to stop well before the border. I was in no condition to stand and fight an entire herd--though I knew of my godly ability, of my tenacity and my ferocity--it simply would be stupid and reckless.

I needed to be within the high, stone protections.

I needed to convince this herd that it needed me--everyone needed me.

I am a god.

I lifted my horned skull, and bellowed my baritone call into the darkness.

image by schwartze@da/tamme

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Albrecht&Strom
Another loose cannon, gone bi-polar, Slipped down, couldn't get much lower
“Stop yelling for fucks sake.” The old stallion glares at the newcomer, ears pinned tightly to his head. He’s of the opinion that there is entirely too much shouting in this herd; The leads yell at their members, the members yell at each other, and the God of the northern territory yells at all of them, a myriad of shrieking, screeching voices piercing and echoing in the cold thinned air. He grimaces, made sensitive and irritable – more so than usual, if possible - by the constant auditory onslaught.

One salt and pepper brow rises as he takes in the yodeling oddity with already disparaging expectations. So many horns, he thinks, and so much smoke. “What are you supposed to be?” He demands, accuses. "The God of Pollution?" One corner of his mouth quirks up at this, the idea only laughable now that he's safely away from the booming voice of a true god, his fear assuaged by absurdity. "Lord of Growths?" He continues, "Patron Saint of-” But then he flounders, wit depleted. "Fucking... eye blood." He finishes lamely, scowling at the other stallion as if this is somehow his fault.

Though the beast in front of him is clearly magical, so are many other Helovians, himself included, and as thin and bedraggled as the unicorn appears to be - Pot, meet Kettle his companion titters at the back of his mind in garish cartoon relief, this being his favorite idiom and means of mocking his bonded - the old stallion does not believe him to be godly, nor even respectable for the time being.

He glances around then, trained to believe that the Reaper important figure heads of the herd will be close behind, keen to begin their own addresses of the newcomer, and more importantly, to cut off his.

"Talk."
OOC // @Boetius welcome, welcome

image | coding

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC