the Rift

[OPEN] Please Don't Make Any Sudden Moves [Patrol]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN & TIN
Didn't you know that Poision is always Pretty?

Tin and Raeden lurked into the Lands. Her pale gold pelts shimmered and glistened with perfection. Cream hooves delicately walked the lands, patrolling, and searching for answers to her questions. Tin and herself traveled with ease through the deep forest. teal eyes scanned the woods and the areas for anything out of place, but right now there was nothing. Nothing seemed weird despite all the odd occurrence of the new so called god. Tin on the other hand, felt uneasy about everything. It might have to do with his nature due to him being a deer. Tin always had the prey instinct that drove his fast beating heart.

Creeping through the deep forest teal eyes looked to her companions green ones. Maybe they could move their patrol towards the border of the Falls. Maybe just maybe Lotherarous would be there to meet her. They could talk about everything, and maybe work something out with Gawen. Second chances were always something Raeden believed in. Has she given this man too many chances? Questions swelled her skull as the pair pushed further into the wild lands. He has not need to Edge in almost a whole season, and their her son was growing quickly. Gawen would be flying soon, and the Father has not even met him. Shaking her troubled skull the mare came to the end of the forest, and she stood shocked.

Her heart sank as she looked into the lands. The border was no longer there, the Hidden Fall's was found. Teal orbs wanted to tear up and cry. He wasn't here anymore, he was gone, everyone was gone. Not a single soul lived in the lands, and it was open for anyone to walk into. Tin stood dumbfounded and almost as shocked as his bonded. "Whaa... What happened here!? Where is everyone?" A meek voice crept its way out of her mouth. What was she going to do now? The father of her son seemed impossible to find, and she had to face the fact. Shaking her skull the mare walked into the Falls. Lush plant life surrounded them as cream hooves carefully picked their way through. Cream tresses floated behind her snagging on a few plants here and there. The place was beautiful and she had never seen anything like it, but it just felt wrong. Everything about this was wrong. Where did the whole herd go, and why were they not here. Finally, she came to a halt in front of a spring. Tin let his movements halt next to hers. reaching over with a nudge he touched her shoulder. 'It will all be okay....' Raeden looked to the small deer and shook her head. "I don't know Tin.. I just feel like everything is not okay anymore. My life is falling apart." Quietly she lowered her skull to the water. Teal eyes closed taking in the moment, the quiet, the nothingness of the once thriving herd land. 

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

For @Tembovu

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
the Elephant King
The Hidden Falls was disbanded, the Elephant King had heard this. And, despite the pressing duty he felt to pay homage to the fallen herdlands (partially to discover how it had fallen and avoid such a fate for the Edge), he was pushed to action to journey to the herdlands by a rather selfish reason: the rumors of a healing spring. Water imbued with powers by the Earth God, himself.

Perhaps… there was some painful part of his chest that hoped beyond hope that such waters may be able to cure Safiri.

His youngest daughter was bright, gentle, full of light. So different than any of his children thus far—she was easy to love, and love her fiercely he did. But her frailty not only drove worry into his heart, but was driving a wedge between himself and Rexanna—

“…everything is not okay anymore. My life is falling apart.”

The words percolated through the many falls’ low rumble to the Elephant’s perked, black-rimmed ears. His great strides paused, Mbwene bumping into his thick hindleg with a loud toot at the sudden cease of momentum by the titan she followed. She was intrigued by the disbanding of the Falls, but she (perhaps more openly than Tembovu) was searching for this magical spring. Not only for Safiri, but her Chico had deigned to be in more and more spars, so he needed all the healing he could get.

Navy eyes cleared of their preoccupation, recognition brightening their dark depths as they landed on pale, beautiful gold. But Raeden’s proud, lovely head was dropped from it’s usual height; her stunning teal eyes hidden behind mournfully closed eyelids.

Great, heavily horned skull cocked slightly as he quietly took in the melancholic sight from afar. And then slowly, quietly, he approached the fiercely loyal and usually brazen friend, “Raeden, are you alright?” His low, gently rumble was followed by an attempt to softly touch his dark muzzle to her gilded shoulder.
Tembovu
Credits

@Raeden

Please tag Tembovu.

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN & TIN
Didn't you know that Poision is always Pretty?

Tin nudged the mare when he heard someone else arrive. Teal eyes opened to see the king reaching to touch her shoulder. Raising her skull, she smiled at the king. There was so much she wanted to say, but she just let the smile fall upon her maw. His breath was warm on her coat, and it gave a small comfort to know the king still cared about her. " Alright is not the word I would use, but I guess I am okay. I thought I would find Gawen's father here, but the whole herd is gone. I have not seen Gawen around very much either. It just worries me; he seemed to disappear after the challenge. I feel like I am failing as his mother. "

A sigh left her maw as she started walking forward to investigate the land."That is not your problem, sorry for expressing my petty needs. I know you have some issues of your own with your children and family. How have you been Tembovu? "

The mare tried to change the subject and make him feel like he does not have to worry about her. She had to be strong and stoic in her herd position. Cream hooves waited to see if the stallion would follow him deeper into the Falls. Teal orbs looked to the small elephant with a smile. Tin happily trotted over to his friend trying to butt his head against her thick forehead. Frolicking next to his friend, Tin tilted his dense skull wondering what she was looking for.

Silver flecks were duller than normal as she looked to the king "So what brings you here? I guess I am just patrolling the land like Iona asked. " Raeden turned her curious gaze back towards the land. Gawen was not the only thing that brought her here. Iona wanted them to investigate the grounds and Patrol the other areas of Helovia to find out more information. Long cream tresses floated behind her as she walked. The pale golden mare moved with an untouchable feminine grace even when she was not fully feeling herself. 

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

@Tembovu