the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN, daddy issues

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
KID
It's some silly event, its existence spread through Helovia like wildfire, the name on everyone's lips as the date of the event grew closer. It's not something I would normally be interested in (dates? No thanks), but I chose to participate anyway, thinking I needed something to keep my mind occupied rather than succumbing to the tragedy my life has become. It was also a chance for some much needed attention, perhaps leading up to something a little— reckless.

Sex with strangers wasn't a foreign concept, nor something I was against— in fact, it's all that I wanted. Who needed the stress and weight of emotions when you could enjoy, with no strings attached, just sex? As a young man, who is confident in his sexuality and charm, but only just now sticking himself out there in the world, awaiting someone to come to him and enjoy him. Yeah, there's no way I wasn't going to find someone willing to tumble around with a younger stallion like me (aren't young men supposed to be the ones sought after anyway?)

I'm just hoping that no one I've been paired with is looking for something lasting, a bond that will traverse the good and the bad, and remain unscathed. I'm looking for a quick fuck, maybe something a little more than a one time thing (who wouldn't want a no strings attached agreement? Especially with me). So I receive my partner cautiously, calling out for the man I'd been given and awaiting his arrival. "Reichenbach?" I have high hopes that he'll be some handsome stranger who can charm me into sliding beneath him (which I'd certainly do willingly). Or at least someone I can chat with comfortably until we move on to another partner.

-- @Reichenbach these posts are probably gonna be kinda nsfw//mature since kids dirty minded and a horny teen. the posts a little over 300, whoops

[Image: 2i94l5l.jpg]

made by reli

tag me in everything

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: SnEpwRE.png]
R E I C H E N B A C H

Tandavi had been a true delight, Reich thought as he treaded smoothly toward the large bonfire in the centre of the event. Truthfully he had been reluctant to switch partners after both of his matches had turned out to be unbelievably stunning. Soon I'll come to believe that all of Helovia is filled with only the beautiful, he thought with humour, a smile upon his black lips as the echoes of Toulouse's bull whip rang true and clear through the night. Who was he to find next? He considered checking the list again, having eaten a fair amount of apples (not to mention that dastardly cinnamon whisky from Theo) he was beginning to feel quite tipsy, and quite eager to find out what lay in store for him next. "Reichenbach?" he heard his name called directly and turned, the coins intwined within his hair tinkling softly. A smile lit up his face as he started to make his way toward the young man that had called him, and he responded with a question of his own; "Kid?" His voice was a baritone, musical and pleasant to behold - if not slightly enchanting amongst the romantic setting.

Reich shook a luminescent butterfly from his hair and grinned at the boy before him, I should start to think that everyone is Helovia is young too. His first match had been with Matheo, a charming cherub that had been excessively beautiful - and also very young. Still, this boy held himself as if he had experienced too much, too soon. He carried history, all the fresh light of youth scraped away from him. Reich found it loathsome to see - for he, too, had been thrust into adulthood all too soon. Still, no reason not to be merry on a night like this. "A pleasure to meet you, even more a pleasure to get drunk with you," he offered an apple from his lips, eyes alight with mirth, despite his partners somber appearance.

@Kid this is going to be excellent then!!

dark
KID
With my name on his lips, he calls back, the inebriation evident in the deep rumble of his voice and gentle slur of syllables. I look to him, and I think I've already signed away my body to him— he's handsome and tall, with a dark brown coat and thick black hair, a sturdy and well formed body (just what I wanted). I move closer to him (too close?), close enough to take in the fermented apples and catch the lingering whiffs of the Throat (not now). "The one and only," I get cocky, letting my lips slide into a smirk as I focus on the older  (much older) man. But seriously he looks like he's older than Volterra? That's weird but, my dick says 'just go for it'.

He grins at me while I'm appreciating the supple muscle layering his neck as he rids a luminescent butterfly from the tangles of his mane. I'd managed to ignore their presence, drifting and fluttering about me while I stood idly and waited for someone to come and scoop me up. To which someone did.

I slip so easily into this other facade, sweeping under the rug months of painstaking sobriety and melancholy, somber expressions and silence— gone on a whim with the way the man charms me (I'm supposed to be the charmer). Just with looks he's got me hooked, and I'm hoping he isn't just looking to chat. Because I sure as hell am not, the lust and need is already spreading, overwhelming from being forgotten in the months spent outside of Helovia.

I reach forward without hesitance, opening my mouth to take the apple, looking into his eyes while I take it. I take a moment to consume it before clearing my throat, feeling a gentle buzzing and grinning. "Don't really need any liquid courage, but I'm sure it'll make things all the more fun. So tell me, Reichenbach, what are you looking for here?" My words are subtly sultry as I look him over, making sure he knows there's interest (just imagining how nice he'd fit atop me has me hot and bothered and we only just met).

--@Reichenbach i'm so bad with this 300 word max ahhh

made by reli

tag me in everything

Space
R E I C H E N B A C H

There was no mistaking the intention and the intimacy in Kid's gaze, the proximity leaving Reich stranded halfway between wanting and knowing better. He stared back into his companions heavy lidded eyes and felt the heat sear painfully through him, stunning him into momentary silence. He hadn't been with a boy for a long time, in fact his most recent endeavours had all been female - not to mention few and far between. A wry smile twisted his velvet lips to the side, ears flicking back and forth indecisively. It wasn't often he was faced with a choice he didn't know how to respond to, and with Kid smirking up at him the choice seemed all the more difficult. Still, he couldn't help but to grin openly as he said "Nor me - but I don't drink for the courage" another laugh permeated the air, "As for what I'm looking for..." There was a long pause as he considered the young man before him "I have not yet decided but, well, I hate to say no to life experiences." Reich let the words hang, struggling to decipher exactly what his own words had meant.

He took another apple, knowing well that it would blur his choices - but fuck, he wasn't in a relationship, he wasn't waiting for anyone (he cast away a guilty vision of blue) and he was at a singles night. Tandavi had been a true delight, but she had looked at him with friendship only - and he had plenty of friends. Reich blew a whisky ridden sigh, watching Kid from beneath ebony lashes. "What are you looking for?" Though he knew the answer, Reich could not help but to ask.

@Kid I LOVE Kid! He's a fine young man haha
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

dark
KID
I taunt and I tease with solely my looks, bubble gum searching for something within the silver gaze cast back my way— I'm here, offered to him on a platter dazzled with gold and fermented apples, decorated with luminescent butterflies and the whispers of a million other horses around us. Will he come to accept the unspoken offer? Will I need to spell out what it is I'd like from him, or will he deduce that on his own? My gaze lingers on the broad shoulders and solid muscle, remaining locked with the ebony hide as I reach for another apple (sobriety seems like a bad choice considering what I've been through).

As I chew and swallow, feeling the gentle burn of alcoholic fruit slide down my throat, I listen to what he has to say. Life experiences? My ears perk up, curious as to what that may entail. "Life experiences, hm?" (Perhaps I can offer a little something?) I stride confidently closer to the older stallion, swaying my darling hips and playing my hand as best I can, begging silently (eat me).

He asks me what I sought out of this cheesy event, and I crack a sly smile. I know all too well why I'm here (I'm looking for good dick), but I'll play it subtle despite the burning need for attention. "Something memorable," I hum, taking up another apple as I stride past Reichenbach, taking it down like it would erase all the pain and pressures of my childhood, would make me forget the scars on my back and the burning hatred of my mother (if only). "Someone to... entertain me." The heat curls within my belly, pooling between my thighs as I glance back towards the bay, needy for his approval.

-- @Reichenbach

made by reli

tag me in everything

Space
R E I C H E N B A C H

He is sultry and seductive and altogether too young, but Reich can't help but to sweep his silver eyes over the elegant curve of Kid's neck, his back - to stare into the rose of his provocative gaze. He felt flush, the blood pumping around his large frame hot with something he wasn't entirely sure he wanted to identify - one night stands were not the kind of thing he often participated in, though his behaviour might have told otherwise. His gaze flicked hesitantly to the bonfire and through it, trying to find reason, perhaps trying to distract himself from the sway of Kid's youthful hips as they sway ever closer. "You're ridiculous" Reich murmured, but softly, complimentary as Kid slid closer, closer and past. His head turned almost of it's own volition, following his companion, maintaining eye contact with a heavy, drunken head. "Fuuuuuck" he whispered, glancing to and fro again as if there might be something to make up his mind for him.

A tentative step drew him closer to Kid, mind reeling all too much. This boy was devious, cast from mischief and temptation - handsome and intriguing, with a touch of whisky sadness. He should have been too young to have the hardness that lingered around his eyes, the abandon with which he used himself. Reich released a breath he hadn't known he was holding, shaking his foggy head ever so slightly. "I can't sleep with you.." he began, still ensnared by the vision of pink eyes and chiseled cheekbones, "You're so young.."

@Kid
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

dark
KID
"You're ridiculous," he tells me, almost refusing to meet the gentle sway of my hips and smirk smeared lazily across my face. He was running from me, soul searching in the towering bonfire rather than taking the plunge— "Perhaps you mean, ridiculously irresistible?" I grin, eager to take what I can get from the stallion before me. He must be crumbling, there must be some part of him ready to take me beneath him (hurry up now)— willing to forget about the rest of this event and slip away with me, to finally act upon the building heat between us.

He's ensnared now, a guttural moan of frustration as I tease, letting my tail flick towards his ebony hide and grin back at him. His eyes are glued to me, desperation evident in the way his head turns to follow my movement. "What're you waiting for, hmm?" The hum resonates through me, my own eagerness evident in the fire of my groin, the overwhelming lust wafting from my body. "We can find somewhere, a little more... private." I sweep my tail towards him, letting it settle down to display alllll Reichenbach could have if he only agreed.

The subtle souring of my expression is sudden, instantaneous as he shakes his head and tells me I'm too young. The light in my eyes fades, the life and personality present within me falls away and I'm left standing there, halted by rejection. There's nothing to say to convince him otherwise, grabbing hastily at empty space in an attempt to fix the situation. The loud CRACK of a whip tells us that it's time to change, and I take the last few moments to slip back into a temptress, elegant and silver tongued. "Find me in the Deep Forest if you ever change your mind then." I wink, turning away and making damn sure my ass looked nice as I walked away from him.

-- @Reichenbach a closing of some sort i suppose? definitely want a thread with these two again!!!

made by reli

tag me in everything