the Rift

[PRIVATE] You don't know the half of the mental abuse.

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy

Faster, faster, run, run, be stronger, heavier, and more powerful than anyone. Sounds of huffs filled the air around the boy, and his hooves thundered against the ground. Zubari Pushed himself as far as he could go, quitters get nowhere in life. He had to be better than the rest, maybe it was the drive of being the outcast one since birth. He would prove that he would come out on top of everyone. Golden eyes glared looking to the pointed border. Spikes rose and glistened in the sun's rays. He came to a halt and stood still. Hooves did not dare to move any further as he looked over every inch of the spikes. Thick muscles rippled with drips of sweat. He was oddly muscular for a boy of his age, and his antlers grew and sprouted higher every day.

A huff came from his mouth as he shook his head. He remembered the day his father rose the spikes into the air. He remembered his asking the mother moon for this wall. He remembered it all. Anger built up in his heart as he stomped a hoof "Does anyone else even get a say in shit like this?! Who the fuck does he think he is?" The angry words rumbled from his chest. A snort flew from his faired nostrils. It was pathetic how no one here very openly questioned anyone. They were children willing to follow anyone who had a lollipop. Why could he not meet someone who was different, maybe then he would have hope for the herd to survive and thrive. They couldn't just rely on the sperm of the king to keep the herd going. They had to find others that were willing to be different, step outside the golden lined box.

Deep chocolate features frowned with he thought of everything. The only people who did not treat him like a child were those who did not live in Edge. Maybe it was because they did not know who he was, or where he came from. Mixed emotions swirled in his mind, and he couldn't help the feelings of hate. As his golden eyes met the ground and small black snake rose into the air. Narrowing the cold gaze on the creature it tried to strike his legs. Grinning with deviant intentions the boy rose his powerful leg and slammed it against the ground. Crackling and crunching leaked into the air, and the snake no longer moved. "Well if it was only that easy to kill off someone else..." His words trailed off chuckling at the small joke.  

"Talk."

OOC:: Im sorry this took wayy too long!!  I can not wait for this! :)

zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Toulouse

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury