the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Aint no rest for the wicked.

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: Ywq28AR.png]
M A N O N

Pleasure was alight in Manon's multicoloured eyes as she surveyed the end product she and Toulouse had worked all day to produce. The Grove was a scene straight from a movie, complete with sparkling lights and a crackling fire to set the mood - if nobody ended up sleeping together tonight it was through no fault of the setting. A smile curled upon her soft, velveteen lips as she looked gracefully across to Toulouse, eyeing the handsome planes of his elegant face as they were burnished orange and gold by the flames. Like a prince, she thought to herself before stepping lightly toward the serpent;

"I'm going to get ready now, our guests should be arriving shortly." Manon cast one more look about the grove, her eyes lingering within the flames for a moment before returning to Toulouse, something like anticipation burning in the corners of her lashes. "Don't be too turned on when I get back, I know it's hard to resist" she laughed delicately, her smile turning into something wicked.

@Toulouse I thought a starting post for the two of them would be fitting! xx

please tag Manon in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

Stoking the bonfire with a large branch, Toulouse's ear twitched at the ballarinas approaching footfalls. To say he was excited for the night's events to unfold was a slight understatement - he really couldn't wait.
She purred to him a far-away whisper about how she was off to ready herself. A good idea - he had much work to do on the lion-like mane he had covering his neck for one thing, plus his coat could use a good wash.
"an excellent idea, dear one" Was the serpents hiss to his younger companion, a fierce friend and ally he trusted more than any other in this gods-forsaken land.
But the gift! He had a gift for her.

"Oh, Manon" He cooed, stepping from the bonfire and beginning to search the surrounding trees for the very hollow in which he had placed her gift. "I have something for you"

What it was he would not tell her - she would have to wait and see.

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: Ywq28AR.png]
M A N O N

Manon paused at her companions sensual coo, ears pricking unabashedly at the thought of a gift. Her lips pursed silently as she turned, almost petulant at the surprise - though internally she buzzed with pleasure at Toulouse's attention, and stepped toward the serpent with barely concealed pleasure. "You shouldn't have," she purred, though her gaze searched the hollow swiftly in the hope that she might catch a glimpse of his gift. Usually she attempted to maintain an air of disinterest when it came to presents - but if it were a gift from the Specter himself... how could she continue such a facade?

The ballerina brimmed with excitement as she danced ever closer, a thought blossoming in the back of her sharp mind before she disclosed a gift, of sorts, herself. "I had wanted to wait until after our event, but I have a secret of my own I should like to discuss with you. I have been blessed, Lou." Manon paused, gaze flicking around the clearing before she crept closer and whispered "My eyes, they've gained some kind of power - hypnosis." A sultry grin whispered across her velveteen lips as she stared at Toulouse, knowing that his brain would be whirring with the possibilities, as hers was.

@Toulouse

please tag Manon in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

Cirlcing once around the bonfire, Toulouse reached into the hollow of a great, old willow and plucked an elegant scarf from it's pit. It was beatiful; a clear match for his own, though there was something special about this one.
his hooves took him to Manon, the ballerina he so adored, and draped it affectionately over her poll. "Now you look like a true T'detan" He spoke somewhat nostalgically, his eyes ever so glassy with a mist of want and longing for his motherland.
Perhaps it was the fact that she looked almost exactly how he had always envisioned his daughter to look; cloaked in fine silk like her mother, dotted in a luminescent desert-born coat like her father.
He was distracted from these sombre thoughts when Manon spoke, telling him of the powers she had been blessed with. His jaw dropped ever so slightly, wonderment filling him. What an incredible power - he was almost envious.
"incredible," He began, sea coloured eyes tracing over her face "use it wisely, Manon".
He could have disclosed his own powers, a kind that was reflected through his own eyes, though perhaps he'd save it for a time when she felt like using her power upon him.
They were dangerous; lethal. He'd be sure to vow to himself to never use his magic upon her so long as she never made any similar attempts of her own.

art: © x coding: © x

@manon
wow soz this is way late
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD