the Rift

[PRIVATE] See it All

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: SnEpwRE.png]
R E I C H E N B A C H

He had made it his mission to see each point in Helovia in an attempt to cease the wandering he felt within himself, the urge to continue on and on until he found it - whatever it was. He had found the Throat and felt content to live there, for now at least, especially with it's many tiers of Government - perhaps he would get involved as he had once before. Reich grinned at the idea, staring at the vast reflection before him with unseeing eyes. If he were to be anything it would have to be a warrior, or perhaps a sneak - though the large bay stallion had an intense dislike for lying. He perused each of the ideas in his mind, though he came up with no solution, summarising his own thoughts with a tired sigh. He was a roguishly handsome man, all wild curls and mischievous eyes bundled up within a strong, stoic body. He had seen a lot in his time on the earth, but he had not seen everything that was worth seeing.

@Azulee lil rapid fire for you! It's a bit shite but they'll get better, promise! <3

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
The creatures of spark spring to life with barely a thought: it takes but a flicker of intention in the back of her mind, and little clusters of lightning are winging along with her through the sky. Azulee glides on expert wings, dipping and swimming through the heavy, humid breath of tropical wind that hums into her naked feathers. It whips her mane about shoulders painted in lightning (only serving to knot it even more) and into stormy blue eyes peeled to the white sunlight.

Juxtaposed amidst the vast expanse of sugary white sand and waters that seem to swallow the sky, he sticks out like a little beetle in a pile of flour. He seems so entranced by the scenery, she thinks she ought to get his attention. The storm-child brings her body low, quiet as a bird of prey as she comes up behind, her boyish figure and heavy wings rocking back and forth in the unsteady air so close to the ground. A wreathe of static in the shape of a bird is sent out before her, racing along in front of the woman with unnatural speed. It swoops up behind and above him, then out in front of the his face. It hovers for but a moment, then flares out its wings, and sizzles of out existence.

Azulee alights a dozen feet behind with a shuffle of hooves that send up a dust mote of white powder. Her wing flush out wide to catch her balance, and never quite fold themselves up all the way. She arches her neck and watches his reaction with a impish glint in her eye. 
My friends, I'm only flesh and bone but I won't let you die alone.
credits

@reichenbach

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: SnEpwRE.png]
R E I C H E N B A C H

Reichenbach jolted in sheepish surprise as a static-lined bird swooped up from behind him, eyeing the buzzing creation with both dissidence and curiosity as it fizzed into nothing. At the sound of gentle hoofbeats he turned, his wild hair catching in the wind and blowing back from his chiseled face. She alighted in a whirl of dust and sand, magnificent wings flared and captivating even as they tucked against her muscled frame. Reich raised his brows questioningly, though even as he did so he stepped forward with an easy call of "I can't say anyone's been quite that keen to get my attention before". His grin was friendly as he stepped closer, silver eyes squinting slightly; "You're from the Throat, aren't you?" Reich paused then took another step, now close enough to speak normally. "I'm Reichenbach, I know it's a mouthful. You can call me Reich, newest citizen of Dragons Throat." Another grin graced his lips, his smile as addictive as any drug.

@Azulee
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
The storm maiden arches her neck and draws her posture up tall; it's mostly instinct, this stance of power that she chooses. He begins to approach, ever bold in his gait and bearing, and mighty wings flare out from her sides; a warning, cautioning the stranger. He asks her questions, and she hardly feels obliged to answer, regarding him coolly with voltaic eyes that only barely contain the electric sparking behind them. Perhaps he saw her approach as a friendly invitation. Azulee merely thought he seemed mighty distracted by the scenery and left himself vulnerable to a bit of fuckery. Which he was. He nearly jumped out of his skin at the sight of the spark creature, and she's surprised he quite literally didn't. It seems about a size too small; that is to say his muscular form has not been neglected. She takes note of this as he introduces himself as the Dragon's Throat's "newest citizen." She tips her nose up a bit, testing the air. He had that woody, masculine scent that stallions often do—dirt and sweat and testosterone.

Yes, she recognizes him, now that he mentions it. Well, sort of. He is an equine; she recalls a wingless bay stallion among the herd's masses, but Azulee has a habit of seeing right through their sort at herd meetings and the like. It is something the General's daughter will have to get used to. Their leader is one of them, afterall. It is strange for her to see the herdland once championed by the proud band of wings known as the Tuuli shepherded by an equine. But change is the way of things and she can respect Volterra for the capable fighter he is.

Azulee swats her lion's tail. "I'm Azulee," she offers, shifting her weight onto a hind limb and regarding him casually. No. His smile did not enchant her. "Are you also a warrior?" She's basically corralled herself into this one. But perhaps she could get a spar out of it, if anything.
My friends, I'm only flesh and bone but I won't let you die alone.
credits

@reichenbach

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!