the Rift

wishing upon the moonlight [Any God]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

Except for the sound of hooves, the area was as quiet can be. She hadn't been here for more than a season now.
Her grey-ish golden hooves let her move forward in the light snow, towards her simple goal. The mare's black mane and tail moved slightly when the cold wind surrounded her and she saw the Veins come closer.
'This is it,' she thought, and sighed. Lace had suggested that she should give the Gods a second chance, and here she was.

She only hoped that they would give her a second chance.
Dell didn't quite know if the Gods were even willing to fulfill her wish. Her simple wish to have a companion by her side.
The black horn in her forehead glowed light purple as always. She didn't even know why it did that.
Maybe it was some gene from her mother? Who knew? She hadn't known her mother very well and her father didn't have a glowing horn.

Oh well. Delinne glanced over the mystical place. The place was covered in snow - white, cold and almost freaky.
She freezed and hoped that she hadn't gone out here for nothing. Her wound had started healing, but it was still painful and made it a bit difficult for her to move. The mare knew that it should've just been a scratch, but thanks to her not so smooth movement, the wound had become bigger than it should've.
A sigh was heard from the Friesian's black lips, and she looked up on the dark sky. It was almost midnight and the moon was on it's way up to the center of the huge sky. Stars shimmered all over the dark canvas and made the universe look bigger than ever.

The mare with white markings cleared her throat.
"Gods, I have grown an humble wish in my heart. Is there someone who is willing to listen to this horned mare's words?"
With those words - she waited.

Word count: 328
OCC: Changed the wish from magic to a companion <'3

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Lightning brushes credit | Image credit

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin
In an instant the God of all things earthly rose from his bed of earth and stone beneath the surface of the veins, and like the sound of thunder after her arrival, he crashed through the stone. Debris and snow flew in all directions, but with a swish of his tail it was stopped in mid air and then quickly returned to its proper place. He may have been one for entrances, but he would be remiss if he did not fix the mess he had made.

The god shook, raining dust down onto the earth and watching bemusedly as it formed a cloud before the mare. She seemed familiar; he recalled seeing her face here before, even if it had gone unanswered. Well, she had caught him now in a moment where he was taking visitors, and he had no issue with taking her request. It took only an instant of searching her mind to discover her purpose there.

"Loneliness strikes us all, young one. Do you really think a companion alone can erase it from your life?" The deity said wisely and as kindly as he could as he looked down upon her. Maybe it was the recent dosages of nostalgia provided to him by the issue of his brother, but he found himself feeling less cheery as of late.

[[What type of companion is she looking for specifically?]]

Hidden Falls Curiosus II

She didn't have to wait very long. Shortly after that her words had been spoken, a sound like thunder broke the silence.
Her blue eyes were open wide as she observed the God of the Earth break through stone to come to the surface. His appearence made her speechless, since she hadn't seen any Gods at all during her staying in Helovia.
Dell shook her head and looked upon the great God. Holy crap...

The mare listened as he spoke, and gave the God an insecure smile. She wasn't quite sure how to react, but it was probably best to treat them with respect and just be polite.
"Loneliness strikes us all, young one. Do you really think a companion alone can erase it from your life?"
Dell thought about it. She had been alone practically her whole life - until she came her. But she only had one friend.
The mare needed someone that understood her feelings and thoughts. She looked down and then raised her head to look him in the eyes.
"Yes, I do. I've been alone my whole life, great God of the Earth. I've never had anyone to lean on."

Her voice was strong in the cold air and she knew what she wished for. A companion to trust, she would never have to be alone again.
"I have an humble wish for a four-legged companion that can run by my side," Delinne said and then kneeled down before the Earth God.

Word count: 247
OCC: A black jaguar with blue eyes like hers is her wish <'3 Not the best post I've written, but I don't have much muse :c

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Helovian Ancient
Admin
With a heavy sigh, the god shook his head. It appeared she had not understood the question entirely, or simply not grasped its purpose. He would give her what she wanted, but he'd make sure to teach her the lesson along the way. Her mind spoke louder than her voice, her heart held more motivation than her mind. The great being pondered her request and its details. A jaguar, then? Well, if that was what she truly wanted, a creature that powerful and violent, she would have to understand it first.

"The bond of companionship is sacred and tender all while being strong- curious that you have chosen such a violent beast for your company," he mused aloud, tilting his head up to watch the darkening sky. Snow was coming, and with it a storm. "Very well then, Delinne. Seek out someone that resembles what you seek to understand the full power such a being wields, and the true harm it has caused. Find others who have suffered at their will, regardless of their condition, and then you will find what you desire in the shadows of the Deep Forest," he concluded. His look had an air of finality, his words a note of caution. The quest would be no simple one, but he would make it worth her while should she follow his instructions.

[[There is a certain character that matches the description. Find them and talk to them, then find someone or some characters that have been affected by the first, whether they be young, old, alive, or dead. Post in the deep forest and you'll get what you want.]]

Helovian Ancient
Admin
[[It is up to you whether or not you post her leaving, but she should post clarifying whether she accepts or rejects the request.]]

Hidden Falls Curiosus II

"The bond of companionship is sacred and tender all while being strong- curious that you have chosen such a violent beast for your company."
The mare almost raised a 'brow. How did he know? How could he know that her companion in mind was violent? She hadn't told him. Then she suddenly remembered. He was a god. Of course he knew.
She saw that the God looked up, and did the same. 'Shit.' A storm was coming.
Dell glanced back at the God, listening as good as she could with all the wind coming their way. She had to find the one that fitted the description of a jaguar - violent and not afraid to kill. Her blue eyes were shimmering as he spoke.
After she had found the one, the mare had to find a victim of the stranger he spoke of. But, how?

She was about to quest for a companion. A friend. Someone that could understand her not-always-friendly nature. She had to do this quest, no matter how hard it was going to become.

"I will complete the quest thou has given to me, mighty God," she spoke loud and clear and tried to look into the Earth God's green eyes.
She understood.
And she hoped that she wasn't going to fail.

Word count: 216
OCC: Sucky post ^^' sorry..

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'