the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A

OH, MY EYES ARE SEEING RED
DOUBLE VISION FROM THE BLOOD WE'VE SHED

When he first claps eyes on his 'date', he realises that this was a very good idea indeed.

It's not like Volterra needs an event like this to attract the ladies, but it is a bit of lighthearted fun amongst the dark difficulties of everyday life. The leviathan meanders through the crowd after finding out who he's been paired with, crimson gaze searching - he is dragonless so he can't borrow their eyes to find this Aelfwine, as they'd both firmly refused to have any part in such frivolities.

The black titan soon finds her by himself, and his eyes light up at the sight of her. She's a stunner, an antlered beauty, and Volterra is hardpressed to keep the grin from his face as he assesses her from a short distance away. She's a definite 10/10, and the stallion decides to pull out all the stops for her. He heads to the side of the Grove where there's some fermented apples (trying to cleanse his mind of the last time he was here with such deadly things) and summons a small, vaguely humanoid golem that comes up to about his knee. He commands the golem to grab a healthy armful of apples, whilst Volterra himself leans down and nips a vivid red rose, holding it tightly (and carefully) in his teeth.

Feeling every ounce the radiant stud, and with a wicked sparkle of amusement in his eyes, the monolith heads towards his date. What more could a woman want than a giant muscle-bound warrior with a rose in his mouth and an apple-bearing golem at his side? "Damn, the organisers must love me," is his chosen pickup line, spoken around the rose as he halts in front of Aelfwine. Tall, dark and handsome, with a rogue's smile on his face and a suggestive wiggle of his eyebrows, he likes to think he's every girl's dream! The golem drops the apples and crumbles to dust, and the beast indicates the pile with his muzzle. "I highly recommend these."

With a sweeping, deliberately exaggerated gesture, he offers the rose to the antlered mare. His eyes twinkle, showing it's meant out of humour rather than true romance, and he feels his dragons roll their eyes in his head.

image credits

For @Aelfwine ;D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
AELFWINE

When she was told who her ‘date’ was, she had to admit that she’d never heard the name before. Despite learning to be a spy among the ranks of the Edge, she hadn’t actually spent the time trying to figure out who was important, and who was not. Perhaps that was why she hadn’t heard the man’s name before. Out of instinct, her green gaze danced around the faces trying to figure where the man may be standing. Would he be small, timid, young? Would he be the opposite; tall, muscular, older? The thoughts danced through the antlered mare’s mind as her cloven hooves gingerly danced across the earth of the Secret Grove. She’d been here before – for a quite a similar reason.

Though it wasn’t really a date persay, but more of a one night stand. Which Aelfwine loved.

As she passed the crowds finding their dates, she paused to stop for a few moments, her gaze glinting and reflecting the light off of the water as she swished her charcoal tail against her hocks, lifting her heavy horned head – unaware she had been spotted by Volterra. But soon enough, the man appeared (at least she hoped it was him). He arrived in a flurry of strange looking apples, a brilliantly ref rose (the color she loved the most to dance against her monochromatic pelt) and a far too charming smile. Though she waited to acknowledge him until he ended up standing before her – afraid to make the mistake of thinking he was Volterra when he might just pass by her for another.

But when he did stop, she had to admit that her heart skipped a beat. He was tall. And while, she wasn’t short herself, she admired the difference in height, lifting her crowned head with a brilliant (if not small and sheepish smile). He had muscles everywhere, and the most beautiful scarlet eyes she’d ever seen. And when he used his pick-up line, she stifled a small giggle in her throat, her eyes narrowing playfully up at the man before it lowered to her necklace adorned with two compasses – one of which showed symbols for each of the gods and a blank one, for if any were to appear in her vicinity. “Strange, perhaps the compass is broken. Usually it tells me when a god appears.” She lifted her head toward him again as she finished speaking, donning a brilliant wink in his direction. There was nothing more to inflate a man’s ego than comparing him to a god. And this Volterra definitely seemed to have an ego the size of Helovia in its entirety.

Then, she glanced down at the apples as the golem vanished to dust and nodded. “They don’t quite look healthy, though all the fun lies in the danger I suppose.” She smirked in his direction before his exaggerating stance to hand her the rose. She reached half way toward him, gently taking it from him all while pausing briefly to let their breaths mingle and whiskers brush against one another. Aelfwine pulled back, then tucking the rose gently into her dark mane before returning her attention to the apples that Volterra had been so kind to bring. She bit into one, the taste sour and burning but it was exciting all the same. Lifting her head after an apple she smirked to Volterra. “I do hope you plan on having some too?” She teased, flicking her tail.

"Talk."

all you sinners stand up, sing hallelujah!
Show praise with your body.

image credits

@Volterra HA IM SO STOKED DUDE

Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A

He eyes her compass and tilts his ears at her words, unleashing an loud snort of amusement, an eruption of hot air. Ah, he likes this one! "You flatter me," he rumbles, bulking out each formidable muscle to display its chiselled, magnificent size for the viewing pleasure of this splendid specimen. Being compared to a God...naturally that is going to please him, and he sends a silent thanks up to the organisers of this event for pairing him with somebody who seems like a woman after his own heart.

The titan grins and wiggles his eyebrows as she remarks on the apples. "I can vouch for their effectiveness. I'd advise moderation, though - too many and you end up with a headache that lasts for days." He shrivels his nose; after the binge with Roskuld he'd woken up with a pain in his head that felt as though somebody was taking a hammer to it, as well as a lingering sense of guilt and some slightly hazy memories. His stomach had churned, his heart had palpitated, and he'd been convinced that Death itself was waiting to embrace him - after that, he's definitely going to ration his intake.

As she takes the rose and their whiskers brush, Volterra's jaws split into an even wider grin, feeling a frisson of electricity pass between them. She takes an apple and he mimics, feeling the flow of warmth through his body as the alcohol works its way through him. "So, Aelfwine," he says between polite crunches of the apples, "Tell me about yourself." There's a wolfish expression in his eye, a definite face of the cat who got the cream.

image credits

SAME -CACKLES- AND YAY PATD LYRICS EVERYWHERE

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]

AELFWINE

Evidently, it did please the Titan. A warmth spread over her body as he rumbled to her, displaying his muscles. She giggled lightly to herself, her eyes roaming over his massive form. If she could blush, she would have in that very moment. However, as she spoke of the apples and their appearances, Volterra began to explain to her how she should take them in doses, and so she nodded. Figuring the one apple should be good enough for her, she began to feel the burn along her stomach and insides as it began to work. Things grew slightly sluggish as time moved on, but her emerald gaze remained on the man as he asked her to tell him about herself.

Another little giggle escaped her lips at that. “Where to start?” She smirked, noticing the accomplished look that dashed across his eyes. “Well, the first time I came to this specific location, it was quite a great time.” She began, her smirk widening slightly as she offered a gentle wink, finding her attention beginning to falter on the things she wanted to say and the things she wanted to keep quiet. “Although I think he actually thought I was a whore or something.” She mused aloud, a gentle chime of a laugh leaving her throat.

Then, she lowered her head slightly, looking up to Volterra from behind long pale lashes. “Other than that, I’m a part of the Edge and always up to no good it seems.” Another playful wink and a tease. “What about you Volterra? Who are you?” She questioned, ears perking to him from behind her dark antlers.

"Talk."

image credits

@Volterra writing drunk horses is hard btw. all aelf wants to do is talk about her sex life. xD

V O L T E R R A

That is one of the delightful effects of the fermented apples, Volterra has found - oversharing. His under-the-influence conversation with Roskuld still makes him cringe....he'd talked about how weighty his dick was, for heaven's sake! It appears the same affliction has fallen upon Aelfwine, and his jowls split into a grin as she reminisces on bedding a man here. He assumes that is what she means anyway, given the fact her partner had thought her a whore. "How dreadfully rude of him," he says with a loud, thunderous chuckle. This bodes well, though. If she enjoys the company of men - to put it politely - as much as he enjoys women, then they really will be a match made in heaven.

She then adds that she's part of the Edge, and the leviathan nods his head with interest. "I serve as the Gladiator of the Dragon's Throat. These muscles are not just for show, you see." He gives them another gratuitous flex, feeling them ripple beneath the sleek ebony of his coat. "And the last time I was here, I got extremely drunk off these apples...with very pleasurable consequences." Another suggestive wiggle of those eyebrows, the movement emphasising each scar etched into the rugged face, each sharp, stern contour that lends him his rogueish handsomeness.

"So, the man who gave you such a great time here last time..." The leviathan fixes Aelfwine with his penetrative stare, although there's a cheeky air around his expression, aided by the fact he's consumed a second apple. "Is he your mate, or merely a tryst? In other words, do I need to beat him up, or simply show you a real great time?" His deep baritone is husky, laced with lust courtesy of the alcohol.

image credits

Vol approves of this ;D

AELFWINE

Volterra’s chuckle was infectious, and she found a grin forming on her pink snipped lips as she offered a gentler kind of laugh herself. Then, he continues to speak, talking of how he’s a Gladiator of the Throat, and immediately her eyes graze over his muscles as he flexed. “I see. I’ve been wanting to learn how to battle.” She admits, a smirk replacing the grin on her lips. His eyebrows wiggled as he suggested he had a pleasant time here as well, and she refrains from giggling again. She stepped slightly closer to him, lifting her heavy crowned head, her dark forelock falling over one of her emerald eyes.

He then begins to speak of Graasvoel – though the Titan doesn’t know who she’d referred to – and while his offer seems tempting, she couldn’t help but to notice her brother in the distance away, stealing glances at her. A small laugh escaped her lips at the mention of a mate, and she shook her head at the question. “Dear gods, no. I don’t have a mate, so feel free to show me this great time.” She returned her attention to him tilting her head playfully, flicking her dark tail against her hocks, turning herself in more of a 3/4 view for Volterra. “I’ll let you know that I like it rough.” She winked before moving past him.

She stepped toward the shadows, stealing a glance in Bartholomeo’s way, wondering if he’d see her escape or simply understand what she was doing. She also hoped that Volterra followed, a grin leading into a smirk as she glanced behind her for him. Her stomach was warm from the alcohol, her mind fuzzy, and she wasn’t sure if she’d actually remember what happened tonight on this date, or even the man’s name when it was over.

"Talk."

image credits

@Volterra VOLWINE FTW

V O L T E R R A

The word battle makes the titan's ears prick with interest, and he allows his gaze to dart across her to search for how she would hold up in a fight. She appears sturdy enough, flexible enough to bend rather than break, and those pretty little hindquarters could pack a punch. "Perhaps I could teach you? Although such effort on my part would require a reward." A dark grin is fully in place upon his muzzle, his eyes holding hints of what reward he has in mind.

That smile only widens as she confirms that her Grove lover was not a mate, and that she likes it rough. "Rough is the only way to do it, my dear," he rumbles, shifting closer to her just to prove a point and seeking to apply a gentle, yet firm, nip upon one delicious shoulder. As he does so, he can feel eyes upon them, and he turns to stare across the clearing towards an antlered man who appears to be glaring at him. Not one to be intimidated, especially not by a stallion who is a hand smaller than him, Volterra bulks up to his full and impressive height and glowers right back. "Who is that man? His staring is rather off-putting." The goliath's crimson gaze does not leave the antlered bay as he speaks, and he shifts closer to Aelfwine out of sheer spite.

Perhaps she has felt the eyes upon them too, because suddenly she's leading him towards the obscuring shadows. He follows, his giant hooves thudding against the soft Grove soil as he draws back alongside her, now shrouded in the shadows at the side of the gathering. As he does so, he casts a glance over his shoulder at the chimeric Warlander, flashing a wolfish and smug grin that quite clearly says I don't know why you're staring, but it isn't working. Another apple is subtly devoured as he moves, feeling the now-familiar warmth and relaxation spreading through him. "You've lured me into the shadows...should I be concerned for my safety?" His glowing crimson gaze never leaves her, and he's so close now that they're breathing the same apple-tinted air.

image credits

TWO OF MY CHARRIES ARE ACTUALLY DEATH GLARING EACH OTHER xDD Only I could manage that!! @Aelfwine

AELFWINE

Perhaps I could teach you? Although such effort on my part would require a reward.” The instance made her laugh, feeling the buzz grow as she ate another apple. She met his gaze and raised an eyebrow, a smirk lining her lips once more. “That can be arranged.” She answered, her tail flickering against her cloven hooves. The conversation moves on, and she notices the grin spreading across his lips as she explained she didn’t have a mate. The thought of being tied to one person would partially drive her crazy – unable to explore the new and wild parts that life had to offer. Volterra moved closer though, agreeing on her choices and she felt the gentle yet sharp tinge of teeth against her shoulder. Her dappled hide twitched with the action and she aimed herself to press into him lightly.

But then, he notices Bartholomeo about the same time she did. He asked who he was and why he was staring, and all Aelfwine wanted to do was roll her eyes to her brother – though the distance would make it hard to get across. And so she let the question hang in the air until she had him in the shadows. “He’s my brother, so I’m sure you could imagine how difficult this must be for him.” She emitted another laugh, but this one was more like a forced, awkward, kind of laugh.

Should I be concerned with my safety?” The laugh that appeared this time was more genuine as she turned to face him, breathing in the alcoholic apple tinged air. She lifted her heavy antlered head toward his dark head, aiming for his ear despite the height difference. “Are you afraid of little ol’ me taking on a gladiator?” She taunted, pulling her head away from him then and tucking it down toward her chest, showing off the sharp tines that danced along each one, before moving along to the side of him and aiming to gently – yet firmly – rake a few across his shoulder. “Take that!” She giggled to herself, righting her head to look at him.

"Talk."

image credits

@Volterra LOL. yes, only you <3

V O L T E R R A

Ah, the staring man is her brother. Suddenly things become slightly clearer, and the leviathan's murderous expression towards the unicorn fades slightly. As much as Volterra's alcohol and lust-fuelled mind wants to march over to the antlered bay and cave his skull in with his hooves for having the cheek to visually threaten him, he tries to put himself in the Warlander's place and Nymeria in Aelfwine's. Wouldn't he be staring protectively, jealously, watching every movement and wishing a thousand painful deaths upon the man who had the audacity to touch his beloved sister? "I understand," he rumbles, and his voice is sombre for a moment as he thinks of his twin. He quickly shakes off his stupour, though, and the grin returns. "His date's a pretty thing too - if he takes his attention off us and onto her, he could get lucky as well." As well makes it sound rather like sealing the deal with Aelfwine is a foregone conclusion, which it isn't. Wrong choice of words perhaps, but the fermented apples do like to tangle his tongue.

She's edged closer without him noticing, but he certainly doesn't object. Their flesh touches, burns, and the Indomitable feels the familiar tingle of need spreading through him. Her antler clips his ear, the tip managing to draw a hint of blood, and he offers a faux-startled snort with hard muscles quivering as though genuinely frightened about what she might do to him - his face, however, remains plastered with a rogueish grin. As the thin trickle of blood from his ear dribbles down his face, he quirks a brow at the tree-marked beauty. "I believe it is supposed to be me impaling you, not the other way around." Oh, Volterra, you smooth-talker! She continues by rasping the tines across his side and a low grunt of pain-induced ecstasy flees his lips, his eyes hooded with desire as he seeks to reciprocate by nipping her neck.

His onyx flex is tinged with crimson from her antlers and the sting makes him writhe with mingled pleasure and pain. "You are truly fearsome, my dear," he rumbles, looming closer to her and seeking to plant another rough bite onto her shoulder.

image credits

Maybe this thread could lead into their spar? Because OMG imagine drunk fighting xDD @Aelfwine

AELFWINE

A light giggled emitted from her throat at Volterra’s mention of Bartholomeo getting lucky. “Oh, trust me, he doesn’t have to try.” She began, eyeing him playfully as though he were some sort of maze she had to conquer. “Learned from the best, you know.” Another wink passed to him from her emerald eyes, the smirk growing larger on her lips. However, despite the actions that Aelfwine did to Volterra, there was a sort of innocence to it. First off, never meaning to draw blood, though blood was something that the dappled doe quietly loved. Perhaps that’d be a secret for the two of them to share.

I believe it is supposed to be me impaling you, not the other way around.” Her head lifted at the words slightly as she giggled to herself. She made no comment on it, despite the fact she found it ridiculously hilarious. Instead, she simply continued to rake her tines against his well chiseled and muscular body. Her spine shivered lightly at the sounds that left the Gladiator’s lips, her eyes sliding up to notice a small amount of blood as it beaded up against his dark pelt. Something predatory began to switch within her as her smirk grew darker.

He edged closer to her, his warm lips reaching her spotted shoulder before biting down hard. She lifted her head then, pressing into him with a slight hum of pleasure escaping her lips. Her monochromatic pelt danced with small amounts of red, as his did, from the location of his bite. It puffed up slightly, beginning to swell, though she loved every moment of this already. She found pleasure and victory in pain – and if this was how he wanted to continue this, she’d gladly join in. Aelfwine lowered her head slightly and moved further along his side until her rump was just beside his chest. Her tail flickered wildly, just enough to toss the dark charcoal tresses close to his chest and face if he’d allow, before tilting her head and aiming to press her sharp antlers against his own rump.

"Talk."

image credits

@Volterra omg yes xD