the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN; got that style I like

Bathsheba Posts: 45
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.3 hh :: II years
Kansas
From the moment kol hooves set foot within the ring of light, I realized with mounting trepidation that this was - in fact - a terrible idea. Perhaps it was the way some freshly picked wildflowers hung within the folds of my inky hair, or maybe the hair itself, styled up to twist and cast-a-way. No, it was probably how I had taken the time to bathe and roll briefly in a patch of wild mint, if only to be pleasant. The entire charade was not only uncharacteristic of me, but difficult due to a lingering sense of excitement blossoming in my belly.

This of course was hidden behind a chaste smile as I received a small parcel, complete with name-tag and a short list of names to pick from. Already a crowd had gathered, some loitered near the fire, partaking of the warmth and advantage of the hazy glow it provided. Indeed, the flickering reds and oranges brought some ensembles to life, creating a cozy little atmosphere in which to mingle.

Me? I might have taken more time than necessary to gaze at the list, deciding to go in order for the sake of competency. Tyrath was the name of my partner and I looked across the close-knit bodies for some horse resembling a Tyrath. There were so many to choose from, young and old matching up to begin an evening of 'fun'.

I only hoped I had not made a mistake in this decision.

"Talk."

@Tyrath
sassy quote goes right here
doo doo dee dee da da

image | coding