the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Butterflies

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

i am a leaf on the wind

Sacre.

She feels a little silly now. Well, to be fair, she felt silly before as well. But it seemed like a good way to meet others, even if the most that came out of it is she got to know a few more horses around Helovia. There were too many strangers to her. But somehow, with the soft twilight that hangs in the sky and all the decorations making it feel terribly real. She hadn’t expected decorations, or the bonfire in the middle.

She scans the crowd, knowing exactly who she’s looking for. Butterflies dance in her stomach, which is ridiculous. It’s Sacre, and probably they will end up talking of the Edge or herbs, which is fine. The thought calms her silly nerves, and finally, she thinks she spots the familiar figure in the crowd. The crowd that has slowly been disbanding into small groups in the shadows. “Sacre!” she calls across the space between them, hoping to catch his attention.

watch how i soar.

lyanna

@Sacre

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
I’m standing in front of destiny
That has passed me by again.

---x---

Singles night.

Nervously he moved through the crowd of bachelors, heading towards the list of names and, all the while, he munched on one of those tasty apples, that seemed to give him courage with every gulp. Sacre wasn't an expert by any means in this area, even Inari and Ríona had left him, feeling almost certain that he would truly live up to his nickname—oh king of fools. His blue eyes had scanned down the list until he found his own nestled next to another, his partner for the night, her name was startlingly familiar—Lyanna. 

Ly... anna?!

His fellow Doctor colleague? 

He tracked back through his fleeting memories of her, the girl with blue in her hair and wings on her back, he hardly knew her at all. Maybe that was a good thing. He jumped when she called and he turned his head, feeling like he was seeing her for the first time, curious eyes glinting as he looked for her own teal-coloured ones. "Lyanna" he called back, flashing his usual brilliant bright smile that charmed easily onto his lips as he jogged over to greet her, swallowing the last part of his apple before picking up another, his hair that normally twisted into clumps on his neck was neater than usual.

"Would you like one?" he asks, reaching out and offering her the alcoholic apple, letting his eyes linger a little, swallowing his nerves and hastily grabbing his courage. "I hope I'm not disappointing" he laughed, "it's my pleasure, to be your date for this evening" he beamed.

♥︎

<3 haha this is so cute @Lyanna

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

i am a leaf on the wind

She’s always been aware of Sacre, certainly .He was an asset to the Edge, recently promoted to fill the roll of Doctor. She’d seen him around in plenty of meetings, and could put a face to the name well enough. But she’d paid attention in the way one does with a colleague, not a friend. Or potentially more, which is technically what this evening was all about. The dancing lights and secluded areas made that very, very clear.  

He finds her with a charming smile and an apple to offer, and she returns the smile with her own. It comes easily, naturally, at least, despite her nerves. Her teal eyes take him in now, black and red with beautiful blue eyes, and she finds she could get lost in those eyes for the color of them. So different than the rest of him. “I would love an apple,” she says, taking the offering, and hoping it would calm the butterflies that jumped around in her stomach. She felt ridiculous and silly. What was she doing? What would her brother say, if she could see him now?

Sacre continues, and his words (along with the delicious apple) calm the butterflies and she feels more like herself. More like a princess courting visitors. She could do this. “How could a gentleman like you be a disappointment?” She asks, her voice easy and kind, the words genuine. There were certainly stallions that could be a disappointment. He would not be one of them. If nothing else, it would be good to get to know him. “How do you like being a Moon Doctor?” she asks, figuring she might as well start the conversation somewhere.  

watch how i soar.

lyanna

@Sacre - he is too cute, I love him

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki