the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: make mine a double

Bartholomeo Posts: 46
World's Edge Protector atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16'2hh :: 7 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow

AND THE ARMS OF THE OCEAN ARE CARRYING ME
AND ALL THIS DEVOTION WAS RUSHING OUT OF ME

After obtaining the name and description of his partner for this event, the stag sets off through the crowd. He's preened to his handsome best, his tri-toned coat washed and gleaming, emphasising each powerful muscle and sinew. His five-tined antlers shine like polished ebony, and the gentle feathering around each fetlock is clean and devoid of mud. Even if he does say so himself, Bartholomeo thinks he looks dashing!

He soon locates this Parelia, a pretty winged mare, and heads towards her with a warm smile in place. "Parelia, is it?" comes his booming, accented voice. "A pleasure to meet you." He beams at her, then offers a deep, sweeping bow towards her. There's a kindness in his earthy green eyes as he looks towards his partner, tilting his head as he awaits her response.

Despite himself, his eyes stray towards his sister on the other side of the clearing, and his expression darkens. She is talking to a large black man, and their body language speaks of flirtation. The stallion glowers in their direction, swinging his docked tail with concern and brotherly protectiveness - will he need to go over there and kick some ass? It would be rude to let his attention waver from his date for too long, however, so he quickly returns his gaze to Parelia with the warm, open expression back in place.

image credits

@Parelia :D