the Rift

[PRIVATE] Instruction

Vastra Posts: 58
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.3 wfg :: 1 year
Sarah

Birdsong has come and Vastra has become a year older, but she doesn’t really know this. She just knows that this is the second time she has seen this season before and that she is taller now than she was before, easier with her foot steps and more sure of herself.

Her age isn’t something that she concerns herself with, though she is growing impatient for the day when she is grown. When she doesn’t have to worry about being picked on by predators, when she is big enough to actually do something.

At the very least, her wings seem to have grown in enough that she can begin to learn how to fly. She has been practicing here and there, but mostly her time has been spent watching the other pegasus within the Throat - studying how they move, how they take off, how they land. As the red sun was rising over in the east, that was where the ginger yearly could be found. She stood near the northern edge of the Throat - figuring this would be her best opportunity to see someone in flight. Members leaving or returning from the rest of Helovia, and if she was lucky enough she might even spot some of the fire-wings that helped those without wings.

She pitied them, even though she was only just getting the chance to learn how to use her own.

The air was still cool from the night so she settled into the sand, loosening it with her hooves before settling in, tucking her legs in and her wings around her. Bright brown eyes flickered from the sea to the Throat, waiting with all the patience in the world for someone to come by so she could continue her studies.

come on, come on
put your hands into the fire

for @Einarr <33

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time

As the sun rose, the desert sentinel returned home from his patrols. The beast's mighty body glistened with light sweat, his flight fast and hard. There was no time for idleness in his mind, and every second he was alive and on duty he was training himself in some way. Each of his muscles were taught against his thick black hide, his wings pulling him higher on a warm draft of air. The stallion did not need any key to enter the island, though he had used them before. When he was the Gladiator of the lands, Einarr possessed a key to the Dragon's Throat. Now, however, as a warrior only, he had no key--and he had no need for it.

Without Gaucho, Einarr was no bloodrider. He had no khal to protect, no warrior king to die for.

He would spit at the hooves of the current leads before he hailed himself their bloodrider. They did not deserve his heart. Gaucho deserved his heart. His children deserved his heart. They were the only things keeping him on these sands, and so he performed his duties for them. Although Aithniel was the daughter of the Sun, and Einarr respected her, she did not share the same place in his mind as the Wildfire.

His dark shadow moved across the waters separating them--the desert dwellers--from the rest of Helovia, and a movement of red beneath him caught his attention. Sienna eyes flicked down to his daughter, and he smiled somewhat warmly, landing with a hefty thud before her.
!”

einarr
bright lights swing across the road
but no one seems to know just where I’ll put my feet down next
brown eyes, come with me tonight
you could be my Bonnie and I will be your Clyde

@Vastra

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful