[PRIVATE] this life is light

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

if you could only understand, through my heart and my veins

I gave it all, I'll give it all again

--

Checking up on the young girl was long-overdue, accidentally mixed up within all of the other things that were bouncing around Alysanne’s mind, but she knew that was no excuse. There was no excuse for why she had not gone to find Sansa in a while.

But as the sun started to spread its warm rays across the Edge, filtering through the trees and warming the mists, thoughts of the beautiful roan girl were the only thing on her mind. She encouraged Hemlock to search elsewhere in the Edge, to keep an eye open for the young girl as he swooped through the woods while she did the same thing. He’d bring her over if he found her first, happy as always to aid Aly in spending time with some of the more tolerable horses that could be found in the Edge. And Sansa didn’t, to his knowledge, have a dragon companion which earned her plenty of points in his favour.

The air was still a little chilly, so Alysanne kept her wings close to her side and adopted a brisk walk, warming up her body in the early hours of the Birdsong morning while her green eyes continued to search for Sansa, filled with hope that their paths would finally cross on this day.

-- alysanne

the devoted

art by percyvelle & coding by Kyra

for @Sansa <3
you can PP Hemlock bringing her to Aly or just have them cross paths :D

Sansa Posts: 19
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Two Years (Ages in TallSun)
Lady :: Northern Inuit Dog :: None Emily
S
A
N
S
A

After the oddest meet up with my mother I think I have ever had, and finding out things that I would of never known before... I think it's time to head home. Specially now that I have a little one in toe. No no, not what you would think for some around my age. The egg I had found while wandering around well, it had hatched. I finally found out how those around me had companions, as I have gained one of my own.

Lady is curled tightly upon my withers sleeping. The trip from the former Hidden Falls back to the Edge has not been a long one, and I think her belly is still full from her last meal. Suits me find, as I am still adjusting to the idea of being bonded. I am no longer alone in my head for one. I can feel her emotions. On top of that, she can feel mine!

It's as I reach where the shattered glass wall should be that, well... I didn't find it. I stop, looking confused. That is, until a familiar owl finds me. In all honestly I don't think I even knew his name, but I remember him and the one he was bonded to being at my birth. Eagerly, without a care that I do not truly live within the Edge at the moment I pushed on into my former home. I follow the owl, letting him lead me to my former Queen... and well Godmother of sorts or something. Mama Alysanne I say as I reach her. I don't think I have ever called her this before but well.. Honestly it feels right. The painted mare had been in my life more than my own mother. Not that I really need my mother anymore but...

I-I mean, Queen Alysanne. I stammer quickly. After all she is neither my mother nor my current leader.. I rush on I'm sorry I disappeared... I went looking for my mother... I found her... I let a silence fall between us for a few moments... Can I come home? I blurt out suddenly. I wonder if she has even noticed I have been gone.. Had anyone? Either way, I wanted to come home and come home now.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

-Set after Sansa bonded to Lady-
Kick me for this being so long overdue
@Alysanne

--

Hemlock reported back that he had found Sansa, which caused relief to flood through Alysanne. She was so glad that she was going to get the chance to see the girl - her absence had gone noticed. As the girl approached, Aly watched her for signs that she was unwell - but Sansa seemed just fine.

In one swift moment Alysanne’s heart soared at hearing Sansa - now so grown! - call her Mama Alysanne and then it broke a moment later when she corrected herself by stammering out ‘Queen’ instead. She hated when others called her that but with Sansa it just seemed all the worse. Her green eyes were gentle though, and she took a cautious tep forward - reaching out with her dark muzzle to nuzzle the young filly if she was allowed. Her voice was gentle when she responded, soft as her touch. “Of course - of course you can. Welcome home, my dear.”

She pulled back then with a warm smile, a special smile just for Sansa as she spoke again.  “And you can call me mama, if you’d like. I'm so glad to see you again, I've missed you. Was everything okay with your mother?” She asked gently, an offer for the girl to talk about it, if she wished. But of course Alysanne would understand if she didn't.

-- alysanne

the devoted

@Sansa <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Sansa Posts: 19
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Two Years (Ages in TallSun)
Lady :: Northern Inuit Dog :: None Emily
S
A
N
S
A

“Of course - of course you can. Welcome home, my dear.” I smile at once. I am home. I am HOME! Oh finally I am back where I belong and under the protection of my herd, my... my family. Lady stirs on my back at my emotions, and I try to calm back down. But I almost lose it again at her next words. “And you can call me mama, if you’d like. I'm so glad to see you again, I've missed you. Was everything okay with your mother?” I could call her Mama?! And I was missed?!

But as the rest of her words sunk in, my excited smile turned to a frown. She acted really strange... I ran into her and my Uncle of sorts...
She had Miles give me her amulets before telling me to go away and come home...
I motion softly trying not to wake Lady to the amulets in my mane. Oh! And I found an egg, and look what hatched out of it!

This time, my emotions wake the little pup. Sleepily she stands up and looks around. Her paws dig into my back, but after all the times she has done this on the trip home I am beginning to get used to the feeling. This, is Lady. I say proudly.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

@Alysanne

--

Sansa’s recounting of her encounter with her mother was certainly troubling and Alysanne’s eyes darkened in a frown for a moment - mirroring that on the young girl’s face. She didn’t understand why her mother and uncle would send her away, almost as though they didn’t care to have the girl around at all. Perhaps it was to keep Sansa safe, in some way? Her mind automatically assumed that Merida had the best intentions with her odd actions - and she greatly hoped that the young mare would return someday.

Until that happened, Alysanne would certainly keep an eye out for Sansa. She truly was so happy to see the young girl here, safe and sound in the Edge.

And with a companion! That troubled frown evaporated in a flash when Sansa revealed the young pup standing on her back, groggily looking around at the world. “Hello Lady!” Aly greeted the companion with shining eyes, excited for the fact that Sansa had found her and because it looked to be a wolf pup. It eased some of her worries to know that Sansa would have Lady to protect her when Alysanne - and her mother - weren’t around.

Her gaze shifted back to Sansa’s face, all smiles and warmth once more. “She’s gorgeous Sansa, congratulations! She doesn’t look very old, did you find her recently?”

-- alysanne

the devoted

@Sansa
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries