the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cobwebs and dreams[Moon]

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare

Vezér
An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language.

The girl pranced from the Throat her head high and tail lifted slightly. Her new jewelry sparkled in the weak Frostfall sunlight. The girl grinned silver flecked eyes shifting to her rear right leg eyeing the beautiful thing. She wished she could see the two earrings that graced her ears. One slid the expanse of her ear with silver and blood red, while the other was a chrome chain with a fire opal dangling from it. She smirked and kept on heading North.

Ever since the giving tree and odd rock thing, had happened her mind had been on magic. Tyrath had been laced with the stuff, and she wanted to have some herself. She remembered the fire on his back and embers that shot from his nostrils when he had laughed at her attitude. She chuckled at the thought as the sand slowly shifted to trees. Her eyes wondered the forests as she paused wondering where she was going.

Lost in the animals that moved around the quite forest the filly wondered after them. She grinned as she happened upon a doe and her fawn. Bloody eyes watched the mother lick her still spotted doe. She watched the tenderness and love pass between them and her heart clenched with bitterness. Anger surged through her and she rushed into the clearing. Bleating and snorting tore through the peaceful silence as the mother and child raced off in a panic. The second they were out of sight her heart ripped with regret. Sighing the filly lowered her head wishing her mother would just leave and be done with her. Shaking the feelings away she shifted her focus back to the thought of magic.

She moved at a walk wondering what kind of magic she would like to have. Of course the thought of being a dragon or summoning the scaly beasts crossed her mind, but she shook her head. It seemed like a family thing, but so did the skull face marking. She wanted to be as different with her magic as she was with her appearance. As she thought the filly just switched to autopilot. Her legs carried her where ever they wanted.By the time she had a magic idea picked out and pulled her head out of her ass the girl was somewhere completely different. Bright eyes gazed at the rock and heat below her and she halted lost in the boiling magma.
---------------------------------
Speech
Words;; 404
OOC/Tags;; @Tyrath

Tyrath Posts: 61
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 2 [birdsong] HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Harcos :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Nova
tyrath

The Dragon Prince had been intrigued when he'd spotted his little sister leave the throat, bottomless crimson pits had watched until she was nothing more than a blur and flaming wings being guided across the bridge. Curious, but it wasn't as though he was surprised by it, he'd drifted far and wide when he'd been small. All of his siblings appeared to have that wonderlust, here and then gone as the next moment appeared. Zhu, Kid and even Sabre were now no more than grains in Time's hourglass, and he waited for the inevitable switch which would bring them back to the fold again.

Only, he'd drifted into danger more often than not. If it hadn't been for his father, and the magic he'd been born blessed with, he would of perished that day. She had left without their father's protect, and the realization that his sister may or may not have had the magic to defend herself spurned him into motion. He'd grown somewhat used to the pain which licked at his hide as he burned away, replaced by the magnificence that was visage of a dragon. Gilded, iridescent wings easily caught the frostfall wind as he jumped into the air, higher and higher until he was no more a golden speckle among the clouds.

If she did end up in trouble, or in the company of something or someone Tyrath didn't like the look of, no one would of expected a dragon to dive out of the sky to her defense.

Where could she be going? The though echoed through his mind as his scaled head tilted, churning pits of crimson kept an eye on her splashed form. Even as the sand changed to tree's he remained airborne, if it was summer then he would be forced to land, but the sparse dappled branches provided him with the ability to at least see her shape. He'd almost settled on an answer to his earlier question until she changed directions, southward, just at the right angle that would take her to the Veins.

Was she going to see the Gods? His interest wholly flamed again, he angled to dive downward, wings pulled against his side as he dropped gracefully to the ground. Only at the last second they snapped open, his scaled hind legs outstretched to thump against the volcanic dirt beneath their ivory talons. "Vezér." His voice wasn't quite the same as it used to be, but enough to be recognized, if not — surely the magic which illuminated his rib cage and erupted from his spine in crackled flames would give him away. The Skull marked boy searched the area around them to see if any were around, content by the lack of company, he turned his attention back to his sister.

"Come to see the Gods?" He questioned, head tipped a fraction to the side while he spoke. The chains on his horns swayed to one side with the motion. The Prince assumed that their father might not have elaborated on the mythical and divine of their home, far too much to take in and far too much to understand for some youngsters. But if his sister had come this far, her elder brother assumed she was old enough to at least learn the basics of the divines she would call down this day, if she wanted — if she could. It would also aid him, if their father had left that golden nugget out of their conversations, his grandfather had told him to teach others about him, what better way than to start with your own blood? "There are four you know." He added with a draconian grin. "Do you know about them?"

"Talk."
This is the Hour of Twilight,
and all will burn

beneath the shadow of my wings.
image | coding

@Vezér
[Image: tyrath_by_bronzehalo_d9yw5wg_by_arahvir-d9yx9ov.png]

Dragon's Throat Filly
Pare

Vezér

The sound of wind and wings startled the filly as she looked sharply up to the sky. Her sides and ears quivered as she watched the great dragon dive from the sky. It was massive much larger than either of Apa's companions. She knew it was a royal by the golden scales, but then again... She noticed the fire magic like her brothers. Was this her brother? When it landed and spoke she smirked feeling giddy. "Tyrath!" She pranced forward acting as if she hadn't been kissing her little ass good bye. "Wow you look pretty cool!" Laughter bubbled from her lips as she pranced around him looking over his scaly body.

As she moved back in front of him he asked a question which caused her delicate head to tilt to the right. "I had no idea I could do that, or that there were Gods." Bright eyes turn to look back at the lava and rock bridge. "Can they give me magic like you have?" Her eyes grew slightly greedy at the thought. His words brought her eyes and attention back to him. "Four! Wow, Tyrath you know a lot! What do they all do?" She glanced back to the bridge her legs moving. She pranced in place longing to go and see if she could call one down to help her.

"How do I know which one to call do to help me?" Her eyes darted back to him excitedly as she continued to prance in place. She watched him her head bobbing up and down curiously. He couldn't answer her fast enough and she kept glancing back and forth between him and the bridge her body slowly tilting that way and she prayed he would talk fast so they could get on with begging a god for magic.
Speech
Words;; 302
OOC/Tags;; @Tyrath sorry if it is kind of short

Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Tyrath Posts: 61
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 2 [birdsong] HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Harcos :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Nova
tyrath

Wow you look pretty cool. Vezer's words provoked a toothy smile from his scaled mouth, his head tilted a fraction to the side so he could keep an eye on her. He wasn't in the business of revealing his magic so freely, but, in the company of his baby sister and his family, what harm could it do? Besides, he'd promised to protect her, and Dragon's were perfect for such tasks. His tail coiled around after her, a mock attempt to 'tag' her prancing form before it swept backward and dropped against the ashen ground.

"Anyone can come and visit the Gods." He responded, his tone a little on the academic side but still threaded with warmth. "I guess Apa hasn't found the right time to tell you about them, but that's why you have me to tell you about them." The Prince winked, it was better to not question why Volterra hadn't informed her of such important things, their sire would of gotten around to it, eventually. Perhaps he wanted to spare Vezer from such a serious topic, or maybe a pretty mare had come along and his brain had become addled with thoughts of sex. Both logical, and both appropriate answers.

"They can give you magic like mine, yes. But you have to earn it by proving that you're worthy enough for their blessing. Others, like me, were born blessed with magic in their veins." Clawed paws ambled toward the cooled bridge as he gestured for Vezer to follow, a thoughtful hum slipped between his gilded maw. "The Time God, who controls time and electric magic. If you like to zap your enemies to crispy bits, or maybe you want to portal from one side of Helovia to the other, then you should talk to him. He's also the God of the Aurora Basin in the North." He explained, his head bobbed toward Time's stricken shrine before it turned to the Earth God's. "That one is the Earth God's Shrine, he takes care of the Earth and the Waters. Rock Golems, Landslides or whirpools and tidal waves, or maybe just making it rain one someone you don't like. He's the one you want for those magics. Earth is also Apa's patron God. The Hidden Fall's is his herd." The shadowed shrine is the next on the list, his great-aunt was a source of discourse to Helovian's it seemed, and for that it drew a rather impish smile to his face. "That one is the Moon Goddess' shrine, she's the only female God. Pretty, deadly and mysterious. She's the mistress of Darkness and the Winds. Shadow magic and tornados are her game, though her magic also lends it's power to a lot of transformation magics. Like mine. Like Time and Earth, she has a herdland, The World's Edge." Tyrath rumbled, he assumed Vezer might like the Moon Goddess out of all of them.

"Finally," his crimson gaze fondly coming to rest on the Sun's Shrine, "that is the Sun God's shrine." Purposely, he stilled in front of it and let his eyes trace over the details. "He lords over fire and light, creatures composed of fire, fire arrows and other such things are all his to give if you prove yourself worthy. His light blessings are often used in illusions and dreams, both benevolent and malevolent in nature. Of course, light is also a key healing magic. I assume most healers not blessed by their God's to do such a task, all have the Sun's light magic. The Dragon's Throat is his herdland." He fell silent for a second, in order to let her take it all in before he answered her next question. "If you do not know, then you simply announce your presence and wait, the right God should appear to you. If you know what magic you want, or at least, what elements it's composed of, you can approach their shrine directly and ask them for their time."

"Talk."
This is the Hour of Twilight,
and all will burn

beneath the shadow of my wings.
image | coding

@Vezér
[Image: tyrath_by_bronzehalo_d9yw5wg_by_arahvir-d9yx9ov.png]

Dragon's Throat Filly
Pare

Vezér

Laughter bubbled from her lips as his scaly tail flicked around her and touched her said. She loved her big brother almost as much as their Apa. It was funny because when they first met she had yelled at him for trying to claim her Apa. Now she couldn't imagine her life without her testvér. She beamed up at him, even though he didn't even look like her brother right now. Scarlet eyes followed his tail as it dropped back to the ground.

She smiled at his tone and laughed at his words. It wouldn't surprise her  at all if her father had been distracted by fights or women. She rolled her eyes still smiling at the thought. Sure he might be awful that way, but she still loved him. His next words caught her attention and pulled her forward excitedly. She danced alone behind him her ears pricked drinking in every word he had to say. The thought of shocking creatures and shook her head, no that didn't appeal to her at all. She did learn that he ruled a herd in the north though and she stored that way. Scarlet eyes inspected the broken shrine and she hated to see how bad of shape it was in.

She giggled at the thought of a dark cloud following assholes around while pouring rain on them. When Tyrath spoke of their Apa she perked up curiously. She didn't really peg the massive black beast for someone that liked those kinds of powers, but whatever. She dipped her head to the shrine anyway. If Apa liked the Earth god she would at least respect him. She followed her brother's dragon head to that of a shadowy looking shrine and her body quivered excitedly.

As he spoke her excitement mounted even more. "Wouldn't that make her a Goddess?" She grinned teasingly at her brother before quieting again. So the Goddess was beautiful and deadly, like she hoped to be one day. The word transformation caught her attention and she bobbed her head excitedly. Yes, that was what she wanted. Her mind shifted trying to figure out what she wanted to be, but couldn't find a suitable thing. Maybe the Goddess would have an idea what she could be.

Tyrath wasn't done speaking though, so she turned her attention back to him. Her eyes shifted to his dragon form and her head tilted curiously. His voice and body language changed when he looked at the shrine and spoke of the Sun God. The thought of fire held an allure as well, but the thought of turning her body into that of an animal stuck in her mind. Of course she wouldn't want healing magic, but burning an enemy to a crisp sounded amazing. She grinned at the thought of stepping over a pile of ash. She nodded to the shrine as well, he was the god that looked over her herd after all.

She looked back at her brother her mind set on the right God she needed. Taking a calming breath the filly stepped towards the shadowy shrine. "Mistress of the night, I seek to harness a piece of your power." Her voice was loud and strong even though her heart thundered in her small chest. Thinking quickly she bowed before the shrine and prayed she would appear with all her might.
Speech
Words;; 560
OOC/Tags;; Tyrath @Mythical Request
Using my VOTG Pass to call down the Moon
::[Magic: DarkxEarth| Ability to shift to a white Jaguar with light grey spots, keeps her eye color]
:: [Restrictions | Painful and can only transform once in battle]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
The Goddess appeared before the girl and boy, although her silvery eyes were focused on the web-marked filly.  A wave of darkness swept around the Goddess, like some sort of cloak flowing backwards into nothingness. Star-shine glistened around her lithe form as she regarded the young child without expression for a moment.

“Do you now." She said, and although the words held the form of a question, it was clear that it was rhetorical. “There are many who wish for the same, young one.." Her delicate shoulders shrugged as if to say this was of no consequence to her. “If I give some of my power, to weild or simply to have, what would you do with it? hmmm? You, who are still so young. What would you do?"

Her mane cascaded down the length of her shoulders as her head tilted elegantly to the side. She was like a hardened diamond; beautiful to behold, but absolutely impenetrable.

veins of the gods

Dragon's Throat Filly
Pare

Vezér

It took all the filly had not to squeal and run as the Goddess of night appeared before her. Darkness seemed to seep from the beautiful lady. She shimmered even in the darkness she brought with her. Her head lifted boldly to meet the amethyst lady's bottomless eyes. The moon regarded her without express and she did the same, as best she could with a Goddess staring her down anyway. Her words rang out clear saying how many wished to have some of her power before she asked what she would do with the magic.

Her ears pricked and her voice was strong and smooth, "I am sure many do seek you out Goddess." She dipped her head respectfully before continuing. "I may be young Miss, but I strive to make my father proud; to live up to his name." She blinked slowly watching the darkness take in her words. "I might be young, and a lady, but I refuse to need others for protection. I wish to be able to fight my own battles." Her voice was bold and full of conviction. She hated the idea of relying on others.

"I realize I might seem greedy, just like everyone that begs for a piece of your magic, but I do not ask this lightly. I will work for it Miss." Her eyes were bright with her internal fire as she gazed up at her silver orbs. Her brother was forgotten for the time. She figured he wouldn't mind that all of her attention was on the Lady of night. She didn't know what the lady had done in the best, just the power her presence exuded. Her heart burned with the thought of her mere body demanding respect. She longed to be like the Mistress of the moon before her. If she could ever harness just a fraction of her power people would bow before her. She would be a queen to be reckoned with.
Speech
Words;; 326
OOC/Tags;; @Tyrath @Mythical Request
::[Magic: DarkxEarth| Ability to shift to a white Jaguar with light grey spots, keeps her eye color]

Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Helovian Ancient
Admin
The Goddess listened. Her lips tilted downwards as the filly mentioned wanting to make her father proud. What about her mother? Why this familial dedication? The Goddess didn't really understand. Parents owed a debt to their children; it was their choice to create them after all. But the relationship was not necessarily reciprocal, and yet the idea that it was permeated through all of Helovia.

It actually annoyed her a fair bit. Still, she said nothing, bobbing her elegant skull as the girl said things that thousands before her had said already. "Everyone has to work for it." The Goddess cooed gently, her leonine tail swishing animatedly behind her body.

Her silvery eyes narrowed slightly and the Goddess briefly considered peering into the girl's mind to find out exactly what it is she wanted. Quickly she decided against this. It was always much more entertaining to hear the words come directly from the horses mouth, as it was. "Tell me then child. What is it of mine you want? What power would you wield?"

veins of the gods

Dragon's Throat Filly
Pare

Vezér

She watched her beautiful lips tilt down and her own brow furrowed. She begged her silently to not ask why she didn't care what her mother thought. Speckled eyes looked over at her brother hoping he wouldn't notice either. She turned her attention back to the goddess. Relief flooded her when the beautiful lady didn't press the subject. "Please excuse my ignorance." She smiled at the Moon's gentle voice. She wished she had asked her brother more about what would be expected before she called the Lady down to her. She felt foolish.

Silver eyes narrowed and she wondered what was about to happen. Her heart picked up a bit, but she kept her outward appearance as calm as she could. Without hesitation and filly spoke passionately, "I really like big cats. They are beautiful yet deadly." Her eyes flashed, "I'm not sure what kind of cat though, something sleek and silent. I'd love to be able to take on their form." She grinned at the idea of being a big cat, roaring and slashing her enemies to ribbons. Pulling her mind away from her thoughts she looked back up at the lilac lady curiously. She wondered what the tasks she would be given to achieve her power. The filly was determined to prove herself to the only Goddess in their land.  She would do whatever task she was give and get it done quickly and efficiently.
Speech
Words;; 237
OOC/Tags;; @Mythical Request

Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Helovian Ancient
Admin
"I too like cats." The Goddess agreed, the smile on her lips dancing towards her eyes. In fact, she liked them for precisely the same reasons that the girl had said.

"The cats learn to be beautiful and deadly, as you have said. They aren't simply born that way - although they do seem to demonstrate these traits early on. Just because you wear the flesh of one, does not mean you shall be any less clumsy or childish than you are now. Those are learned things...and I would have you learn them before you clothe yourself in the skin of such magnificent creatures." She paused, breathlessly beautiful eyes staring fixedly on the girl to make sure that she understood.

"You are young, but I believe you are capable...Use your beauty to get something that you want - a favour, an item, information...whatever it is, but rely on your physical attributes as your weapons. Then, do the same, but do it from the shadows. Overhear, steal, or blackmail someone...Finally, find a Jaguar and feed it, or help it hunt."

She must 1. Use her beauty to get someone to do something she wants/give her something she wants/tell her something they wouldn't normally want to; 2. Be sneaky and eavesdrop (aka gain valuable information), use information to blackmail someone, or steal something (not using the stealth board); and 3. Using the NPC account, feed a jaguar or help it hunt realistically. 

veins of the gods