the Rift

Dare That I Trespass | OPEN

Avira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A . v . i . r . A
pegasus | mare | 15.2hh | 8 years | unclaimed

I seem to always get myself wrapped up in this problem. Flying in the air with my blue beauty and stumbling across some new uninhabited home. Always. Seems like the presence of another being hasn't graced me since the abandoning of my home. Home. I wish I had felt complete there, as if I could accomplish what I wanted, but to my unlikings it does not help me in any way to stay there. So now I'm here. In the skies staring at empty space, trees, fields, volcanic such, and ice. The temperature in the sky was no more than ungracious and as soon as I hit this area of extreme cold the snow began to crystallize upon my wings. Forced to land.

Tucking my large appendages in I went wailing for the earth. Squinting these electric blue eyes to resist them from such freezing temperatures. The nearest snow drift that called my name was unforgiving. As I locked my blue hooves to the earth I graciously slid on ice. Suddenly, like it came from no where, the white substance that was not slippery stopped me. Propelling forward I stumbled. Curling to a ball, wings flailing desperately to catch myself upright. Growing tired I just quit fighting for a moment.

It was in that moment I noticed a smell that was not of my own. This land WAS inhabited. Oh my goodness, what luck! Excitedly I flipped to my stomach, held out my enormous wings and jumbled around to stand on all fours again. Huffing and puffing I slowly fell out of breath. Watching the steam cloud my face in a joyous block. Interesting. Now I must find these inhabitants and acquaintance myself to them. I must belong somewhere. Must try for something, right? Walking on. Forget the bad landing. I shook the rest of the clinging snow from my mane and ventured further into the drifts and small valleys where mountains formed at my sides the deeper I went into the territory.

|ooc- If you are racist and try to attack her, she will either try to sway you with words and SENSE. Or just fly away lol, no point in doing any racist slandering here(; .. yet haha|
"blah blah blah."

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR

And you swear I'm hard to lay beside

The ground was solid beneath me, cold and stiff, allowing no real give for a beast of my size. Casting my gaze towards the sky I wondered what it would feel like to soar above the trees, losing myself amongst the stars as others of my kind would do. I knew that they took this privilege for granted and I longed to be blessed with such graces and this brought a deep sadness to my heart. My feet would never leave this land, never touch the treetops… Perhaps I mourned the defect I carried, but at times I suppose it made me feel safe. But I had always felt “safe”, as it occurred to me that the word alone meant that I had never really lived. I longed to be rid of such a description, but there was no changing what had already been done. One day I would overcome this burden, but until then, I was but a mere thorn in this garden of roses.

As I moved into the Steppe, I was not surprised to find that the barren lands possessed no real beauty, at least in my mind’s eye. The dead grasses and browning foliage did nothing to encourage a pleasant mood but instead dampened my current self-pity and disdain. However, a loud thunderous clap brought my head up and induced a tight bunching in my legs and neck. I was weary as to what could have made such a noise and I was very skeptical as to whether or not I wanted to find out. But as curiosity killed the cat, I was helpless to ignore this sudden change to my daily routine. As I picked up the pace, I began to recognize the unmistakable scent of horseflesh. It was sweet and tangy and very much female which made my approach even more vital. However, as she came into view, I realized that she had just experienced a crash landing. For this, I was quite thankful that my wings were out of order…

She a queer looking creature, with hints of turquoise not only in her wings but on her legs as well. I had never seen such an unusually colored creature but this made her temptingly irresistible due to my fascination with her strange hues. Looking at her now, I couldn’t help but notice the carefree attitude that had relaxed her muscles and lit up her face. She made me feel at ease and I felt comfortable announcing myself under no pretenses. “Having troubles?” I chuckled at this and shifted back onto my haunches, clearly making myself comfortable without a trace of her permission. After all these were free lands right?

[W/C:446]

Unregistered

A . v . i . r . A

Shame was not upon my face for that landing. I just let it go. My features as calm as usual. Fear though struck a hit against the bones in my back as a voice led from behind me and chuckles followed. Brown cranium flung backwards and I found was a large stallion of my own kind, warm tones returned his gracious tease "Oh you seen that did you?" I smiled brightly. Tugging at the creases of my lips.

Looking now upon him I studied. Hard. Clearly my eyes absorbed each disfigurement and problem that dwelled in him. Those wings certainly could not hold him and with such a thought I felt sorrow and pity. Then again he did save out on awful crash landings that were sometimes unstoppable. Though then again I noticed something else. He doubled me in size. I did not fear him though. I collected my sense and stepped forth to close the distance that had placed itself between us.

Close enough to see his warm eyes I slid my wings comfortably, warmly, against my hide once more. Tucking them neatly before speaking what I had just noted, "You're eyes, sir, they are so warm and beautiful. I do wander, do you see that which is unworthy?" his answer would decide myself. After all the time at home, I was deemed unworthy. His eyes though, they did not stain of electric blue, but rather the normal hues. Would he, like them, see the unworthy?

Here I go again. Getting myself down. Upbeat Avira, UPBEAT! I began to chuckle. Cocking my head to the side and lowering the thick neck to horizontal level. I looked him up and down. The first stallion, or if he had been a mare, that I had met in quite some time. Mused himself in my shameless crash and yet was still welcoming my presence. What a day this is. I felt my hopeful pride spark within, little do I know this is what would start the whole thing for the rest of my life.

|ooc- terrible? yes probably, sorry I just wanted to post back with you before I hit the hay.|

THOR

And you swear I'm hard to lay beside

She was confident, careless, and certainly unaffected by my approach which made my eyes light up with an indefinite challenge. Most females that I had met throughout the years had succumbed to embarrassment around such a large male. The soft breeze toyed with her chocolate threads and it was a truly beautiful sight, almost endearing. I wondered what I looked like through her eyes, surely a massive klutz. My tiny feathered extensions were dwarfed by her own and I was helpless to correct the disadvantage. However, I did not let it pass upon my face because she was ever distracting me once more. He slender legs brought her closer, each step a fluid movement that brought tender words to my mind. She was certainly bold and I liked that about her, perhaps I wouldn’t mind if she entertained me for a while…

Her voice possessed a bell-like tune, one that rang in my ears long after she had grown quiet in anticipation. If they had been colored, they would have been blue like the sea, soft waves lapping against the muddy shoreline. Her compliments had tugged a playful smile from my lips and I couldn’t help but chuckle at the sincerity of them. I was a redundant animal, fully habitual, and definitely nothing that would please the eye. However, whatever she saw in me made it easier to answer such an ambiguous question. “Such cryptic diction for such an innocent girl. Surely you do not see yourself as unworthy? The word tastes of ash upon my tongue and I would rather discontinue its use. However, if we should begin with rhymes and riddles I should suppose that what I see is only that of angelic nature.” Pressing my gaze to counter her own, I bit back the soft snort that had built seamlessly in my stomach. I was content with her company and it was obvious that she did not see herself as such.

Without much hesitation, I pardoned myself from her front side to adopt another position just a few steps away. Looking out at the barren wasteland, I glanced back at her and with a heavy heart amd I could not help but encounter the vague sense of insecurity in her otherwise positive manner. The way her shoulders sloped and the way that her eyes held a mix of fear and self-loathing. Such tortured souls I have found within Helovia. When would the sadness end?

[W/C: 406]

Unregistered

A . v . i . r . A

Ah the question was that of odd lyrics. After all you don't hear much like that. Maybe I should just let the past go and move on. Even though I know that best, I still can not seem to just let it slide. Something just attaches its strings to my memories. Fogging my mind in situations that resemble such disdain. "I would not feel such for myself, everyone is worthy of something, but it is such nature in my fellow long lost herd mates that seemed to find my own soul unworthy." pausing to reattach myself to the conversation, "These blue colors I hold, yes, these are why. My caregiver and I both unworthy to the last home I inhabited."

It wasn't technically a home now that I think about it, more like a prison full of judgmental creatures that had no life other than what they thought should be society. I guess I really just never fit in anyways, their cold nature did not suit my bright hope for all. Like a pang in my thoughts I forgot manners just as quickly as I remembered them, "Oh..." trailing off, "I almost forgot, I'm Avira. Though you may call me as Avi, if it helps." I shut a lid, like some would refer to as a wink. A delicate smile covering my expression once more. I was deeply intrigued by this male. Even though his wings made him a slight bit of a... um. Laughter?

|OOC- I am dearly sorry it took so long to fix up my reply. I've been at the hospital, school, then hospital again. I hope you don't mind.|

THOR

Don't want to let you down, But I am hell bound..

My lips curled in a grotesque manner, humor coating my formerly passive features as I watched those colored eyes lay claim to the defective appendages upon my back. She was a bold creature, merely asking for trouble if she chose to speak ill of my ailment. Her attempt at playing coy was tinged with failure as it did not please me in such a way as Myriad had learned to affect me. She was a beautiful creature no doubt, but once she opened her mouth, I was instantly rigid with repulsion. “I find that those who lack confidence do not succeed in acquiring worth.” My tunes were cold and uninviting as I had drawn away from her in an open fashion of discontent. Part of me wanted to scold her for making my differences a mere laughing matter. However, I was quick to bite my tongue as she continued her monotonous rambling.

Avira? So the mare had a name and a common one at that. I suppose my mood had been soured when I noticed her speculating my barren wings and this did not help to induce a pleasant impression of the girl. “How strange that you were discriminated against… I too suffer from such burdens.” This was said with a note of apprehension and languid abhorrence for the loss of what I should have been. Moving toward her, I could not help but lace a heated gaze upon her childlike features and I could not help but feel as if the girl had yet a chance to grow into her own body. Her words and actions surely didn’t seem to aid in the support of such a notion and I was not likely to let her forget. “I’m Thor, apprentice Protector of the World’s Edge.

[W/C: 296]
[Ooc: I wanted to try out his dark side <3]

Unregistered

A . v . i . r . A

I had not given him a reason, or so it seemed I hadn't, for his mood to swing from pleasant to nuisance in such a hasty manor. My audits became irritable to the deaf words his eyes spoke. Drinking in the uninviting tones he spat at me. Snorting, my fiery side come about. "Do not confuse my kindness with weakness, sir, your tones do not break me or make me. If you wish to keep company I suggest your attitude adjusts." ears slightly falling back in anger "Your burdens I do not judge but you seem quick to do such, Thor, apprentice Protector of the World's Edge."

Fluffing my tail feathers I turned a mighty bit away. "I do not intend to stay and converse with someone who puts me to a sour mood." feet began to move forwards as I walked on through the pass. Mountains on each side of me and snow continuing to fall among my back. Blood temperature rising as I become highly agitated. Thor had rubbed me right, then rubbed me wrong. A simple gesture that would turn a first meeting into a never again meeting. My mustang appearance giving a nice hind end view as if to say, 'kiss my ass', if only I was crude enough to say such.

[ooc- his dark side has ruffled her feathers and put her panties in a knot lol!(;]

THOR

My gaze darkened slightly and mocking smile lit up my face like a joker sent to entertain the Queen. Her fire enticed me to throw gasoline to her flame and I couldn’t help but chuckle slightly at the thought. She was a simmering hot mess; one that I had created and the feeling was powerful and invited a surge of excitement to distress my cool demeanor. “You’re sharp tongue proves fatal sweet Avira, but I like that about you. Come, stay a while.” A small smile snaked its way across my lips, which were parched and salivating with a hunger for the challenges this small mare entailed. She was like a bird, whose fathers had been ruffled and she was fumbling around to rearrange them.

Blowing comets of frosty air about my face and watching them twinkle into ashes at the ground, I waited for her return, fully consumed by the idea that her curiosity would bring her back to my side. “I trust such a creature as strong as yourself wouldn’t run from conflict…?” My question was something of a dare, one that would intrigue her due to a small part of her that shined through above all else: she desired darkness. Even if she would not come to admit it, I fascinated her, or at least this bitter egotistical part of myself was assured with such an assumption. I was something new to her and she enjoyed it. I shifted my massive bulk to rest on my haunches and laced a possessive gaze upon the muddy colored mare. She wasn’t leaving even if she wanted to.

[W/C: 268]
[Ooc: Annnnd now he's a creeper x.X]

Unregistered

A . v . i . r . A

His tones only battered against my ears as I continued to move. Hastily upon the white snow. Skin crawling with a fuel, insides twisting with a fire. He stoked the heat inside my body as I found a side to myself I had not ever found before. These findings rather heated my thoughts. Sending repulsive, vengeful, thoughts through my cranium. Each image of his blood spilling and staining this pure white snow. The sights only disgusted the side of me that knew it was oh so wrong.

"Thor, your dare strikes a heat in me that wishes to tell you that is true, but I do not agree with conflict." my body turning around to halt. Staring straight back to his body. "I have been pushed beyond the breaking point, from where I came. They have built up wood beneath my surface and you have poured fuel among it and lit it orange. I do not like this feeling, I will not stay to see your snakey smile and crude shit." my first profanity use in years. The feel of the word among my tongue tasted dry and rather distasteful. Rather... dirty.

"Though I do find that your company is rather tasteful, tell me?" blue eyes covering him from top to bottom, "What is it that strikes in your heart to treat others so hastily?" my voice slowing and rather becoming demanding. I stood and waited. I would not walk any further to him. I was no mare he wooed. I was only a mare that felt the need to converse. Though, that reason for such, I'm not sure.

[ooc- interesting. i like this thread!!!!!!]

THOR

Beneath thick lashes, my eyes danced with an incredible fire that had been ignited despite the harsh cold that caused even the snow to cease its falling. The Steppe was quiet and the silence seemed to engulf us in a sense of loneliness that spread along my body and crept inwards to seize my heart. Tender emotions lie raw there, pulsing to the even rhythm of my breathing as I watched her, so victimized by my lose tongue. She was radiating a heat that tormented me in such a way that it brought a snagging flare of light that warmed my insides with a hungry need. It swelled in my chest and continued its dance southwards, burning a path as it went. I couldn’t help the small smile that lit up my face, twisting my features into a dull remedy of apology. That was all that she would evoke from me, due to my obvious lack of interest. She was a mere toy in my game and I was going to make sure that I was the ultimate winner and she, the sour loser, destined to burn out in my shadow as it stood.

I have no intentions to treat others so harsh, perhaps it is only you that sparks this flame of dislike in my breast.” A chuckle follows this sentiment of discourse and perhaps it is not even the mare that has sparked this dark entity to rise from dormancy inside my head. In fact, I am fully aware that what I have said is not true in the least, but the look of surprise upon her face would be enough to quell this shadowed force that binds my tongue to such cruel endearments. I flick my gaze from her, clearly ill in her presence and yet, so inspired. At this, I gather myself and move slowly from my perch, like a vulture beating its wings in order to take flight. I do not invade her fortress, but instead round her, patiently observing the stains of color upon her thin skin. So wonderfully beautiful that it makes me ache. “However, I cannot seem to understand why such a creature has been outcast due to this… artistry in which you adorn.“ Another smile widens my lips, each dry crevice stretching and accommodating this strange presence upon my face.

I long to test her limits, wondering at which point she might snap, but I settle for returning to my podium before her, ready to entertain. I am like a big cat, jowls open and ready to sink teeth into his prey should she turn rear and run. I dare you.

[W/C: 440]
[OOC: Sorry about your wait, I hope this will make it better. <3]

Unregistered

A . v . i . r . A

A pegasus keen to blaming others for his own problems. "So it is low that you stoop to blame others for your hasty heart." disappointment a scowl on her face, "If the spark is within your breasts let me find a child to suckle from your tit." she dissed on him. Taking his weakness of solitude and want for someone and shoving it in his face. "You play a dangerous game, one I do not wish to toy around with. I am no fool. I will not be your enjoyment for a day." electrical eyes following his body as he moved closer. Darkened ears pinned to a thick neck loosely and only moved with twitches to gain attention to his next few words.

Avira's eyes moved to his. Locking a gaze that she seemed to stare to his soul. "Do not critique kindly upon my looks, this fascination you hold will only be until the moment I leave." the taste of hate forming across her tongue. She scrapes at the roof of her mouth to hold a grasp on her loud opinion of this mouthy, snake. Thor was not a regular every day occasion and now that she encountered him she knew why he was no treat. "Be it that I wonder, is it truly who you blame, me, for your hateful heart? Or is it those useless appendages you hold?" her turn. A snakey mocking smile perched upon her lips. A dry feeling in her heart of regret and hurt.

Avira was not one to attack at such things. Not one to judge or crudely hold her opinion against someone. It was not in her nature but she would not back down to this stallion. His games were something she was sick of playing. Sick of bowing down to. Her words could snap back just as hard as his toying attitude. Besides if all else failed, at least her wings worked.

My anger flared, coursing hot and poisonous through my veins. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to lash out and tear the flesh that spoke so ill of my defects or curse her to hell. I rocked back onto my heels and stomped upon the devil’s roof, beckoning him in such a way that I almost believed he would appear. However, the heavens didn’t shift and the ground didn’t shake and I was left with was a burning sensation that blurred my vision in a crimson shadow. Looking upon her now, her markings were not fascinating, her eyes not so beautiful, in fact I thought of many things that I could relate to her and none of them deserved a name. Pushing forward again, I pressed my face to hers, sickening red tendrils of fury coloring my eyes behind the whites. “Speak to me again in such a way and I will have to remind you in what place you actually stand.” Looking down upon her, I could imagine her trying to take flight in which I would make sure was impossible. I would simply have to tear those unusual wings from her very back and watch her squirm.

Muscles tensed involuntarily and I could feel the invisible chords of power stretching and relaxing beneath my skin. Hot breath was released and exchanged for new and I was finding it hard to tend to the ravenous edge that had now consumed me. My teeth ached with a fire to taste the blood beneath her fine coat and I could think of nothing more empowering or more invigorating. She had entered the inferno at a rate that no on had done before and while the angel on my shoulder was screaming at her to run, the devil was smiling and cooing at her to stay. A small curve of my lips released a sickening growl, much the wolf that I felt snarling inside me. Don’t turn your back on me darling, unless you seek to find heaven this day.

[W/C: 339]

Unregistered

A . v . i . r . A

Avira could feel his anger rising and each step he came closer to her she pinned her ears against her skull. A low huff beneath her breath. He may have had sheer size but in all reality she could get away from the situation a whole lot better than he could. The short stout body allowed her close movements, faster movements, and easy maneuvering. As he looked down upon her and spoke a smile swelled beneath her chest as a side of her she'd never felt before festered below the surface.

A blank expression met his face, "If you did not become so offended by that, others wouldn't point it out. Not caring is happiness. Right now, in your foolish manor of hatred I would like to point out that you are more immature than the mental pegasus my mother cared for." a huff, "Goodbye Thor." Legs moved backwards. If he was to come any closer she would take action. A fight and flee. Gaining space between his close face and muscles. Her own ears still laid against her neck tightly.

Legs whirled her front end around quickly, haunches shoving off as she began a fast run. Short legs pumping as her speed gained quickly, wings raised to the side. Flapping. Airborne her hooves began to graze the top of the snow as she raised even more, a goodbye to the sweet at first nightmare Thor.

[ooc- I'd say this is the ending post? I thought it was quite fun seeing how they interacted xD]

That's fine girly, <33