the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Help, I Need Somebody!

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar

R - U

Ru has found that her discomfort level continues to skyrocket the longer she mills about. Displaced and awkward in the throng of pairs, that easily chat on and on throughout the evening. Like chittering, incessant insects lured by the light. And before she can get to her assigned pair, the time runs out and the pairs are rearranged once more.

A disgruntled, frustrated sigh escapes her lips.

Maybe love wasn’t her thing.

Maybe she could only feel it in death defying air dives, or for the hours spent in the sky… Despite the desire to feel the endearing touch of a wanting body, she could not hope to attain the same level of conversation that these pairs exchanged.

With another huff and puff, she decided against her own judgment. That she’d stay and see if she could find this ‘Manon’, for the sake of experiencing this curious gathering.

And yet she knew nothing more of the mysterious name. Has missed her face and eyes from the Edge’s meetings, and knew nothing about her.

Ru settled on the edges of the bonfire. Staring into the dying embers, as her tail freely twitched now and then.

Image Credits

@Manon    :: umm, Ru's a girl but got paired up with Manon in the boyXgirl section. But I don't mind at all! XD I'm okay with that if you are? Otherwise just PM me!
- Round Two!
Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: 30kwumh.jpg]
Her elegant duck and weave through the crowd led her almost directly toward the bonfire - and to her next waiting partner. While Ru might have missed her face at the Edge, Manon had no such trouble recognising the protector and her large, angelic wings. With a delicate smile upon her velveteen lips Manon approached, coming to stand beside Ru at the bonfire. She peered sideways at the scarred pegasus with long lashed eyes, noticing the slide of orange firelight reflecting on their skin and dancing within the silver and white of their hair. "I seem to keep getting matched with women from the Edge,” she began in a husky murmur "I'd complain, but it seems we've never had the opportunity to meet - so perhaps it's for the best.”

The firelight glinted off of her crystal crown and Manon took pleasure in knowing that she looked divine tonight, her silver hair curled and twisted into a flowing series of loose braids down her slim neck and her tail bunched into a half bun that showed off the length of her mile-long legs. Her eyes turned slowly back to the fire, enjoying the slight buzz she had from her earlier pickings at the apples - and from her date. She had yet to match with a man, something that had put her in a fine mood, for she much preferred the company of women and Helovia seemed to have an excess of them. "How has your night been so far?” She asked with genuine curiosity, watching Ru from beneath her long silver lashes.

@Ru ahh i'm so sorry I didn't have much time to put the list together so I was certain there'd be a few mistakes haha But yeah I'm stoked to write with Ru!

stock image
please tag Manon in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar

R - U

She spies the elegant figure the closer she approaches. Flourished by the natural press of her smile, the long sway of milky hair, crowned by wood and glittering mineral. Ru raises her head, lifting her brow as the plumes of feathers on her neck slightly flare from brief discomfort. The other woman is close, and her voice is toxic – despite the well meaning imbedded underneath its dips and swerves.

Ru nods in her silence, allowing the natural, instinctive flare to smooth and settle along her neck. No longer the white lion, puffed out and defensive.

She briefly wonders what it’s like to have long and flowing hair to sprout out from your head. As a child she had, just as tufts however before they shed and fell for porcelain feathers.

The warrioress follows the train of Manon’s gaze back to the fire. Grunting harshly when her question breaks into the air, and a rattling hum presses between her lips. She offers a shrug from her wings, before attempting to deflect the question back to her. Ru gestures her blackened muzzle towards the mare. Breaking her silence with a disjointed coo.

Image Credits
@Manon   :: yay! XD
Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death