the Rift

[PRIVATE] fiú testvér,

Valdís Posts: 24
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 1 year
dark
tie a rope around your neck,
and let me kick you off a bungee
It's a shattering experience, a wicked game played on the innocent child (me). You take away all she cares about, you uproot her like a worthless weed, you pull from her fingertips a mother she didn't know she needed and silence her entirely— you destroy her in every sense, let her lose herself to a world of nothing. She will spend weeks hopelessly wandering a plateau of tragedy and despair, an empty landscape piled with too many feelings she just wants to let go of. You watch her twist and struggle with herself, merciless and cruel as she squirms beneath the weight of her own mind— you laugh at her, praising the fates for crushing whatever manifested in her mind as good, killing the joy rooted somewhere deep beneath her heavy soul.

What is she now?

I am nothing.

I see nothing— I feel nothing— I am nothing. Spending too much time away from a home that does not want me, forgetting who I am as I wallow in self doubt and pitifully attempt to piece myself back together where there wasn't anything to begin with. I begin to understand why Momma had fallen apart in the face of solitude, where her lone body drifting in a state of nothing, grasping at empty air while her mind is stolen away into the darkest corners of your existence— if you can come back, you will not be the same person you once were.

So I follow an imaginary path to a place I have never been, one where the water roars loud enough to ground me to reality, keeping me safe from straying too far and getting lost on a desolate road that leads only to chaos. I stand quietly, head tilted down to face the cool surface of the water, blistering heat soaking into my skin as the sun beats down on me. I wish I could see what I look like now, whether my wounds are looking better, whether I wear my sorrows upon my face despite my lax features. Would anyone be able to tell if they looked at me now? If they bore their gaze deep into the tissue of my sockets, at the tremble of my chin and subtle gasps escaping my lips?

-- @Zhu bby

Zhu Posts: 23
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16'3 :: 3yrs HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zuno

You hate this more than you’re willing to admit. It burns a hole in you, and you are powerless to stop it. So how does that make you feel? Well, the rage has been eating away at you for a few days now. You have torn away at the leeches that gluttonously attach to you, sinking your fangs deep into their little, weak, frail and sorry excuses of bodies and grunting in the pain that comes with when you rip them off of you.
You are not for them. You are not for anyone, and you will be damned if this place gets the better of you again.
It will.
Anyone who has come this way has met your wrath. You’ve forgotten how to love them, to accept them and you’ve grown bitter. Company feels funny, not in the ‘haha’ kind of way but in the fashion that makes your stomach roll over into knots in your gut until you find yourself uncomfortable, darting because the woman that has taken some interest in you is fun to keep around. She laughs when you do things to please her, makes good on any sexual situations you might like to win from her, and stands to the side when you battle whatever sorry piece of shit you can get to fight you.
That’s another thing. Muscles have taken away all of the boyhood from you. The night has poured itself into your body and the shadows beg to be part of you. Even your own cannot resist the call, tucked underneath your massive build at any time, just to be close.
It gives you some pride that you enjoy for a few seconds and get over it. You are not your father, and you don’t intend to ever be close to that.
Except, your mother taught you different.
Today is probably going to be the day. The day that is that you leave again, far off to another place that you won’t remember here in about a moon or so, and by then this place will be back in your mind. The only reason you’ve come to stay here for so long is that the colour of the water is intriguing, and who knows if you’ll see this sort of thing again in the future.
When the child shows up, you’re busy chewing the life out of another one of those decrypted leeches, but this one isn’t ready to let go. The taste in your mouth is ungodly, the flavour of your own blood brings you no pleasure, and the grind and stabbings of your deformed teeth must be too much for it.
It was for the other ones.
She comes along and you try to ignore her, pulling up your eyes just a bit so that you can see which way she’s going, if she’s looking at you, if she’s heading this way or is going to want anything out of your company. You won’t lie either, from a distance, even for a child, she is one of the ugliest things that you’ve seen.
She doesn’t seem to be very interested in anything in particular though, which is weird. By this point, you would have expected her to have noticed you, made some sort of acknowledgement and either gone on to do her own thing or attempted to make conversation. The people that live here, they cannot go days without having to speak to another soul whether their company is welcome or not.
It’s starting to get bothersome now. The leech impales itself through on your teeth and you tear, promptly fling what’s left of the gore now making up its body and forget about it. That was the last of them, and you aren’t going to bathe in these waters anymore.
Up close, the sight is somehow worse. Trust yourself, you’ve seen far worse things than this. Your mother was a grand herd’s only healer, and battles outside of this place can bring far worse than this. But this is a child, and she has no eyes.
The vastness of the place where her eyes should be is making your skin crawl, and it’s best you hold back a cri-
Too late, it’s already made its way there.
“Maga a legrondább dolog, amit valaha láttam.” You don’t waste time on speaking their language, because in all truth, it’s nothing more than a blur in your head now. You can remember it, but the failure to extract it makes it difficult for you to spit it out, but it’s not like what you had to say is something she cared about.

OOC: oops have an asshole but full grown

@Valdís

Valdís Posts: 24
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 1 year
dark
tie a rope around your neck,
and let me kick you off a bungee
Of course I fucking saw him.

He was a blurred, distorted shape, twisted and almost inhuman in the way he morphed with the world beyond him. I think perhaps this is because my skin is not bared to him, my nose is where I see best, and he's residing in my blind spot. But I can see him, smell him, like some lurking predator in the bushes, some creep. My spine tingles at the idea of someone following me (who even wants something so mangled). I don't know what to do, whether I should run or continue to pretend I do not see him and hopes that his warm figure slowly slips back into the nothingness.

With his lingering at the edge of my vision, it's easy to forget about him.

But when he opens his mouth, I think he's very present in my mind. I cannot tell what I feel, to hear someone else who isn't Apa speak the way we do to one another, ears sliding back and head turning completely to look closely at the man before me. He is stocky, thick but not overly so. Heated horns frame his face (they must be warm from exposure to the sunlight) and a lengthy tail drags behind him— why is he here? What fucking right does he have to say that to me?

It doesn't even cross my mind how he knows the language, that perhaps we are one in the same, just that he fucking insulted me— he insulted me in a tongue I thought was something precious, shared between blood of my father, a safety net when the world became too much and my body fell apart piece by piece under the pressure of its own existence.

It's impossible to decide now whether I want to slip away into the rushing waters behind me and let myself be consumed by the depths or allow myself to be set free, to tear him apart with venomous words. With trembling knees I take a step forward, focused on his burning figure as my fury eats away at the anxiety of yelling so aggressively at a stranger (fuck him for being such an asshole). "Mi volt az?" I feel smug, speaking so easily to him in the same tongue that he'd insulted me in, thinking that perhaps I wouldn't understand (how unfortunate for him).

"Mondd a szemembe, faszszopó." I clench my teeth, spitting words I didn't think I would ever need to use. It feels almost good to let such foul language drop from my lips, weight lifting from my chest as I swear up a storm towards the shitty man before me. "Nézd ki beszél, ici pici fasz."

I am not a deaf, brain dead child who could just let such a thing pass by without thought— no, I am the child who fights back, the one who spits in your face, pulls your hair, bites your hand and screams at you for being such a bitch. It's a mistake to do such an awful thing to such a damaged, emotionally disastrous child— you never know what you might get. The man before me gets unlucky, getting a taste of my unbridled emotion as I burn before him.

Mi volt az - what was that
Mondd a szemembe - say that to my face
Nézd ki beszél - look who's talking