the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Bloodbuzz Ohio

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: 2qujds1.jpg]
I STILL OWE MONEY TO THE MONEY TO THE MONEY I OWE
I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT LOVE WHEN I THOUGHT ABOUT HOME.

Kiuaji, the next name on his seemingly long list of matches. Being relatively new, he hadn't known most of his charges, though some he had recognised from the Throat and the Threshold. It was almost relieving to return to a stranger - though ultimately it made it harder to find them in the milling crowd of colour. Instead, Reich chose to wander to the bonfire, the colours dancing and swaying in front of his silver eyes like some unearthly dance. It made his handsome head sway, the alcohol in his system pulling at him with constant, persuasive hands. His mind swirled with memories of the evening, faces flashing before him - some sticking, and some already faded. He hadn't come to the event looking for love, did anyone really find it at a place like this? He had come to meet other people, find friends, and if he was lucky enough, someone to remember when he went home to bed. He'd never been a man for flings or one night stands, though he saw no wrong in doing such things. His heart simply beat lower and stronger, a perpetual track by which his life ran it's course. Tearing his gaze from the fire for long enough to search every name tag that passed, Reich restarted his search for the stranger that might make his heart beat just that little bit quicker.

@Kiuaji !! <3

stock image
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death