the Rift

[PRIVATE] my church offers no absolutes

Imogen Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Thief atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Reli
With a strong breath of wind and the summer breeze whistling through her primary feathers, the dainty mare alights at the precipice of the Heavenly Fields. Her petite, golden hooves settle lightly among the long grasses, like a feather’s kiss, with the majority of her motion straining against and held upon the muscles across her shoulders. Once standing upon solid ground, the mare stretches her wings out, savoring the sharp burn of her body from her strenuous flight. Only when she is satisfied does she pull her wings in towards her sides, resting them comfortably against her flanks.

Breathing in the crisp air, the roaned mare looks out across the world below her. It is beautiful. The summer sun is bright and dazzling, descending over the hills and valley in shimmering rays of light, illuminating everything in a warm haze of comfort and peace. If she holds her breath, then there is hardly a sound to disturb the serene, sluggish silence.

Imogen’s black, beady gaze is stoic as she gazes across Helovia, matching the fine definition of her features as they rest with little emotion, a calm and silky curtain swathed over the storm of thoughts that rage within her mind. Despite the current composure of her demeanor, the smoky cat is not a woman of silence. The picturesque landscape below mocks her, tempting a game hidden beneath the haze of tranquility and stillness, inviting her to dare to disturb the disillusion of its people. Her dark lips twitch, and the length of her thick tail lashes around her hips—the only sign of her distress.

notes; @Aisling hope it was okay for me to get it started! :3
“Speech.”
Baby, I’m preying on you tonight
(hunt you down, eat you alive)

image | coding
please tag Imogen in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.