[OPEN] [PATROL] Maybe we should take our time

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Raeden
I Tourture You
And You Know It

The mare was always finding time to keep herself busy. Raeden always enjoyed going on walks, and Tin was right there with her. On top of going to the Falls and the Steppe Raeden volunteered herself to go the flats with another from the herd. She had not yet met this man, but she did see him around the lands, and well he was the Moon Gods sun. Teal eyes brightened as she tracked through each area to finally get to the Flats. This place is filled with evil magic, and she had not yet wandered this land. The thought of everything that happened in this area made the girl sick to her stomach, but everything happens for a reason. Pushing on Tin skipped out in front of her to see what this place is like. His nimble body glided over though footing, and finally, he came to a stop deep in the land. Green eyes pierced through his blood red pelt as he flashed images of this place to Raeden.

She remained at the entrance waiting to see what her companion has to say about this location. Considering this was one of the lands that Kaos originated from, Raeden decided to wait for her partner to appear before entering. Tin was sending her pictures of mirror images. This place had a weird magic that loomed over top of the land. Everything was blank, and it seemed to go on forever. Water and sand mixed to make beautiful images the reflected the sky above. Huffing slowly, she told Tin that it was time to come back to where she was waiting. So just like she asked the deer skipped back towards the side of his companion. When Tin came back, he shot a worried glance tot he mare. Don't worry we will be fine. This place can't be that bad  An anxious smile dripped across her maw as she waited for her partner to arrive. 

"Talk." 

@Mesec

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

Mesec was flying low, alongside Lucius, with Lyra clinging onto his back. They hadn’t been in the air for very long - but the little kitsune had insisted that they give it a shot. She was permanently upset that she was the only one out of their trio without wings and never let Mesec forget it. And she hadn’t even learned to talk yet - all he got was rolls of disappointment and anger through their bond.

Much like with his children, he was never comfortable disappointing his companions.

As they neared the Flats and Mesec’s silver eyes spotted the mare he was assigned this patrol with. He remembered her from the herd meetings and the crafting expose that he had helped Graasvoel with, but he didn’t really know much about her beyond the fact that she was in the Edge and, it seemed, that she had a cerndyr for a companion. Lyra was absolutely ecstatic to discover a bonded pair that didn’t have any wings and was wiggling to get on the ground as soon as Mesec landed.

She hurried ahead of him - yipping with delight and focusing her attention on Tin, all five of her tails wagging excitedly. “Hello!” Mesec called out to Raeden as he trotted over behind her, his silver-lined wings folding against his sides as a small but bright smile.

It faded, just a little, when he scanned the utterly flat expanse of land before them. “I don’t think I’ve been back to this place since the Sun God brought it into Helovia.” His voice was quiet as he spoke the words. Back then it had seemed wonderful that the gods had been able to bring in new lands, but now they were facing the consequences of those actions as Kaos roamed Helovia.  

Oh, I see stars rushing through my mind, colours have no time to fade
Oh, I found out there's another side where the sea and sky collide

artwork by Nikkayla

@Raeden :D
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times