the Rift

[OPEN] Miles to go before I sleep [questing]

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
The newly-crowned queen is not far from the entrance of the Basin when she hears the familiar voices. She is not close enough to make out their words, but assuming that they are greeting someone beneath the Sentinels (and always happy to catch up with friends if not), the Ocean’s Light shifts her direction appropriately. Carefully she steps down the steep path of the mountains, winding through pine trees and breathing in their crisp, mountain scent. Nimue follows behind her, more wary than her bondmate, and floats from one side of the mare’s hip to the other, chirping low sounds of cautious curiosity.

The metal equine heads come into view first, rising above some of the trees, though the sea maiden’s attention is drawn towards the trio that stands between the dull, plated hooves. Two are fellow members of the mountain valley—Erebos, her General, and Weaver, a soldier. Whickering softly, she comes up behind them, fitting neatly into the gap between the two warriors. Greeting them both warmly, she presses her muzzle briefly to each of their shoulders, grateful for their faithful work, before she turns her attention to their visitor.

“Hello,” Tiamat smiles, vaguely recognizing the large woman. There is no name that comes to mind, but sightings at Helovia’s battles flicker through her memories, and more recently at the beach—when they had worked blindly in service to Kaos’ request. The thought brings a sour taste to her tongue, as it always does since the reveal of that monster’s betrayal, but the Lady does her best to keep it from leaking into her expression.

Instead she tilts her head a little, looking up to the hybrid with sunlight sparkling in her gaze. “I believe we’ve met before?” There is a smile in her voice before it curls across her lips. “I’m Tiamat, Lady of the Basin,” the title still tastes foreign, and her tone lilts almost bashfully, but her posture never wavers as she stands between her warriors. From beneath her stomach, Nimue eyes the two dragons, not used to seeing such creatures. Their predatory build puts her naturally on edge, but there is a larger part of her that is curious about the strangers. Silently she stares at them with her baby blues, brushing against her bondmate’s skin.

“Speech.”
the Ocean’s Light
we run like a river
runs to the sea

image credits
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Isopia - 03-10-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Tiamat - 03-11-2017, 06:01 PM