the Rift

[OPEN] Miles to go before I sleep [questing]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

The pause before anyone answered her felt almost pregnant in the slightly chilled air. Perhaps it was because Isopia thought Weaver would answer, since the mare had been the first to arrive, and because she didn't, the silence seemed to stretch far longer than Isopia would have thought possible. Of course, it was really only a few seconds before Erebos casually agreed and Tiamat enthusiastically did.

As the Ocean's Light indicated that Isopia would need a guide, the Mountain found herself slightly caught off guard. A guide? She had thought that she could simply have the way pointed out to her, and would be able to continue her quest on her own, as she had intended to do. But with a guide surely questions of, what is the quest? and so you stole this helmet? would come up; things that Isopia didn't particularly want to talk about.

Still, Isopia didn't want to abuse the kindness already being offered to her, for she did need the water that was hidden inside of the Basin.

"Either would be fine, thank you." Isopia agreed, unsure if she would prefer Erebos or Weaver. Although she knew Erebos, she wasn't sure if that slight familiarity would encourage him to ask questions of her that she didn't want to answer. Then again, knowing nothing at all about Weaver, the mare could be a blabber mouth; she was a wild card.

Isopia's gaze roamed over the three present, assuming that one of them would make the decision for her.

isopia

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Isopia - 03-10-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Isopia - 03-20-2017, 11:14 AM