the Rift

[OPEN] Miles to go before I sleep [questing]

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra

ask no questions

Weaver was most definitely not going to answer. She’s not stupid, even if she’s a smartass half the time, and she’s not about to run around stepping on toes. That’s not how to make friends, or keep yourself in a herd. No, you nod your head and do as you are told and behave. Mostly. She’s not exactly perfect, but no one was kicking her out for playing with the hallucinogens in the garden. At least, that seemed unlikely, because she was not the only one playing with hallucinogens in the garden late at night.

Erebos gives a noncommittal answer that is pretty much the exact words she would have offered, if she had anything to say here. They are, maybe, more alike than they know. It’s not the first time this notion has crossed her mind, that there’s a lot the General and his pupil do not know about each other. They really should talk, and stop just throwing themselves into new and dangerous situations and fights. But of course, they are soldiers, dangerous is kind of what they do.

Tiamat is enthusiastic in her acceptance, and then tells Weaver or Erebos to keep the towering Mountain mare company. Weaver turns her amber eyes to Erebos at that as Isopia accepts, saying either would be fine. “Up to you, General,” she says, still playing the good little Corporal. Though she kind of means it, too. It’s up to him to decide. “Not like I have plans today, but I can entertain myself,” she gives him a wry smile, and then waits to see what he’d have her do.

- weaver -

and you'll be told no lies

Image | Quote by Charles Dickens

@Erebos

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Messages In This Thread
Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Isopia - 03-10-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Weaver - 03-21-2017, 09:21 AM