the Rift

[OPEN] Miles to go before I sleep [questing]

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra

ask no questions

She can’t say she’s surprised when her gallant General says he’ll accompany the Mountain. Not only because he seems like the knight in shining armor type, but because they seem to have some previous history. If only because Erebos didn’t introduce himself, but maybe he just hadn’t felt like introducing himself. Weaver has been known to skip names often enough, maybe others do as well. But he doesn’t seem like that type. No, he’s too princely and charming and all that nonsense to just skip introductions.

It’s vaguely tempting to follow them and spy, but she won’t, because she knows better. And she’s still trying to be on her best behavior here, make friends and not get herself kicked out and all that. So, she’ll have to settle for not being a fly on the wall, or a bird in the nearby tree, as the case may be. Tiamat is gracious as always, and Weaver waits till the Lady makes her exit, which seems like her cue.

“Peace, friends,” she says with a grin, and if she could, she would totally flash a peace sign just to be ridiculous. “Yell if you need me.” Not the Erebos would need her. She had little to offer that he could not handle without her, but it seems like the appropriate thing to say or something like that. And then she turns and makes her way after Tia, Raven taking to the air above her.

- weaver -

and you'll be told no lies

Image | Quote by Charles Dickens

@Isopia
Weaver out - so she's not awkwardly loitering around your conversation ;)

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Messages In This Thread
Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Isopia - 03-10-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Weaver - 04-03-2017, 11:26 AM