the Rift

[OPEN] Miles to go before I sleep [questing]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

In the space of seconds it had all been decided and she and Erebos were left alone. Isopia folded her wings more tightly around herself, trying to convey confidence and likely failing. Ever since her memories of Volterra had returned, and her and Zero's decision to make a baby, there was something unnerving about being in the presence of male childhood friends. Not that she and Erebos were friends but acquaintances surely...

And as the seconds stretched out, she suddenly felt stupid for remaining silent for so long.

Coughing to clear her throat she looked towards Erebos. "General?" She inquired, hoping that he would just set off in the direction that she needed to go.

Her two dragons, immensely bored with how long this quest was taking - despite the fact that it had just begun - each got up, and, after tumbling one over the other, began to run ahead. They headed for the mouth of the Basin, where the sentinel stood, ever watchful. "Will it-" She cried out, looking to Erebos with something like minor panic in her bright golden eyes. Isopia saw images of a beam of light rushing towards her dragons and burning them to a crisp. She'd heard stories of the sentinel and the things it could do, and now as her dragons raced towards it, she thought she might see it happen first hand.

@Erebos

isopia

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Isopia - 03-10-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Isopia - 04-05-2017, 12:08 PM