the Rift

[OPEN] Miles to go before I sleep [questing]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

"I almost forgot about him." She admitted with far more honesty than she usually did. But it was true. The God of the Spark rarely appeared in a way that ever impacted her. She had seen him once, when she'd visited the Veins with Roskuld, but she'd be surprised if he even knew who she was, despite the fact that she was his niece. Silently she pondered what magic he might have to make the lake stay liquid despite the cold. Her mind was so distracted she nearly lost the path she and Erebos were walking. If she had, she might have taken a particularly bad stumble down onto the rocks.

As he said that he had visited there once, she almost thought he had meant the Falls. Perhaps because a piece of her inner monologue was still silently chastising her Father for abandoning the land. But as the prince mentioned Glaziers, her thoughts snapped to the misty cliffs of the Edge, and she nodded noncommittally. "The glass can be handy." She replied with a vague shrug of her large shoulders.

Ahead, the gold and bronze dragons scurried. Babel could still not fly well, and so they both ran the length of the path, darting back and forth like playful foxes.

"We don't actually do much resource sharing, do we." Isopia noted, her voice failing to rise at the end indicating that it wasn't so much of a question, but an observation. "I mean, sometimes we do. But you'd think with all of this talk of alliances we'd actually be doing a fair amount more." Now that she wasn't a Czarina, such was not her place to say, and as a general, likely wasn't much interest to Erebos, but there it was. It was really the only thing Isopia could think to say to carry on the conversation.

@Erebos

isopia

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Isopia - 03-10-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Isopia - 04-06-2017, 06:58 PM