the Rift

[OPEN] Miles to go before I sleep [questing]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

"I bet all the Gods would like us to think that." The demigoddess casually remarked. Her large slender shoulders shrugged, causing her cape to billow in crimson streaks behind her. Surely it was the case that each of the Gods thought themselves to be the fulcrum of their world? Without time, nothing could happen!, the Spark would say. But without his brothers - the Sun and Earth - there would be nothing upon which anything happened. And the Moon? She would surely find some way to position herself as more important than all of them put together.

Isopia nodded in response to Erebos' characterization of the herd's histories. "Honestly I wonder if we're meant to all get along. Helovia seems to function best when we're set upon unsteady tides. Sometimes I wonder.." She looked out, large golden eyes surveying this landscape which had been hidden from her for so long. "-I wonder what the optimum state of our ecosystem actually is."

As they arrived at the hotsprings, Isopia breathed in deeply the natural-odour that they released. It was so unlike the created hot-tub that she had constructed, and she found that she rather liked this earthy scent. With a mental prompt, Hubris swerved back around, holding out the branch of fire that burned with the Diviner's flame. With a trill, the bronze dragon placed it upon the helmet, and immediately it glowed with flames that licked alongside the smooth sphere, covering it from every angle. The dragon stood back, looking to Isopia as if waiting for her to let him know when he should put it in the water.

"It must be burned first, you see." Isopia explained. "Then cleansed with your water."

@Erebos

isopia

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Isopia - 03-10-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Isopia - 04-10-2017, 10:18 AM