the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love Me Better Than All The Others Do

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

THE spring morning is warm, bright, and foggy. Early sunlight filters through the mist of the World's Edge as Calstron awakens from his dreams with a small, startled yell. Its not very loud, but its utterance greatly embarrasses him. The nightmare had been one of his past, his early past, and those rarely visited him anymore. The fallen king pushes those thoughts away and takes in the morning. It would be a great morning for hunting...but hunting had not worked out well for him lately. Perhaps, instead he might hunt out Raeden. It had been more than a few days since their last encounter and he didn't want to let his past opportunity expire.

This foggy morning was reminiscent of their first talk by that lake and so that was where his hooves began to carry him. So much had happened since then and yet it felt as if he'd stayed the same. His torturous situation was no less torturous than it had been as he was still conflicted over Rexanna. There was this endless feeling of in-between and he was loathe to carry on much longer. Some part of him wanted to just cherry pick out everything he'd rather not have and other parts just didn't give a shit. The red tide would not win today. The blackness wouldn't overtake him. The morning was too glorious for even a tainted soul such as his own to brood over challenging things.

Instead, he finishes his walk to the Grove by the lake and waits to see if his new love might appear.

calstron & Raeden
"You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to you"

image | coding

@Raeden

OOC: Totes not creeper status. lol. Angry, post-challenge sexy time thread?

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

The gilded mare turned away from her home, away from the buzz, away from the gossip, away from everything. Her body glistened and shimmered in the sun's warm rays. It had been a bit of time since the challenge had taken place. Her mind still raced and fueled the fire of rage burning deep in her heart. Cream hooves thundered against the ground as she followed the path leading away from Edge. Teal eyes sparked and roared with silver flairs of rage and anger. Tresses dragged the ground behind every step she took. Instead of her perfect tail kissing the ground she walked on, it burned like sparks jolting from every movement.

Tin stayed behind today; he was not interested in following a wildfire in fear he might get burned. Blood flowed through her widened veins, and deep breaths of crisp air flooded her lung. They attempted to cool her body, soul, and mind but it just fueled blazes with oxygen-rich air. Muscles shuttered with inner rage, and it was looking for an outlet to release upon frustrations. Raeden finally came into the entrance of the secret grove. Her pointed skull turned looking upon a figure in the distance. A smile fell upon her wicked maw; long locks of her cream hair fell into the bright silver eyes. Her body glisten with feminine curves and presence. Maybe it was just that time of the season for her heart to race and blood to boil; maybe she just saw red. Lord only knows what the mare was thinking at this point of time, but her body demanded the attention of the beast. His charm was unrealistic, and his body was even more striking. Maybe it was because the mare already had a fondness for the man that was named ' Ron.' Honestly, it did not matter what his name was; he was a toy she wanted to play with.

Her gaze was fixed upon him as she drew closer and closer. The soft sway of her curves floated across the ground, but her body language looked as if she was charging into war. She was beautifully deadly. Teal orbs were absorbed by silver sparks as she looked into the blood-red eyes of the man in front of her. Raising her brow, the mare finally spoke"I suppose I am nothing to anyone around here now. Some snake bastard slithers into the cracks of the herd taking my position. Oh, and they just let it happen. EVERYONE JUST LET IT HAPPEN." Her eyes roll as her poisonous gaze falls back upon the beast. Reaching her muzzle out, she tried to nip at his muscular chest. This was the true colors of Raeden gleaming through "This man Toulouse thinks he can run over me, pull the wool over the herd's eyes, and he thinks he can do my job better than me. You know I have come up with so many ways to torture, this so called man who has no balls, that I can not keep track of it. He tried to kill me you know... Tembovu just allowed it slip with a warning." Raeden moved closer to the stallion. Her pale golden pelt attempted to press against his left side for a brief moment. Then she took a few step back looking at the man with a deviant smile."You better get to working out. You're going to lose that sexy body of yours just sitting around here doing nothing." Maybe that was a tad crude, but oh well. He would get over it and give it back to her, or run away crying. "My man can't be looking like a fat ass now, can he?" Winking slightly the mare slammed her chest into the thick muscles of his blood colored chest.

"Talk."

OOC:: Have fun ;) hahahaha

raeden
"I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows"

image | coding

@Calstron

World's Edge Protector
Goatfairy

SATAN rides in on the morning mists and not the quiet queen he'd come to know. He spots her beauty through the mists but her eyes are full of murder when they find his own. She is not sad or sulty, she is fire. This new creature who is both his and yet not slithers towards him with dark intent, with purpose, and he can't help but take a step back as she reaches him. Curves, soft and illuminated through the fog, distract him from her words. Her chest aggressively rams into him and his eyes are snapped from her body back to the fury that faces him. Its as if his very twisted dreams have come to life. A feminine creature of perfect behavior transformed into a mare of pure force begging to be taken by only him.

Oh, but to always had her. He'd have never needed another prey.

Wait, the words from her mouth have finally reached him as if in delay from the motion picture. A stallion touched his mare. A stallion. "I shall kill him." rumbles his voice. The sinister words are uttered dismissively for, in the moment, he forgets his game of a victim. She, for her part, has lost a measure of her grace as well. Some almost unflattering level of uncouth words uttering from her mouth as she pressures him. Red eyes flicker dark as he pushes back against her, sliding her hooves on the soft ground until she bumps against a tree.  "I would never permit myself to have anything other than a muscular rear, thank you." Dark eyes grab the crest of her mane roughly. Its not a cruel movement, but its enough force to let her know he's not lost his edge. He wants to change that anger, direct it at him, and to forget this lesser being who'd so rudely stripped a measure of her glory.

calstron & Raeden

image | coding

@Raeden

*Edit: pp permitted by Dressy*

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

The beast, the monster, the creature pushed his massive chest back into hers. Bright silver eyes widened with excitement and thrill. Sliding like butter across the ground, her cream hooves did not push back against him. She enjoyed a man that took control, that had power, and had hit of crazy lurking in the depths of his mind. Her pointed skull tilted with a smile as he got angry over this man, well half man touching her. "You can only kill him if you let me watch." Her sultry voice whispered into his ear. Velvet brushed against his shoulder with her muzzle. Oh, he was fun to play with, there was a tinge of anger that was so attractive to see. Ron seemed to be very level headed in the time that she spent with him, but this was another side. "You're so sexy when you're angry." She chuckled lightly as his teeth clamped down on her crest. Lowering her skull to the ground orbs flashed up looking at him.

Sherry red eyes were filled with a darkness she has not yet seen from him. As his bite released from her crest, she allowed her head to remain lowered. "My dear Ron you do have a beautiful rump. I was just wondering if the others around here offered to train with you. Trust me I think you are perfect in every way possible." She smiled a sweet smile before twisting it into something deviant. Her teeth reached out nipping at his legs and chest. It was nothing crude or abusive. It was a so-called love bite. She only wanted to nibble at him, Raeden would never want to make the man bleed. Raising her crowned skull, she looked into his eyes with a softer gaze. Then she took a step forward. "When I am with you... there is this feeling I can not shake..." Her voice trailed off as she ran her velvet nose over his muscular chest.

Then she traced the joint of his wing and shoulder. "Ron don't you ever just use me. If you want me, you have to really want me. I just don't want you to let me go and let me down. " Her sensual voice hushed as she went back to tracing along his spine. Then her cream hooves came to a halt. Cream tresses flicked aginst the cloud markings on her haunches. Some stray strands softly found their way to his masked skull. Bright orbs looked back at that stallion "But you better never fuck me over. I will find you, and no one will ever see your handsome face around here again.." Pear with teeth quickly bit at the dock of his tail before running her maw down his hind leg. Raeden's soft breath took in the strong scent of the masculine stallion. Her own feminine scent filled the air around them as she pushed her pale golden body against his. "I want to be yours." The words almost sounded like a breath as she pushed her skull into his haunches.

"Talk."

raeden
"I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows"

image | coding

@Calstron

World's Edge Protector
Goatfairy

SHE ....grins? He can't help but shiver at his dark angel's phrase and touch. "But, of course. What sort of Master would I be to not permit my Queen to take pleasure in the punishment of her attacker?" She half fights his bite, he thinks, for just a moment before she lowers her head in submission. A priestess submitting only to her God. The words of self-doubt which come next are unbecoming and he half cuts her off in annoyance. "They do not, because the situation can only arise if you allow it...and I do not. Only you could possibly tame enough of me to get close, my love." It doesn't matter if the words are truth sliced with lies because he believes them wholly in this moment, the ever changing being becoming what she wanted.

He chuckles dark and low as his lover begins to make work of his body with sickly sweet nips. Only she would be permitted to disobey the proper order of things. Only she could ever manage to paralyze him so. He's been waiting for her for far too long and yet he'd been unable to simply take what he wanted from her. There was something about her that commanded a level of respect from him which he'd never thought to give to any other. He lived for her breath, her touch, and her love. He greedily ate any she tossed at him and still begged for more. He was a greedy master and she a troublesome queen. She releases more of the poison in his soul with each bite until he is transformed into the dark knight she'd always wanted to see and, he, to always hide.

She talks and talks and all he does is want her to just shut the fuck up and let him take her. A growl emits from deep in his chest. Its dark, and guttural, and beastly. "Stop!" He ceases his placid acceptance of her nibbles and snakes her head from his hide. He takes control of the situation in one quick stroke. "You will cease this nonsense now. Never speak it again." The Bloody King turns his body to snake his mouth along her body as she had done to him. His bites are a bit rougher than hers, stronger, but they're not cruel either as they make their way down her spine. "I will never cease my unyielding devotion to you. If the time ever comes, my last breath will be taken to better your life. Do not demean your greatness, my Lady, to assume anything contradictory to these facts." He shoves her firmly, but gently, into place with each bite. The facts were sorted and he was done prolonging the inevtiable.

**Fade to black if you're ok with ending it here?**

OOC: PM/Skype/Discord me whenever you'd like to post the stats thread or if you want me to post it.
calstron & Raeden

image | coding

@Raeden

*pp permitted by Dressy*

WARNING: