the Rift

[OPEN] About time [God of Spark]

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
I need a gangsta, to love me better

Now that she was back it was time to head to the veins of the gods and finish her quest. She was ready to have her magic and put it to use. A dark grin touched her grey lips as she strode towards the veins. The thought of having something like this hiding in her arsenal sent a shiver of pleasure up her hide. Her yellow and green eyes flashed with desire as she looked around here. She hoped the lord of spark and time was ready for her. The girl wondered if she was ready to face him again after being gone for so long. Would he still give her the power she had asked for?

She turned her thoughts to making sure she didn't fall into the lava below as she strode over the bridge. Quietly she made her way up to the shrine. She hesitated for a moment wondering if he would know why she had left for so long. Taking a calming breath she laid the flower she held in her mouth on the alter. Stepping back she lowered her head respectfully and called out, "Lord of my home, I have finished the quest you sent me on."

Words :: 
Tags :: @Mythical Request
Original Time god quest
Bit by a canine or something with teeth
Fill the amulet with the type of magic she seeks
Use it on herself once it has been stored

I revised the magic to make it more acceptable =]

:: [Light x Shock| Can summon Manned Wolves made of lightning that leave mild burns where they touch]
--[Restrictions | Can only make three Manned wolves]

talk
Ride or die with me, that's just what gangsters do
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin
GOD of the SPARK
On a long enough timelinethe survival rate of everyone drops to zero

Like last time, the God struck the earth with a bolt of lightning, which illuminates the split shrine a partial second before he is there, his electrical wings receding into his sides, as if born from the very flash itself. The power in his stout build unlimited to the prominence of his muscle alone, the Spark recalls this particular, greedy little girl almost immediately, and frowns.

Where had she been, hm? Like so many others who came before him, wanting things, she had taken her sweet time in returning. He also vaguely recalls her prattling on about a promise to send a Haruspex to mend his stone. The clearly still shattered rock behind him shed all the light necessary on how important that self given quest had really been. No wonder she hadn’t completed his quests the way he’d told her to. She couldn't even govern herself.

Mortals, he thinks, snorting in remark to her attempts to dissuade him from what he knew to be false.

"Finished?" he scoffs, "I wouldn’t call it that. Do you think you’re the only one coming here, asking me for things, hm? Where have you even been?"

Not waiting for her to answer (because he already knows), carrying on with barely a breath’s space, the blue-eyed God narrows his gaze on the young mare.

"Go try again," he tells her, gesturing towards the mainland, as he begins to break apart into bright blue and white sparks, hind-hooves first, drifting out over the spill of blue lava, towards the sea, as he tells her what she must do, "this time, really get a feel for my power. Come back with your skin still blistered from the lightning strikes you take. And, Zünden?"

The God, and his magnanimous energy, both fade into nothingness with the last of his words:

"Don't mess it up again."

[ Two out of the three threads you’ve supplied appear to be dropped on your end. Be sure to include a post which clearly states that Zünden has taken the damage in future threads! Zünden has been asked to take lightning damage one last time, and to return to the shrine with the damage from the magic still on her. ]

credits