the Rift

[PRIVATE] i was the king of this hologram

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME NOW

The event is over, and as people begin to filter away, Volterra sidles away into the depths of the trees, hunting. He has enjoyed every woman he has been partnered with, yet there's a special place in his mind - and his loins - for his first date. His left shoulder has been tended to by Tiamat, but the wound is still livid against his onyx skin; it's deep into the thick, hard muscle below, and he carries a distinct limp as he favours the injured leg.

None of this matters, though, because suddenly he can see her. A smile splits his handsome jaws and he hobbles closer, his ruby gaze darkening with lust as it lands upon that patterned body of hers. It's deep into the night now, and he can see the moonlight bouncing off her white patches, emphasising each delicious curve of her. and causing heat to pool between his thighs. Those hips of hers are at a perfect angle for his forelegs to hook around, her rump sturdy enough to take his great bulk when he mounts her...

Excitement and anticipation curdle his stomach, but he fights against the desire to let his ardour show physically, for now anyway. Like a blackened monolith of raw power and masculine musk, the goliath prowls closer, his eyes hooded and his expression salacious. "Now...” he rumbles to her, his voice low and sultry. "Where were we?” He reaches out, his lips seeking the wound on her neck - not to damage it further, but to plant heated kisses across it.

stock image - love, space

Set after the speed dating event, so probably like an hour after their fight :D Hope you don't mind the minor PP of him finding her, lemme know if you want me to change @Aelfwine

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
i have loved the stars too fondly,
to be fearful of the night.
The dating had ended and now she sought the Gladiator that had offered her training, despite kicking her ass. She relished in the blood that stained her forehead, drying hard and cracked against her dark antlers. Her breathing had gotten a bit better, slightly less painful, but every movement still ached to some degree as she moved away from the gathering. Her emerald gaze looked out ahead of her, searching for a wounded handsome man, only to come up with nothing. This caused a small frown to form on her pink snipped lips, until a guttural “now” rumbled as he approached her from behind.

Her heart began to beat heavily, her heavy horned head shifting to look upon the man, a mischievous gleam sparking in her eyes as well as along her lips. “Oh, I’m sure you know.” She admitted with a small, hoarse laugh as his head reached for the small scrape. She lifted her head slightly, allowing him the space to do so as her dappled hide rippled with his touch, awaiting something sharp but receiving nothing but gentleness. She stretched her neck out toward him, aiming to rub her scarlet stained head along his broad, muscled neck before she pulled away.

Come along?” She questioned in a teasing, seductive tone as she spun from him gingerly, avoiding pressure on her left shoulder as she moved away from him to a place a bit more secluded. As she did so, she flicked her tail, hoping her dark tresses might reach him on his chest with a small amount of sting as she moved away toward a location she had in mind. Once she reached there, the moonlight filtered through the trees overhead, surrounded by thick shrubbery and a beautiful view of the water. She turned her head back toward Volterra, a smirk resting contently on her lips.

"Talk."
aelfwine
image credits  ||  coding

@Volterra <3

Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

She returns his caress with one of his own, and another feral, needy growl rumbles in the depths of his chest. Then she shifts, moving away and inviting him after her with a flick of her tail which tickles across the skin of his chin, causing his expression to darken further with salacious intent. He dutifully marches after her, the pain in his shoulder still intense, but less so now he's intoxicated with the aroma of Aelfwine.

"Your other dates must surely have been unsatisfactory compared to your first one, hmm?” A great, rumbled chuckle follows his words as he falls into step beside her, his hulking mass towering over her as he matches her strides. Of course her other dates will have been inadequate in comparison to him; what other man could hope to compete with the Indomitable?

They seem to be at their destination, near the water. The beast takes a moment to admire the moonlight reflecting off the clear, still surface, before shifting his attention to the far more beautiful form of Aelfwine. He steps closer, expression hooded, and attempts to press his great bulk and brawn against her side, his jaws reaching to try and plant a nip onto her withers.

@Aelfwine

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]

"Your other dates must surely have been unsatisfactory compared to your first one, hmm?” His deep voice rumbled to her, her gaze lingering on him briefly as a small giggle escaped her lips. She didn't reply to him immediately, as she made her way to the secluded spot she had chose. Instead, she spent the time wondering what kind of response she could offer that would get the most out of him. Would it be jealousy? Challenging? Would he try to prove to her why he was a better choice? There were so many options, and each one was tantalising for the mare as they sat on the tip of her tongue. A soft snort escaped her lips as he followed her, a mischievous gleam haunting her emerald gaze. “My last date was pretty handsome, actually.” She hummed thoughtfully, eyes seeking out his hooded crimson gaze for a reaction.

He approached further, however, pressing his massive form into her side seductively forceful and she hummed further, turning her head lightly to lip at his shoulder, offering tender kisses from the points where her antlers had bore into him. “I am covered in your blood, however. And that is extremely attractive.” She giggled lightly against his onyx flesh, stretched over taut muscles. Her sides were still sore, her chest still causing pain when she tried to breathe. She knew, however, that the act they planned on partaking in would help try and soothe it as euphoria would engulf her frazzled mind. They hadn't gotten that far yet, however. So she gently pressed herself into him as well, flicking her tail further against his side as a means of invitation.

The moon had begun to shine against the water as the soothing sound of it crashing against the beach roared louder. She turned her head away from him, then, pulling away ever so slightly to try and tease the most she could out of the Gladiator. After a few moments she turned back to him, her eyes gleaming with seduction and excitement as she aimed to press her hips into his shoulder, her dapples and white tree marking even further illuminated by the moonlight.

"Talk."
aelfwine

@Volterra <3 phone posts ftw

The hesitation in her reply makes his brow lift, feeling a frisson of jealousy dart through him. Surely she could not possibly have had a date who came close to rivalling him? My last date was pretty handsome, actually. "Hmmph,” is his reply, feeling the jealousy increase, no doubt to the amusement of the mare beside him. Like a child who has been told he needs to learn to share, Volterra's lower lip ejects slightly in a sulky pout. His titanic muscles tense and he gazes down at her, expression still darkened and with a wicked grin beginning to unfurl from his lips. "Do I need to go and beat him up?” he questions, and the tensing of his body should tell her that he's not entirely joking.

Her second sentence puts him more at ease, though, and he unleashes a loud earthquake of a chortle. "And women who can rip holes in my shoulder are dreadfully attractive,” he says with a glance at his wound. Tiamat's herbs have somewhat assauged the pain, but it's still an ever-present pulse in the injured area.

She's closer now, their bodies tangled together like thorns, and the stallion's excitement begins to rise. No matter how many times he does this, he does not tire of the thrill of the hunt, the capture, the feast. Sex and battle....it is hard to decide which he prefers. There's another guttural growl at her touch and he leans even closer, seeking to pepper her with nips...and then she slips away, leaving his skin feeling cold without her embrace. "Tease,” he growls, moving after her in time for her hip to press against his shoulder. He aims to plant a bite onto the dock of her tail, an unspoken question about whether she is ready to proceed further.

@Aelfwine

She smirked as she got the reaction she wanted from the large behemoth. A snort of a laugh escaped her as he spoke, asking if he needed to beat him up. A small shake of her head, her forelock flipping from the center of her head to covering one emerald eye. “It’s highly unnecessary, don’t you think? I mean, I’m here, about to show you a good time when I could have been with him?” She grinned, a jaded roguish grin that mimicked his own.

But then, as she teased him further, she murmured in agreement to his comment of goring his shoulder. She wasn’t as worried about it now as she was before, seeing that he managed to be okay after it all. Perhaps he was tougher than she had given him credit for. Then, when she slinked away from him and he growled after her, as her hip brushed against his shoulder, she squeaked as he bit the dock of her tail. For a split second, she was ready, but changed her mind briefly as soon as it came.

Wait.” She breathed into the chilly air, turning her head to look back at him. The blood had dried but stained her pelt dark across her face and along her already dark antlers as she sought his bloody gaze. “I think I want to come to the Throat after this.” She admitted, small and quiet, thoughtful. “Show me a good enough time and this can be a regular occurrence.” She tossed her head, before returning it forward, leaning back into him and pressing her rump broadly across his shoulders as a sign that she was ready.

"Talk."
aelfwine

@Volterra, feel free to PP whatevs <3

Her words go some way towards placating him, and the titan allows himself to relax. After all, the woman has chosen to come back to him, not her shiny new date. She's chosen to lead him into the depths of the Grove, and if her words are anything to go by, she's about to have her wicked way with him. He huffs, still slightly sulky and jealous in an obsessive stallion kind of way, but satisfying himself with the knowledge that if she should ever bump into her second date again, she'll be smelling of Volterra.

He continues to press lazy kisses against her skin, revelling in each touch and taste. Her squeak sounds like permission, and the goliath releases another guttural growl as he seeks to press his chest forcefully against her rump as he moves to mount. But then...wait! His heart sinks, thinking for one dreadful moment that she's going to change her mind, leave him blue-balled and angry. Despite not wanting to, he pauses; Volterra is many things, but he will never take a woman unless she offers herself to him.

To his relief - and surprise - her words go down a different path. She wishes to join the herd? The thought of her in his herd (because he's moved from being Gladiator to being Sultan in the space of these threads SHHH) sends possessive shivers down his spine, and his next grunt is a softer, warmer one. "Yes,” comes the thick rumble, tinged with lust and delight in equal measure. "I have need of more warriors. And more mistresses.” The grin widens cheekily. The pressure's on to show her the best time of her life, convince her to join him in his home so he they can ravish each other whenever they want.

Her permission finally given, the Indomitable shifts into position and takes.

-SHAKALAKA BOOM BOOM-

The beast slips free, sated and sweating. Each move had been perfectly calculated to ensure her utmost satisfaction, and his own, of course. He moves alongside her, his breathing already regulating itself courtesy of the stamina he's built up through fighting and fornicating. "I trust that will serve as enough persuasion for you?” he says, arrogance flooding through his words as he tries to rest his chin lazily upon her withers.

@Aelfwine

His words were just one part to the faint idea that Aelfwine had. He had agreed, and thus, she began another adventure. One away from her protective brothers, and beautiful niece Maude. Surely, she could visit though! Right? One would hope – she’d sit in the edge of the border waiting for someone to come along and let her see their beautiful faces once again. But for now, there were more pressing matters at hand as she began to try and relax, excitement pouring into her veins of living in the Throat – with Volterra as well, and the idea that perhaps she could become something more than Tilney or Bartholomeo’s sister.

-FADEEEEEE-

When the deed was done, Aelfwine’s pelt was slicked with sweat. The blood that had graced her forehead had dripped down, creating further dark patches of red along her face and neck. As he moved alongside her, the dappled mare leaned into him as she tried to capture her breath. Her sides heaving from the attempts, she turned her head to him with a broad grin. “I trust that will serve as enough persuasion for you?” A small giggle escaped her, breathlessly. “Oh, most definitely.” She admitted with a purr, lowering her head and closing her eyes for a few seconds. “I hope it was good enough you still want me to come.” She joked, lifting her head and turning it to him before beginning to relax in the chilled evening.

There are a few things I must do before I come, however. I need to tell my brothers and niece that I’m leaving the Edge, as well as gather my things.” She noted in a thoughtful tone, eyes gazing up at the starry sky. “I better see your handsome face when I get there.” She giggled as a small smirk grew upon her lips.

"Talk."
aelfwine

@Volterra we can end it whenever if you'd like so we can get her moving on :D