the Rift

Lonely Destiny [Earth God?]

Nefertari Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nefertari

walk walk walk
"talk talk talk"

The tall filly had journeyed again to the Veins on hoof, as she had not yet learned to fly; and even had she, there was no way she could have made it to the Veins by flight alone. Her gorgeous blue eyes shone with tears she refused to shed, tears for the pain in her lithe bodice, and tears for her mother, whom she still missed even after six months of not having her. She'd taken up the habit of praying to the Gods at night, particularly the Earth God, as he was the one she felt closest to. "God of the Earth..." She whispered softly, looking around with those aqua eyes of hers, big and bright and beautiful.

"Please... If you can hear me..." Her voice broke, and she stumbled up to the shrine of the Earth God, tears spilling from her eyes at last. "Please... Please... Let me know you're there." Her little heart throbbed with the agony of loneliness, for even with her brother and father, she was still alone. New to the herd, she had no friends, and her father was always doing things. Her brother usually slept most of the day. Tears dropped onto the shrine of the God, and blurred her eyes so that she had to close them and force the tears away. "Do not let my prayers have fallen on deaf ears..." She whispered, pleading quietly. She had faith that he'd hear her thoughts and know her pain, know her reasons for coming here.

You are the God that I have felt closest to me, for it was your element that nurtured me when I lost my mother. It was your element that allowed me to live until Father came. Or rather, till I was adopted by Father. But it doesn't take blood to make a family... Does it? Because Leander is my father, even though he didn't sire me. I love him like a daddy 'cause I never knew my sire... Oh please! Hear me! Please! Brother always sleeps and Father serves his herd... And I have no friends, no mother, to keep me company. Exploration grows tiring as of late. Please, dearest, closest God... Help me... I know my worries and pains are trifles compared to others, I know... And so if you do not think that my problem is worth answering, do not bother wasting your time on me. You have better things to do, Great One, than sit around and cater to my wishes. To any mortal's wishes.

[ooc: a dragon as a companion would be nice :3]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
You've already posted to the Veins of the Gods with Nefertari and received a Random Event. You cannot post for a God again until the return date posted on your previous thread. The return date is 12/26/12. All the guidelines for the VoTG are outlined in the rules in the forum's header. Also dragons are a species specific companion and will only bond to Equines or Equine hybrids so Nefertari would not be able to have one as a companion. They are also mythical companions and you cannot quest for mythical companions.