the Rift

[PRIVATE] Heavy

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia

I was definitely not kept waiting by any manner. The quiet steps of the cyndyr draw my attention. I know him, and a soft smile lifts my features as he approaches. His nose reaches out and I reach mine to his. "Hello, Duir."

He stays with me while I wait, and I am happy to have the company. Duir is a calming presence as I wait for the young stallion to appear. I assumed that Duir had let Rikyn know that I was here. My head was drooped and looking away when Rikyn appeared. It lifted at the sounds of his thundering hooves. For a moment I looked at him while he looked at me. He mutters something, and my eyes drift over him noting that he looked tense, but he shuts the gap between us anyway.

"Hey," He says, and he smiles a charming, yet weak, smile at me. His eyes are on mine, and I can't help but wonder what he's thinking. Does he know? Is he scared? Is he nearly as scared as me? Is he angry? He didn't seem angry. And I felt mine dissipate. I was just so terrified. Hell, I was so lost in my own thoughts I almost missed what he said. "What? Oh. Yes. It's just as beautiful as the day I left." Sheepishly I look away, letting an awkward silence fall between us. Panic set in, squeezing my heart, threatening to crush it.

"Are you okay?"

I look back at him, and my body mindlessly moves so my chest is against his, and my neck and head against his warm side. I want to cry, but I'm forcing myself to hold it down. It's taking every last bit of me. "I'm petrified Rikyn. I..." I close my eyes, taking a deep breath, trying to calm myself. "Your going to be a father. Which, I'm not sure if you figured out yet or not but I don't want the same thing to happen as last time. It-it-i-" I press harder against him, My breathing starting to become more erratic. It takes me a some moments to calm myself once more. "It would kill me to lose another." I breath a deep sigh, closing my eyes. "And before you ask, I am sure it is yours. Your the only one since Rhoa."

"Talk."
@Rikyn

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
Heavy - by Glacia - 04-06-2017, 04:55 PM
RE: Heavy - by Rikyn - 04-06-2017, 08:24 PM
RE: Heavy - by Glacia - 04-07-2017, 09:31 PM
RE: Heavy - by Rikyn - 04-10-2017, 10:14 AM
RE: Heavy - by Glacia - 04-10-2017, 10:13 PM
RE: Heavy - by Rikyn - 04-12-2017, 02:56 PM
RE: Heavy - by Glacia - 04-20-2017, 08:50 PM
RE: Heavy - by Rikyn - 04-27-2017, 08:45 AM