the Rift

[PRIVATE] Heavy

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
I'm all you ever wanted

A small, peculiar noise (a deer’s hello) is offered to Glacia in response, though he is otherwise silent, even when I make it to the both of them.

She doesn’t promptly start yelling, which is a good sign. She does seem somewhat despondent, though, seeming to look out at the valley as she claims it’s as beautiful as it had been. Like mountains ever change, I think, not like life does, my guts twisting up inside of me with a dark worry, the foreboding image of her profile against the distant stone.

"You are too, you know," beautiful, that is, but the words die in my throat, strangled by immature embarrassment at such sentimental, sappy bullshit. It’s not how I was raised, to have these feelings twisting up inside of me, when I look at her, or the other girls who have drawn the attention of the boy inside myself who once dreamed of being a knight, a man worthy of their notice.

Sure, I’m a Lord now, and, sure, I know her in ways she knows me which are intimate and personal, but it doesn’t mean I’ve let her inside, or she me; it doesn’t mean I’m ready for this, for us. It doesn’t mean, when she turns her eyes back to me, that I know how to deal with the flip my belly makes at the sight of the fear in her gaze as she rushes towards me.

Slowly, I fold my neck down over her shoulders, eyes wide with my own private terror, carefully hidden behind her back. Absently, my lips find her mane, the dark strands which grow thick and unruly from the rise of her whither, but its for me, not her, because what she says…

"It’s going to be okay," I assure myself, her, the air, as I close my eyes, and do my best to swallow down my immediate fear, and instinct to pull away, and flee (anywhere but here, really), "you’re older now, better prepared…"

"And before you ask, I am sure it is yours. You’re the only one since Rhoa."

I do pull back, this time, stepping a full pace away, to look at her with a quite serious expression.

"Why would I have asked?" I emotionally, and perhaps naively, demand, disliking the connotations that she’s either a slut, or that I’m the sort of dick who thinks the girls he sleeps with are, "I like you, Glacia. I wouldn’t… I don’t think of you that way."

The level of personal that this has suddenly reached is grossly uncomfortable, and it’s written all over my face, and the furrow of my brow over my impassioned golden eyes. Inhaling, a slight shudder reverberating through the sound due the sheer volume of restrained emotion within me, I fumble about for words that don’t leave me open, vulnerable for her to hurt me later on, when she leaves.

Reaching out to touch her face, I try to meet her gaze as I pull back.

"Come be with me, here. Come home," I assure her, insist, implore, "the healers will tend to you, and I can watch over…"

Fuck. Why can’t I say it? Just say it! Our child, two simple words…

Pussy, Duir taunts.

"You," you, you and our child; so I can be there, in all the ways no one was for me; it’s too much, so I just get frustrated, and petulant instead, a storm brewing in my gaze the more I pack down behind my guise of having this all together, "I’m Lord now, so they have to do what I say. Let me take care of you, Glacia."

[ OOC: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ]
Я
what the other boys all promised

Image by VeerDesigns@DA - Code by Me

@Glacia

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Heavy - by Glacia - 04-06-2017, 04:55 PM
RE: Heavy - by Rikyn - 04-06-2017, 08:24 PM
RE: Heavy - by Glacia - 04-07-2017, 09:31 PM
RE: Heavy - by Rikyn - 04-10-2017, 10:14 AM
RE: Heavy - by Glacia - 04-10-2017, 10:13 PM
RE: Heavy - by Rikyn - 04-12-2017, 02:56 PM
RE: Heavy - by Glacia - 04-20-2017, 08:50 PM
RE: Heavy - by Rikyn - 04-27-2017, 08:45 AM