the Rift

[PRIVATE] Heavy

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia

"You are too, you know..."

It is a response to thinking this place was still beautiful. But I've already moved on. His neck wraps around me, warm, safe. His lips take my mane, and his words are that of a young man. He's not ready. Neither of us are. I already have one child, and I was still not in the least bit prepared for anything. But I said something wrong. I shouldn't have said it. As he pulls away, I shrink backwards, my face and neck curling back and downwards into my chest. "Wai-w-wait. No. I-I. I didn't mean it like that..." My eyes close and my ears turn to the sides in uncertainty. "I like you, Glacia. I wouldn’t… I don’t think of you that way." I look upwards at him, once more. Relaxing only slightly.

We where both messing up, trying so hard to not be scared, and then barely recovering from the mess ups. "I'm sorry..." I say meekly, looking up at his face, so chalk full of... everything? I watch as he inhales, and was that a shiver? But he doesn't leave me. He moves closer, his muzzle touching my face, and my eyes move to look back at his gold ones. I was not prepared for what was next however. I stare at him, shocked. Home?

I had thought about it, and there wasn't anything really keeping me at the edge anymore, after all. And I missed it here. Home. It deeply resonates with me. He was trying. He could run away, but he wasn't. He could stay up here, distant away from our... our child. But instead he was offering me a home here. Close. His voice rails off, but he finishes with saying you. Watch over me. Just me?

My mother was gone, my father missing... Kvasir... Who knew. The closest person to me was him. And I didn't even truly know him. How did I become so distant? Let me take care of you, Glacia. There is something in his eyes. Something bubbling. And I remain in silent shock. He was lord now? What had happened to Deimos? What had all happened in general? Slowly I blink, and press my face up against his. "Okay. I will. I want you to be involved, and if I stay in the Edge, I fear you wouldn't have the opportunity... Just." Slowly I pull away, to look at him. "If this happens... I need to be able to know you. Everyone else has left me. You are the closest to me now, and we don't even really know each other besides... Besides banter. Can you allow me in there?" Slowly my head moves away and my muzzle bumps his chest. I know I am asking so much of him... But I need it. I can't be this distant from everything anymore. And I was having a child with him. I didn't want him to be such a mystery. Like Rhoa.

My head pulls back and waits. I'm not sure how he would respond. Would it be to much? "Congratulations, My lord Rikyn. I do think you will make as good a leader as your mother. I remember her being very good." I try to smile. It is weak, but a start. Friends? Or something.

"Talk."
OOC: Just a little change
Small to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the beast
BASICALLY PLAYING IN MY HEAD RN AND I JUST WANT TO HUG THEM BOTH

@Rikyn

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
Heavy - by Glacia - 04-06-2017, 04:55 PM
RE: Heavy - by Rikyn - 04-06-2017, 08:24 PM