the Rift

Slither in the Shadows

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

Valentine wondered slowly across the rocks. He was looking for the shrines that he knew where there. He came across a rock. It started to slide as he put his full weigh on it, and he started to slip, and he jumped just as the rock hit the side of a small cavern beneath him. It was filled with lava, and the rock started to disintegrate as it touched the heated material. He was sweating from the newly found heat in his hide, and he liked it. The fingertips of Frostfall hadn’t touched here, so he was welcomed with warmth as great as the Sun itself. He finally reached the three shrines, looking around and finding the one that represented Earth. He walked slowly toward it, and bowed a little. He spoke, hoping the God would hear his plea.
“Oh Great God of the Almighty Earth, I wish to ask for an animal to accompany me on my travels.” He waited, hoping to feel the rumbling of the Earth within the next few minutes. He needed someone, because he was so alone.

(Hi, I was wondering if I could have a Fer-De-Lance, which is a poisonous snake, but I can find one with one fang or something, since it has a high level of toxicity.)

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Cackling in the distance is the only thing that answers your call. Come again later and the Gods may smile upon you.

Return Date: 12/31/12