the Rift

[PRIVATE] Something to remember her by

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia
          Does your imagination try to make you what you wanted to be?
Because I'm sorry I do what I did, but it came naturally

Isopia wasn't entirely sure where to find Elsa, although she did know of the mare. Though what good that was currently doing her now still remained to be seen. The Edge was enormous all things considered, and finding one white mare within the vast and misty expanses of their home was proving to be more difficult than she had previously imagined.

Both Babel and Hubris were in the air searching for signs of Elsa, while Isopia moved through on the ground, golden eyes peering through the mists and the forests for any sign of her. Beneath one wing, Isopia held a variety of items that had once belonged to Shida. Not being the sentimental type, the demigoddess was considering just leaving them with Shida's body until Hubris had intervened and suggested that she do otherwise. Had she known what a hassle this was going to be she might have decided to do something else, but now that she had already begun, she felt obligated to finish.

"Elsa?" Isopia called out through the dappled sunlight, hoping that perhaps her voice would coax the mare out from wherever she was.

Image Credits

@Elsa

Isopia is giving Elsa the following items from Shida: 

:: [ Item: Medium glass bong | You know what this does... ]
:: [ Item: metal acorn charm | a bronze metal acorn charm that glows in the dark ]
:: [ Item: Glowing Blue Scale | Small scale from the body of the Rift Crocodile God ]
:: [ Item: Glowing Green Claw | Glowing Green Claw from the body of the Tiger Rift God ]