the Rift

[PRIVATE] misdemeanor

Rhodoc Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 4 years
felix

Rhodoc

Before I even know it, the world around me turns to red. This is alarming, not because it's red, - the crimson-leaved trees overhead are responsible for that - but because I'm definitely not in the Basin anymore and I'm definitely lost.

Here's another thing about me: I get lost easily. So, what, I like to wander. Explore. Get into all sorts of trouble in places I'm not necessarily supposed to be. It's a habit of mine, and I've come to terms with it.

And besides, this place is pretty cool. Despite the fact I've made some wrong turns and I'm completely alone, I find it within myself to be somewhat pleasantly surprised. I'm stepping through the underbrush that parts in front of me to reveal a big ass waterfall that flows the color of blood.

If I weren't so stunned, maybe I'd think it was creepy. Disturbing, even. But I've never seen anything like these falls, spurting from their rifts and splashing down into glittering pools of red, and I can't help but to feel anything but awe. With a saucy swish of my tail, I go right on up to the edge of the crimson water, lowering my head to peer down into it.

The bottom seems to be encrusted in some sort of jewels, but before I can get a better look I get distracted by my reflection. Happens to the best of us. And despite a slightly disheveled mane, I do look good, and I'm tempted to do a 180 to see if those butt exercises have been working, but a noise somewhere stops me.

I pause at the water's edge, waiting for whatever it is to either show itself or move on.

@Kid hereeee we go!
[Image: Rhodoc_pixel1.png]
Please tag me in all posts!
Magic/violence cool whenever.

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
It's something of a bitterness, growing in the bottom of my heart, rooted too deep to pull out, clinging to it and crushing it in its grip. And it grows, blooming with deep seeded discontent, a barricade to cage the emotions that are a whirlwind within me. Zhu can do it, Volterra can do it, Colt can do it, why not I? My heart does not protest, I do not protest, letting the distance grow, letting my emotions slip farther and farther away from me, feeling my temperature drop and my features run hollow as I pick my way across Helovia. The coldness sets in as I realize that no one has cared, no one will ever care (why trust them? Why believe in them? They'll only let you down), that I am so deeply alone in this world, and nothing will change that. So who else to believe in, to trust? Only myself. I rise above, I reevaluate myself, recalculate my ambitions— what do I want from the world, from myself?

I rethink it all, question what more I can do, what I can strive to become when the world is refusing to show me a way (at least Mother had a predetermined path for me to tread, I must start anew in her absence), so I must forge it with my own two hands. My starting point is here, when the realization finally comes that I must do things for myself, that only I can rely on myself to get shit done (besides, a king cannot look for help from anyone but himself). And I first begin with something I had recognized early on, acknowledging and accepting a need I cannot refuse, masking it with an innocence I will never have. I erase my name, erase who I was— this is who I am now, new and clean, a blank slate to destroy with soiled hands and heart, endlessly craving forbidden touches, desiring attention and grand endeavors, creeping into high positions with a daunting mask over my macabre features. I will rule, whether it is just a single body sweaty and hulking over my own, or an entire land at my hooves, bowing to every whim, I will make it.

I need to test it, need to feel the syllables roll from my tongue, to see how it feels to be someone I am not, to taste the soured innocence get put to use in a real situation. It's something I caught in a dream, a lurking memory so far from the forefront of my mind that I have almost forgotten it ever happened at all. A grand king in golden garments, poised and powerful in the way he stands over the world, looming over it with a deceptive grin plastered across cold features. The image burns itself into my mind, carved deep as I imagine myself in that place, thinking of myself as the mighty dictator with a booming voice and haunting stare.

The Blood Falls is where I end up, wandering aimlessly with my brows knit and body itching for the familiar touch of a stallion, the lingering wisps of hot breath rolling down my neck as he makes his way over my body— I know what I must do, my first step, a test of sorts, a beneficial experiment to allow myself to get familiar with who I'll become now, with a silver tongue and sharp eye (ironic considering my childhood inability to see jack shit), to feel the name roll of my tongue as I begin to weave my web of lies.

And there is a body, black and purple and perfect, calling out to me with a swooping leonine tail fringed in icy blue, horn gracing the onyx brow and thick build beckoning me over. I watch quietly, bubblegum focused intently on the way he admires himself in the ruby reflection, freezing at a sudden snap. Go time.

My stride is confident, cocky, casual (the three C's of being Me)— hips swing delicately, effeminate but effective as I pick my way towards him, a blank but needy expression trailing over my macabre features. The corners of my lips twitch, curling upwards in a subtle smirk as I look towards the source of the sound. I look at the man standing at the water's edge, taking in the purple hued hide blanketing the shapely figure, admiring the way he looks as I get closer (not too close, Kid) "And why are we so jumpy?" It's a gentle tease, a soft and playful prod at the midnight stallion, giving my best attempt to spark up a conversation (helloooo there, stranger, in need of some company?). I'm taking the first steps to reinventing who I am, who I will be, redefining myself with my heart beating with excitement and thighs burning with anticipation.

"Talk."
kid
run my reputation.

image | coding

@Rhodoc

made by reli

tag me in everything

Aurora Basin Stallion
felix

Rhodoc

It doesn't take long for my suspicions of having company to be confirmed, and I'm grateful because the body that comes waltzing into the scene reminds me vaguely of myself: unabashed, unafraid, beautiful. I raise my head at the tease blown my way, let my purple gaze roll all over the stranger. He comes close with an ease that both surprises and excites me, and I don't try to hide the fact that I'm checking him out, drinking in the new, fresh figure of black and white.

A smirk creeps its way onto my expression, tugging on the corner of my lips as I meet his carnation gaze. "Jumpy? Oh, never, dear," I find myself saying, warm, rumbling baritone reaching out toward the other from grinning lips. I plant my hooves to where my entire body is facing him, on display, because as much as I enjoy looking at others, I even more so enjoy others looking at me. There's a flash of black tresses behind my hips, my tail curling and uncurling as I continue to look him over, attempting to gauge the fun-ness of the skeletal stallion before me. "In fact, I don't think I've ever been more relaxed in my life. Why don't you come see for yourself?"

Because I can't let him leave thinking I'm jumpy. First impressions are vital, or something.

The air here is warm but refreshing and I pull it into my lungs, letting it rush into the empty space. Somewhere in my mind, I'm tasting it for familiar scents, still trying to figure out where the hell I am even in the midst of mine and Bones' conversation. But there's nothing; this place is entirely separate from the Basin, leaving me (still) lost.

But somehow, I'm totally cool with it. At least for now, with this stranger coming my way with certain steps and swaying hips. And really, I could use the distraction. I love distractions. "Call me Rhodoc," I say, swishing my tail along to the syllables of my name. "And who are you, dear?" I'd really like to know.

@Kid

dark
A cocky smirk finds its way to my lips, watching the stallion's violet eyes search me, looking me over— determining if I was worthy. But of course I am, I'm always worthy and accepting of attention and adoration, admiration from everyone and anyone, craving it. I'm the heir of a throne that does not exist, the future king of an unseen territory, something I've dreamed up in my time alone; there is nothing for me to take hold of, no throne for me to settle into or kingdom for me to rule over with a stern hand, no gathered crowds adoring me from afar as I stride so gallantly past. No one will idolize my ingenious, or write down my great achievements to be passed on for generations, or erect any shining, looming statues of me that will be a centerpiece within a town. But this man before me is offering the appreciation I so readily need, with his eyes crawling over my brindled body, I know— the wicked grin does not rise to my skeletal features, remaining just below the surface as I let him drink in the curves of my grey figure.

"Like what you see?" It's a gentle hum, a sickeningly sweet question oozing with dark intentions; I know what I want, and I get what I want no matter what. I'm easing into the confidently flirty aura that I don when men take interest, when they eagerly snap up the bait (me) and begin to show intrigue in the way my body moves, in the way I walk and talk, gluing their eyes to the curves of my stout figure. And this unicorn has taken it, easy. He calls me dear, letting it complete a sentence filled with denial, smirk growing at the pet name name he gives, never before having been called dear; it's always baby, baby, baby boy, always baby. I'm never bothered by it, in fact I relish in the in the sound of it gleaming atop my head beside my golden crown, always adoring the term. But dear, well, it's certainly a change of pace. Bubblegum glitters as I approach, ears perked up and lashes batting as I near the purple tinted stallion, admiring his casual attitude in my presence as I get close.
"Oh, I certainly will."

He introduces himself as Rhodoc, inquiring for my name as well; it's my chance then, with the air still as the world holds its breath and waits for what rolls off of my tongue next, whether I give him Kid or something else, something far more appealing than Kid. "Well, you can call me yours—" (wow, nice job Kid, you get 'em tiger)"—or Rex. Your choice," I end with a coy smile and subtle wink as I stand closer now to the stallion, knowing now I've sealed the deal (unless he has a spur of the moment realization that maybe he isn't actually that gay).

"Talk."
kid
run my reputation.

image | coding

@Rhodoc

made by reli

tag me in everything

Aurora Basin Stallion
felix
I do like what I see, but I don't admit it just yet.

Instead, I lift my crown higher, tilting my head as dear crawls closer, closer, closer, succumbing to my offer. A devilish sort of smile finding its way onto my expression as I watch him watch me. It's no secret that I'm reveling in the attention as well, getting drunk off it. And as these two candy-colored lenses roll across my tall, capable frame I feel a warmth begin to buzz inside my skull.

Hell. Yeah. It's definitely going down. I can tell because of the way his voice sounds like raw honey, dripping from between his teeth and pooling at my hooves, just waiting for me to lap it up. I can also tell by the way he flutters his eyelids at me, and how he glides near me with slow, delicious motions that beg my attention.

All at once, I'm aware of the familiar feeling of hunger in my stomach, chest, loins, everything. It instantly reminds me of my ex-home, where I slept with anybody who didn't mind the king's bastard son getting all up in there (surprise, surprise, not many minded at all). It was how I passed the excruciatingly boring time, and it's not like I could help it―I inherited my whorish tendencies from my mother. Whoops!

It's the same tendencies that are coming out now, especially as the grey stallion breathes a response that makes me smirk wider. "Well, okay, Yours, how about we go somewhere a little more shady?" I coo gently, bringing my lips close enough to the crook of his neck so that I'm sure he can feel the heat of my breath on his skin. Then I pull back, swishing my tail at my hips and letting my gaze flicker among the trees surrounding us. "Unless you're a man who likes an audience. You never know who might be watching, do you?" A deep chuckle rises from my chest. Onlookers could be fun, after all, we're out in the open."I guess that's part of the fun, yeah? I'll let you decide." This is me being polite.
art © sky

@Kid

dark
The sly smile that slides across my face is playful, flirty - it's nothing compared to the dull expressions I've been wearing lately, where my face is lax and I am standing tall and unapproachable, always ready and eager, waiting. Bright bubblegum is always searching, scanning the world around me and drawing in every detail - I have let myself slip, easing into the backdrop and becoming a distant figure, a bystander of destruction. It has been this way since my return, keen on keeping it that way until I can form a plan that satisfies my greed and turns me to a path of royalty once I am ready.

I was not ready before, so I must work to make myself ready, to prepare myself for the weight of responsibility that may crush me once I assume a role of higher power. I have caught wind of the Indomitable in the Throat, leading it beside the Mother of Companions. I consider venturing there once I've finished my rounds through the land, once I've managed to worm my way into the beds of a few brutes before I chain myself down to the Throat and herd responsibilities. Working beneath Volterra will be a crushing blow to my fragile, inflated ego, and I know the sting that it will leave, but I find it necessary when there are positions to be snatched by needy hands, when there is blood running through the royalty of the Throat.

For now, I'm going to play around with the man before me, with his purple stained hide and hungry violet eyes, body set on display like I'm a prized possession up on display for the jealous to marvel at, the piece to inspire envy in the hearts of men. I hum at the sound of him saying yours, as though I already had him on a leash, leading him along with my hips, with the lust that taints my eyes, the curl of my lips as I move towards a shadier space, where the trees hang low and the shadow of their branches stretch out, leaving a dark space for sinners to intertwine and relieve some much needed tension.

"I don't mind at all, mine, but it's always the more the merrier." My voice is light, a sultry song crackling with excitement as my thighs burn, groin begging for the attention it so readily deserves. The attention I so readily deserve, sinking so easily beneath the gaze of the stallion, hot and bothered by the lack of contact being made, practically ready to beg for it. But a prince does not beg, it is the peasants that beg, the ones that plead for mercy at the hands of their kings, the royalty with the power to end all. And so that is my plan, to make the man beg, to submit to me even though I am supporting his weight, even though he has mounted me.

I turn to look at the unicorn, waving my ass towards him as I glance over my shoulder, grinning while my hips did the talking. I beckoned him forward with a flick of my tail, sweeping it aside to show just what he was in for. "C'mon, it's rude to keep someone waiting." I wink, turning away and heading towards the shade with my hips swinging eagerly, excited for what's to come (me).

"Talk."
kid
run my reputation.

image | coding

@Rhodoc

made by reli

tag me in everything