the Rift

Eve threads?

Jeanne Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 14hh :: 18
Jeanne
So, hey, I’m Jeanne, and I’m pretty new around here. <3 I’m realllllllllyyyyy shy, but I look forward to getting to know you all. At the moment, I just have Eve. She’s...something. Eve was raised around eldritch old gods and wildlings, bizarre, faerie-like creatures, instead of other horses, so she’s somewhat eccentric, though not especially unfriendly. Mostly, Eve is really curious and wants to learn All The Things, and she has absolutely no sense of fear whatsoever. It’ll definitely come to bite her at some point, but, for the moment, she’s pretty naive and optimistic.

Specifically looking for:
- Anyone who’d be willing to explain alllll the drama with Kaos to her, because she finds the entire Helovian concept of divinity pretty bizarre. At the moment, she’s probably not going to take sides, but feel free to try to sway her; I’d like her to hear from some characters on both sides of the conflict, anyways.
- Anyone who would be willing to teach her...basically anything? Eve, again, wants to learn All The Things. Mentor her. She’ll be annoying and ask approximately a million questions.
- Aaaaaanyone in the Basin to meet. She's a social butterfly. She'll be annoying and possibly make fifty social blunders, I promise.
- uhhh….a bit more generically, friends are fantastic! enemies are fantastic! lovers are possible - she's bisexual with a somewhat loose grip on romance and attraction! Throw me anything that comes to mind, really.

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
I can offer up Sikeax in the future for teaching healing arts and any kind of lore, religion, and history. she's been around for years and is perfect for it.

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

OOC Account
Jeanne
@Sikeax - That would be wonderful! Eve would definitely appreciate any expertise she has to offer. <3

Riven Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: Average :: Old
Riven
Noah would be interested in a thread when Eve is outta the Threshold. He's new to Helovia, so not much use on that front - but everyone needs friends!

OOC Account
Jeanne
Neatened up/updated just a bit

@Riven Sorry for the late response. I’d love a thread with Noah – he’s a sweetheart! Considering they’re both in the Basin, I can definitely see the two of them becoming friends.

Riven Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: Average :: Old
Riven
That's perfect :) I have a couple of replies outstanding, but can I start a thread with Eve in the next few days? Work is eating me, so I'm slower than I prefer.

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
Kiada is on Kaos' side! We could thread them and she could explain her side if you'd like! :D

OOC Account
Jeanne
@Riven – That sounds perfect <3 I’m busy with graduation, so no worries.

@Skylark – That would be great! <3 I could get up a thread whenever & wherever, if you'd like, though the next couple of days will probably be a mess for me.

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
Take your time! :D I've got quite a few to catch up on anyway ;)

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia would love to be her friend :D Also, she grew up in the Basin and would love to give Eve all the lore she knows!