the Rift

[OPEN] Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir....

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
zubari

The boy had not been in this area for seasons. Kuuma happily sat upon his back letting the colt do all the work. Golden eyes brightened when he finally saw the altar peering above the ground in the distance. Small hooves slightly started to sink in the muddy, wet ground. Chocolate colored legs pulled out of the muck as he moved closer and closer. Kuuma chirped and grumbled happily upon the boys spotted back. The Civet was still young and full of fluff and baby fur. Kuuma still did not completely Like her bonded, but she was stuck with him. Oh, and he was trapped with her. Her bright eyes widened as they finally came to a halt in front of the altar. The pair stood amazed looking at the glowing symbols. The teal symbols obtained something so unique that he had never seen before.

Quietly Zubari looked to the ground then to the altar. He wanted to say something, but he was unsure what to do or say. The chocolate spotted boy was so young and if his father found out that he was here. It would be the end of the world. Chuckling to himself in a deviant manner, the boy nudged Kuuma. She was too busy trying to climb the black glowing stone. Falling to her soft rear end growls left her maw as she went and sat on the other side of the altar. "Hello, Mr. Kaos.... Sir." Clearing his throat he began to speak louder. "I have just come to see your home. People are saying things about you, and I do not think that it is true. You just wanted to defend your home, and greedy people can not understand that." He sighed feeling slightly stupid talking to a black mass in the ground. Moving his chocolate spotted body he shifted his weight out of the muck.

Zubri twisted his skull to see if anyone else was around. Closing his eyes, the boy began to think about an object forming. A small golden form started to twist its way into a tangible shape. The gold figure was small, but it is very well crafted. Picking the bright gold object off the ground, Zubari walked closer and placed it on the base of the altar. "I made this for you. I hope you like my offering. It is the same type of starfish that was in your mane when you appeared to us as Kis." His strong voice finally finished speaking as he looked around the marsh. Kuuma was finally over her hissy fit, and she was out hunting frogs. Taking a deep breath, the boy turned to walk back towards home. He could not be gone for long. Someone was bound to notice his absence.

"Talk."

Can you see my scars, can you feel my heart? This is all of me for all of the world to see

lines | color & coding

OOC:: Zubari Has left an offering to the Kaos god of a small Golden starfish that he crafted.

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Beloved Posts: 121
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 8.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 :: Appears 6 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Orphan :: Ragdoll Cat :: None Bunnie
She has taken to haunting this fetid realm since its master bequeathed her gifts, perhaps in servitude, or simply just in an obsessive way, as her thoughts often made her; such things are hard to perceive in such a mind as hers, but that there is one thought there.

Kaos.

Unlike the General, who also has given her gifts, that being pledged her more, and, also unlike the boy with the blue flesh, he was a God, undying and filled with a vast wealth of magic and power, the sorts that mortal children such as the roaned soldier could only dream of.

Sure, he could offer her loyalty, had seem him offer her his life – but was what that worth, to her, who had infinite lives? Who had seen hundreds, thousands, felled by sword, by plague, by fire? It was without value, such a thing, but to the one who owned it. Such truth could be read on the expressions of the dumb sheep when their flock was pressed to the precipice, or when the wolf snapped at the lamb’s throat, narrowing grazing, instead of taking hold; they did not want to die. Not them, not she, not her God, unseen, an image of obsidian standing erect and unthwarted upon the horizon.

She makes her way there, now, her sides swelling with other gifts she does not want. Occasionally, it writhes inside of her, like maggots within rotting flesh, and with a hind hoof, she strikes the rounding muscles of her belly, stunning the wretch into stillness. Currently, blessedly for the babe, it rests, still and slumbering, but, unfortunately for Zubari, her foul temper at this turn of events does not doze the afternoon away.

Scowling at the obvious trinket upon the Altar, she, at first, wishes to condemn it, but, soon, finds herself bound by its shrine. Slinking up alongside the spotted boy, she narrows her eyes, inspecting the object, her nostrils curling draconically as she pulls in the faint, metallic smell which wreathes it.

"You made this, for the Undying God?" she asks the boy, demands, looking up from his creation suddenly, with a strangely twisted neck and narrowed eye, "what forge exists here? Is it within your heart?"

@Zubari
Tag Beloved, please!

Feel free to attack her with physical or magical violence at your own risk. ;D

World's Edge Colt
zubari

He was not alone for long. The sound of someone ushering in behind him made the boy snap his neck around. Kuuma rumbled in growling roars from her throat. Malevolent, deviant, twisting sickness, and down right just fucked up. She stood next to the boy with an angle like pelt, but she was no angle. Zubari felt a shiver slip down his spine as the woman spoke to him. Kuuma stood next to her bonded's side snarling. Black hackles rose in a protective manner. Zubari was HERS. His golden gaze looked back to the small starfish on the ground. It was forged perfectly, and every ounce of detail glistened in the sun. His lips pursed with a sour taste of stomach acid as his crowned skull looked to the woman again. The weirdos really flock to this place... For a moment the boy remained quiet. Blood coursed through his veins, and he wanted to run. Remaining frozen in a state the was not induced by fear, but by curiosity.

"Do you not know that gold lasts forever? It is one of the only gifts fit for a god. It is valuable, and only the worthy souls possess the skills to craft it. "[/ color] His golden tipped skull turned to look down at Kuuma. She was under his stomach eyeing the woman. Two pairs of golden eyes remained on the creep lady. Yes, that shall be her new name. Creep Lady, fit her very well. [color=#d7c0b0]"This land does not allow you to forge this precious metal. Everyone would be far too greedy, and they would just craft things for themselves. Only I possess this power." His strong voice made sure to emphasize the word "I." He enjoyed flashing his magic to others. Gold tresses flicked against his spotted hock as he smiled a deviant grin. To know that he held a power that no one else does, made his heart flutter and pound.

Zubari looked to the shrine hoping that Kaos would approve of his gift. Then golden eyes narrowed looking back to the woman. Questions filled his skull and his ears almost sharply pinned to his skull. Who was she, why was she here, what did she want, and why is she asking questions? Hate, rage, confusion, anxiety started to build up. "Who are you and why are you here?" His voice started to turn shallow and his golden eyes sparked with fire. Who was she to question him? She was not his mother, nor did she hold any authority over him. He was careful not to seem to pissed off due to the fact he was still trapped in this child's body. How he hated getting talked down upon. Adults never treated him with respect he craved. Maybe that's why there was a fire burning deep within his chest.

"Talk."

Can you see my scars, can you feel my heart? This is all of me for all of the world to see

lines | color & coding

@Beloved

Why are all the children she finds here so unnecessarily arrogant?

With a scowl suddenly blooming across her face, the witch snarls, her pale teeth revealed in a most wolf-like manner. Her already tilted head tilts all the further, until its seems broken, unhinged, and with that most peculiar angle of her gaze she snakes her elegant neck forth, so that her breath, hot, might be felt as a gentle kiss against his spotted hide. Though she lets him continue to speak, and she does not attack, the promise of it is written there upon that horrible, corrupted mask of loathing, as if projected in blood-red, neon lights, or white hot fire erupted from the earth about them.

That scowl splits suddenly, becoming a grin that mocks and taunts, her head suddenly righting itself, and her mirthful cackles resounding. They were all arrogant, and dumb as the stone… dumber! Tears collect in the corner of her two-toned gaze, which shutter themselves behind white and black lids, that crinkle with mirth and bob with the elated sway and nods of her head as she laughs at him.

With a breathy inhalation that rattles, wet, when her eyes sudden thrust open, and she looks upon him again, the witch answers all his questions – even those he did not know he had.

"In what a realm of fools and self-appreciative caterwaulers we have found ourselves to be, Beloved," she giggles and blinks, while she dances in place, that black promise of pain still somewhere beneath the heightened excitement and throbbing joy that seems to expound from her at the present, "so proud of themselves for being such imbecilic flesh sacks, spewing pride while blinded to the word that was told. You are not the only one, child, but the only one you know. Tell me, boy…"

Suddenly statue-still, her eyes lock onto Zubari’s, a haunting, semi-smile fluttering about her mouth with twitches and shudders.

"Who are you?" the question is far too wickedly inquired, poised like the broad outline of a cobra’s swaying crown, "there is no mark upon you that Beloved can see, no mark but that of youth, and ignorance. Like flies your kind, they swarm the threshold of Our Master. Humming, buzzing, their eyes always inward like mirrors of the self, trajectories too short to see that path which lies before them, or those which came before, or careen alongside."

Tag Beloved, please!

Kaos Posts: 37
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: :: Ageless
Admin
random event

The token was slowly covered by a thick veil of black clover. The onyx petals bloomed so thickly over the golden trinket that it disappeared all together, and when the tiny flowers began to recede, Zubari's gift was gone.  

"Everyone is young at least once." Kaos' voice came, hidden and veiled, though sounding full of mirth and power. "Let us not fault those for the simple passage of time." Although the voice was disemboded, it seemed to be directed towards Beloved, though there was no sense of judgement or anger. Merely an all encompassing omniscience. "But your watchfulness, as always, is appreciated." Kaos continued, and as he spoke, a butterfly, black as the night, wafted towards the mare. Held delicately by its show-string thin feet was a kaos amulet.

Although there was no body to accompany the voice, Kaos' attention clearly shifted to the younger unicorn."I accept your gift, and offer you one in return." Near Zubari's hooves, a black lily began to poke from the surface. As its petals opened to the light of day, there inside was a small onyx stone with a shattered fragment of glowing teal at the very centre, much like an eye.

Congratulations! Zubari has been given:

:: [Item: Kaos necklace | An onyx necklace with a glowing teal eye in the center] . If you would like to keep this item, please post in the records update section.

Beloved has also been given a Kaos amulet!

World's Edge Colt
zubari

Kuuma rumbled with the low tones of growls. She still could not speak or talk very well to Zubari, but he could the uneasy sour taste of acid settling in his mouth. Kuuma hissed and grumbled standing under the boys stomach. golden eyes narrowed and glowed with he fire of a warrior ( a young inexperienced warrior). The woman snapped back with sly remarks. She refers to her self in the third person context. He wanted to snap and correct her poor self reference, but he remained quiet. Internalizing every ounce of emotion; locking away every ounce of feeling that remained in his small growing body. His Mane turned and twisted to the side with growing black strands standing straight up. His gaze fell colder and colder as the young boy started to dissect the situation.

Then the woman turned her spiteful words towards the spotted colt. He let his lip pull into a small snarl and he pressed his skull slightly back into his neck. "Well look who is calling the kettle black. Lady you are not so perfect yourself. I do not witness you doing anything other than creep around the corridors. You say I am full ignorance and pride, but look at yourself. how are you any better than me? For God's sake you might burn with a spritz of holy water and a simple prayer. Hell, it might do you some good." He chuckled slightly watching the black flowers start to bloom. "Zubari... that is Kuuma ." Golden eyes flickered to the woman as he watched the gift sink into he flower. With a smirk across his maw the voice spoke to them. It did not scorn the woman like the boy wished, but it did stand up for him. The it gave her a gift... Kuuma grumbled at the woman again as she moved closer to the alter. Then Kaos addressed the gift from the boy. It was excepted, and he got something in return. A black lily bloomed by his hoof and Kuuma ran over to watch it. Then it help a necklace within its petals. Reaching slowly the civet picked it up and jumped onto the chocolate boys back. Carefully she climes his neck and places it over his horns. "Thank you sir. I appreciate your gift." Bright eyes looked to the woman to see what she would say.

"Talk."

lines | color & coding

@Beloved

The boy’s pet tempts her to smash it more than he does, to be honest. She returns its malevolent glare with her own, and bares her white teeth at it aggressively when it dares to growl at her. Quickly back to her head-tilted, peculiar stance when Kuuma scampers beneath Zubari, however, her crown quickly rights itself, when he retorts.

Her giggles become laughter, again.

"Oh, you watch us? You know?" she giggles, her mud slaked tail splattering dark murk across her sides as she narrows her eyes upon him, "no. No. You watch someone else, boy. For Beloved does not burn. Beloved rises."

The presence of her Master is always so obvious, and enthralling, that whatever titters or remarks which might continued to have arrived to her lips are sated, while the flowers bloom over the boy’s offered trinket. With a gleeful smile, her ears lift from where they had been pinned, and her chiseled crown swiftly twists to stare with wide, childishly happy eyes at the black blooms.

"Take it, take it," she longingly hisses at the appearance of the pendant, no hesitation between the revelation of its familiar shape and the rise of her command; with a delighted intake of breath as his companion grasps it and places it upon the spotted child, she happily giggles. Reaching out with her lips, suddenly the opposite of violent, to touch it gently of Zubari lets her, she nearly sings: "The Mark of the Master."

Who chides her, for her crude ways, but also thanks her, for her diligence. With a grimacing smile, she looks to the pillar, her hooves dancing beneath her as she pulls away from the boy, and continuing to do so, even after she stops to stare at the tower of Kaos. Whining giggles stammer from her as she peers up at the sky, much like a child admonished by a beloved father, with ears splayed, and her wicked eyes wet.

"We were to teach him, truly," she explains, "they just never listen to us, Master! The softer the pelt the fuller the ears. But he will know, soon, yes? We will show him, Master and Beloved, and Her. We will."

Tag Beloved, please!