the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shock Therapy

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
She had failed her God and he had let her know all about it. Disappointment was much worse than anger when it came to someone you looked up to. She sighed heavily a scowl on her face. How could she have fucked up so bad? She had to find the Haruspex and demand they go to the veins and fix His alter. She didn't care if she had to drag them there by their tail and stab them with her horns until they did what needed to be done. For now she would focus on fulfilling his quest; correctly this time. She was sure someone in the Basin would have the magic she needed.

She remembered the first time she had been shocked; the scent of chard flesh. She snarled at the thought of smelling that again, but if the God of Spark wanted it, it would happen. Even if she had to drag her ass back to his alter she would suffer. He wanted her pain and she would give it to him tenfold. Whoever offered to shock her would have to do it twice. She wouldn't half ass it this time.

Instead of going straight home she wondered the Frost breath Steppe. By accident she stumbled upon an ice cave and was sucked into a memory. She had followed her brother and Erebos to a cave much like this one. The others that had been there were completely forgotten, they didn't matter. She had scared her brother right before Tobias had hatched. She allowed the memory to play out only stopping the mental torture when she remembered her brother was missing. Emerald and gold eyes closed trying to block out the pain as she turned away. She wanted to run, to leave her painful past far behind. 'No, that's not what a warrior does. Father would be ashamed if he saw me running.' With that thought in her mind she kept her back to the cave thinking she might have to go to Rikyn to find someone to help her.

-----------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 342
Tags|OOC;; @Oizys for her Quest
The soul that lives within my chest
Just won't allow me to turn out like the rest
image credits
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

In her horse form, she hunts. She's heard rumours that ice bears live here; great white deadly beasts, larger even than the grizzlies she dearly loves to shift into. If she can locate one of these mythical polar bears and steal its blood to store in her vials....the idea of transforming into such a gigantic creature sends shivers of pleasure down the gargoyle's spine, and her stride across the snow increases a few steps. Ker flies overhead, her keen eagle-eyes trained ahead for any sight of such a creature. Surely with their size they'll be easy to spot, but that's not counting on the fact that they're white...just like the snow around them.

"Movement!" shrieks Ker suddenly, and Oizys' trot immediately slows as she freezes, ready for action. She takes her bonded's eyes for a moment, her leonine tail twisting excitedly behind her as she pictures herself taking on the great bear and conquering it with its blood as her prize. Following the raptor's lead, Oizys begins to prowl forwards, until the moving object is closer, closer...

In preparation, she calls upon her magic and summons two wolves made of lightning. The beasts lope next to her, crackling and sparking against the sky; they can help distract the bear whilst Oizys blood-jacks it. Closer she gets to her prey, her wolves panting in readiness beside her....until she squints, and realises that it's not a snow bear but a horse. Just another damned mare, pale but not enough to be mistaken for the target she really wants. "Oh," she says, evidently disappointed For fuck's sake, Ker, you can't tell the difference between a mare and a polar bear? The raptor howls sadly, hiding her face under her wing as she lands shamefully upon her bonded's back.

Not quite sure whether to just turn around and go or engage this strange mare in conversation, the gargoyle simply hovers rather awkwardly, her wolves still crackling nearby.

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I'D RATHER BE DANGEROUS
image credits

@Zunden

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS