the Rift

[PRIVATE] going to mars

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
S U N J A T A

The sun had risen beautifully that day, bursting through the green stalks of bamboo that towered over Sunjata’s head. This had been one of the places he had chosen to try and seek out the mare that his leads had asked him to. His success rate with finding those he was tasked to was extremely low in the grand scheme of things. Though he had managed to steal the key from Misael, he was unable to actually converse with the man on such matters. He considered it a fail even though he had gotten the object he needed.

Now, he was forced into trying to find the red hued mare with the torn ear, to find out what happened to her, and to retain the information for Ampere and Volterra. This was just another stop along the way, though a beautiful one it was. Humming quietly to himself as he traversed the green lush earth beneath his dark navy hooves, his icy eyes would dance around the faces of the stalks searching for any little bit and piece of information he could.

Quietly, unafraid, yet prepared for whatever would happen, he tossed his pale head back to the brilliant sky. “Sabia?!” His thickly accented voice rumbled through the bamboo and the labyrinth, echoing now and then as he made his way toward the middle of it, to a clearing where a few bones still remained from the battle that had taken place in this land. As the echoes died, he stopped and stood still in the center of the land with his ears attentive and listening for any sign of life from his call.

"Talk."

you might not be interested in war
— but war is interested in you.
image credits

@Sabia :D sorry for the delay!

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
All is silent, nothing, not even she stirs. With eyes closed she lays on the forest floor collecting dust like the rotting remains of dead things, and she was like them was she not? Dead but not quite dead and for sure rotting away. Patches of dappled sunlight warm her body as she lays among the leaves melting away her will to stand even if she wanted too. How long had she been laying here? Did it matter? Somewhere deep in the forest a plant creeks as it moves and sways unwillingly, Sabia’s eyes snap open and her ears perk up, her breath comes fast and uneven.

Waking from her sleep the thoughts she wishes to escape come rushing back in. Saoirse, is he okay? Should she even care anymore? Of course she should,
His blood
Her blood
His blood...that man could never have what she created, Saoirse is her’s and the rape that created him didn’t matter. It couldn’t. As long as she thought of it she couldn’t look innocent Saoirse in the eye, that’s why she didn’t come back isn’t it? Maybe she needed to go back if the Throat let her at least to care for Saoirse until he didn’t need her anymore and then she would leave again. To lay down and rot as she was doing now.

Something slices clear through her thoughts like a knife. A voice, a real actual voice! Calling her name. Sabia was hesitant to acknowledge it at all but in the end if the voice knew her then maybe it was a sign. With an almost painful grunt the mare rises from her spot on the ground and takes a shaky step forward, she stumbles, having not used her legs in so long they were water weak. Yet the mare kept on only bumping into plant life a few times.

Following the voice felt like a dream as if she wasn’t really walking but floating, though that was nearly impossible. Sabia was too weak to fly, too sick for her wings to carry her, they were a painful sight here and there a feather would fall free and float and drift to the forest floor like a dead limb. The muscle and fat of her body had seemed to melt away as if it had never been there, mud and dead leaves clung to her dusty coat like a last stand, they tangled in her knotted overgrown mane and tail. Even her eyes seemed as dead as she looked. A walking ghost perhaps.

“How do you know my name?”

Sabia decided to ask the simple questions first. Her words dripped venom and distrust like she created the damn things, because the man she watched was unknown to her. Everyone was unknown to her. It was then something caught her attention, nostrils flaring she took in the scent of hot sand and something deep inside her quivered. A deep nostalgia that left her feeling emptier than ever.

Sabia then emerged from the shadows of the trees, allowing herself to be seen in full light. “What do you want dear brother of sand, with a ghost like me?”

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes: No worries! Sabia’s thoughts are a little crazy and jumbled and i know it probably doesn’t make sense, its not supposed to really lol
@Sunjata
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

S U N J A T A

The sound reverberated around the area, his thick accented voice echoing off the stalks of bamboo while his icy eyes did their best at searching for any sign of movement. So far, the only luck the Korofi stallion had was the amount of sunlight that moved with the wind, manipulating the shadows as they danced around the greenery. A small sigh escaped his lips, and he was almost ready to give up, before a small sound caught his attention. His navy rimmed ears perked forward in curiosity as he paused in his step, his left hoof up in the air as he paused immediately after hearing it.

And yet he still couldn’t quite pinpoint it. A soft sigh escaped his nostrils as he began to wonder if it was just a false alarm until a voice crept out from the shadows for him. “How do you know my name?” Well, that wasn’t the response he was expecting, but at least he had found her… Sort of. His head tilted slightly as he glanced around the area, lowering his hoof to the ground as his wings grew tense across his back. The voice was hostile, and suddenly Sunjata wondered just what his leaders had put him up against. “I have come from the Throat in search for you.” He admitted effortlessly, his voice still just as thick, just as always.

But then, she revealed herself, and concern laced Sunjata’s face as they moved over the ghost of a woman he saw before him. Normally, the man couldn’t care less what happened to others, but this was a person he was supposed to find and help and perhaps the man underestimated the amount of trauma the mare might be experiencing. “Sister, he began, dipping his head to her, ears perked forward and wings relaxing. “My name is Sunjata, an informant for the Throat. Our family there misses you, as does your son. If you would like I can bring you back home? We can tend to your wounds and help in any other ways we can. We have been very worried about you.” Concern had also began to lace through his voice, his eyes never leaving her body in worry that she might just collapse there. And oh, how he hoped she’d take his offer. It’d be much easier to return with the mare and help her in any way, rather than return to report that the mare was in bad shape and didn’t want anything to do with any of them.

"Talk."

image credits

@Sabia oh i loved it <3 you can really tell she's suffered through some trauma!!

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
The ground felt as if it had dropped from underneath her as the blue man’s words resonated within her. The Throat was looking for her? She wanted to believe it with all of her heart that this was true but why would they want her back? It was then like a black snake mistrust wrapped itself around her brain, and whispered in her mind ’never trust a stallion, when have they ever helped you? The thought made the mare take a staggering step back but that was all because the Throat was her home once and you couldn’t escape from home so easily.

However whatever mistrust she had evaporated like steam when true concern and worry inked its way into the man – Sunjata’s – voice. And the mention of her son. This man could bring her home, somewhere she could be safe and where she could possibly be loved…where she could see her son. It was suddenly too much and Sabia had to lean against a few steady bamboo stocks to support her. The mare was completely silent for what seemed like ages, lost in thoughts that seemed like a storm come to blow her away.

It was then, as this man stood in front of her unknowing to the battle inside her mind, she decided. Decided to break the dam and let everything she bottled up flow, if she was to return to the Throat and function she would have to tell someone of the misdeed done to her. Finally returning her sea green eyes to the man she let out a shaky sigh. “If I am to come back there is something I must finally confess” she said quietly, her tone the complete opposite of when she first spoke to the man.

“I feared speaking this to any soul – I thought it would make me look weak” her words were broke by a weak chuckle. “I suppose I cant look any more weak then I already do right now” she said raising her wings slightly and motioning at herself.

Sabia gathered herself against the tears fighting to spill, “my son Saoirse, I love that boy he is mine and will never be his sire’s know that.” Sabia again stopped because she knew she was rambling. “I was attacked and used by a man smelling of the Basin and the product of my weakness was Saoirse…”

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes: Sorry it took so long! Wow my post sucks sorry
@Sunjata
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

S U N J A T A

He watched her, as his voice reached her with the worry that the Throat held for this woman he’d never met. Still, she was a sister of the Throat (at least at one point) and if anything, she must have impacted someone to have them ask of her whereabouts. Quietly, he nodded along as she spoke, her voice cracked and misused in a way that made Sunjata’s heart ache for her. He had never experienced such a feeling, only remembering it briefly as mothers and fathers wept for their children who died in battle. Only then, did he understand what kind of horrors the world held.

She spoke of confessions, and he bobbed his pale head to her, his icy eyes softening to sapphires as he looked upon her, her tone changing in an almost regrettable tone. His ears wavered, unsure of what to make of the idea that she might confess something to her. Was she a murderer? His mind suddenly began to come up with various scenarios of what kind of things this mare might confess. Intrigued, he tilted his head, encouraging her silently to continue with her story.

I was attacked and used by a man smelling of the Basin and the product of my weakness was Saoirse.” A frown found his dark lips as he shook his head. It was the complete opposite of what he imagined it would be – still, any man in his mind that took advantage of a woman was no man at all. His ears flattened slightly before perking as he attempted to take a step toward the mare, his wings relaxed to show he was to be no threat to her. “I’m so sorry that happened to you.” He began, his thick voice left his lips in an attempt to calm her. “It is not your fault, Sonneblom. I will protect you, if you will allow it.” He paused, a tri colored wing extending toward her to show her his offer. “Come home with me. We can clean you up. I’m also sure the Sultan would like to know what happened.” He finally answered, his wing still outstretched to help her stand if she wished.

"Talk."

Sonneblom - Sunflower

image credits

@Sabia no worries, dear <3