the Rift

[OPEN] caught in the storm [birthing]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Throughout this pregnancy, Alysanne had not been very social - and she was regretting it bitterly. The sun was setting and a thick chill had its grip on the Edge - mist rolling on through so thick that Alysanne feared she might choke on it. Or, maybe, there was something else interrupting her breathing… like her nerves. She was pacing deep in the woods, her breathing ragged and her eyes unfocused as she moved among the trees, wearing a pathway in the needles and fallen leaves on the ground.

Hemlock had left as soon as he recognized the signs that the labour was coming and that Alysanne was… hesitant. He was flying frantically through the woods, looking for one of her friends - looking for anyone who could help.

Because Alysanne wasn’t lying down. Logic had faded out of her mind, she felt disconnected from her mind. She kept shaking her head, whimpering softly as the pain grew worse, and was drenched in sweat despite the obvious chill. This wasn’t the right time for a child to be born - it was cold, too cold - and it was the middle of the night. She hadn’t done anything right this time, she hadn’t tried to make sure she was with someone else when it was getting close to happening.

It all seemed to be happening so fast this time, faster than she could even process. She was so excited to be a mother again, so thrilled about the idea of their being another foal in her life, but this part - this part, historically, did not go well and she was afraid. Her mind was flooded with the same fear she felt when Naerys had been born, when it didn’t seem as though that beautiful filly was breathing, and now she didn’t even have healing magic so that she could do something to help.

She needed to not be alone. To be alone, on top of afraid and cold, was making everything so much worse. So she kept pacing, stubbornly ignoring the signs that the foal was coming in the hopes that she could convince her body to wait for a more opportune time.

just let my love throw a spark
and have a little faith in me

art by rhiaan

tagging @Lyanna and @Amaris for showing interest in joining <3 Feel free to PP Hemlock leading them back to her :D
open to any!
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Amaris was no healer, no midwife. She had never witnessed a birth before, never welcomed new life into a herd - unless one counted the birth of her beloved cousin, Tandavi. But she had been a child then, and her memories were fogged by the joy of receiving a new family member, a cousin to love and play and frolic with once she found her feet.

Queen troubled, Dramyrth rumbled through their bond. He wasn't too far from her, but still, she puzzled over how he knew this knowledge he shared.

A dragon queen? she asked in return, wanting clarification, prying more words from his limited vocabulary (and his nature to be a dragon of few words anyway).

No, mare-queen. Painted-queen, he clarified willingly, urgency colouring the mental tones he used over their bond.

But how..? the question hung, unanswered only for a moment, as an owl rushed past her seconds later, having already met Dramyrth and alerted him. "Hemlock?" she questioned the bird, who seemed to hoot in confirmation, before continuing onwards in his flight, hesitating when she did not immediately follow. He doesn't like dragons - something is wrong, was the conclusion the dragonmare came to, as she urged motion into her limbs. Through their link, she felt Dramyrth stir and fly as well, scouting the way so that his beloved could traverse the lands more swiftly.

"Alysanne!" came her cry as she rounded the bend in trees to view the sweaty, restless hide of her Queen. Smoothly, the dragonmare moved in close, all thoughts of decorum and paying respects forgotten as she motioned to close the space between them, to use her own body as a barrier to make the mare stop and rest. She reached the mare's side and slung a wing over her, holding her in an embrace, feeling the contractions as they rattled her tired body.

Amaris did not know the specifics of what Alysanne was going through, but something inside her - call it instincts, perhaps - urged her to ensure the laboured mare laid down. That much, at least, she could remember of her cousin's birthing.

And if her queen would not comply, Amaris would summon a touch of the magic she had barely dared use since acquiring it, the magic that could paralyse one (with added pain if the dragonmare chose, though she did not wish to inflict any more upon her friend and queen), to pause the painted mare's motions, to give her time to talk some sense into her.

"Look at me, Alysanne," deep, steady tones spoke, authoritative where she had no true right to be, besides being a friend whose mind and body were not currently fogged and troubled with pushing out an entire new citizen. "Breathe," the dragonmare instructed, and breathed with the mare. "Now, we're going to lay down, you and I," she said, using her free wing and tail to push some leaves and soft loam around so that the area they laid would not bruise or otherwise hurt their hides.

"Come on, with me now," she encouraged, buckling her own knees to show that she was going down, that her queen should follow her - subtly applying more of her stilling magic should her painted queen feel the need to try and move off again.

ooc: Shout at me if anything Amaris has done oversteps the boundaries a bit too much. She only attempts to use her magic to hold Alysanne in one place if Alysanne looks like she'll keep walking, so feel free to ignore it completely if Aly listens to her straight away xD
@Alysanne
Amaris
drákos istoría
Dagwanoenyent Stock | whimzi
on deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

- sometimes in the wind of change -

Hemlock is the only reason she knows anything is wrong. He comes swooping through the forest to find her, hooting. She’s used to Hemlock being the one to find her, and when he finds her now, something seems wrong. This isn’t the way she’s used to him acting, and she’s quick to follow. Soon enough she catches a voice, almost a cry, her Queen’s name echoing through the woods. Already she feels worthless. She should have known something was wrong, should have kept a close eye on her counterpart. But in truth, she’s rarely seen Aly since becoming Queen, the two of them always off doing business. Divide and conquer seemed to be a tactic working well for them, though she had planned to seek out the painted mare soon. They had much to talk about, but now, clearly, was not the time.

She hates even more that she has no magic to help. If something goes wrong, Lyanna is completely helpless but for whatever herbs she can find lying around. She doesn’t even have a stash on her from the greenhouse. Lyanna speeds up, branches whipping her face and neck. She tries to duck them, but in truth, she doesn’t care. She simply moves through the familiar forest as fast as she can. Soon, Alysanne and Amaris come into view, and Lyanna is grateful and impressed as she watches the dragonmare take charge, trying to get Alysanne to lie down, doing all the right things. Maybe the other mare wasn’t a healer, but she certainly had the makings of one.

Lyanna gives Amaris a quick nod and grateful smile, stepping in to join them. Amaris is lying down, leading by example, and Lyanna would grin wider if she wasn’t so worried. Instead, she keeps her face calm and pleasant, hiding the churning in her stomach. It is too cold for a birth, and she doesn’t even remember her Queen being pregnant the last time they had seen one another. It had been some time, yes, but surely not that long? Surely, Lyanna would have noticed? Or had she been too tied up in her own worries and her new title to notice that one of her closest friends might need her.

The thought is shameful, but she doesn’t let that show, either. She would deal with her own shame later, would make sure she did better going forward. Right now, all she could do was help. “If I’m not mistaken, this isn’t your first rodeo. You know what to do, and we’re here to help. It’ll be okay.” She doesn’t join them on the ground, but instead sets off nearby, coming back with a mouthful of chamomile for Alysanne. She wishes there was time to turn it into a tea, but the plant would have to do for now. “Here, that should help.”

Her teal eyes look upward, hoping to catch Hemlock and somehow convey to him to go find a healer. She has no idea if he’s there though, and no idea if he could understand her. She goes for a pleading, somewhat worried look toward the trees. What she doesn’t want to do right now is make Alysanne any more worried. She could always set off and try to find Sacre herself if needed. Amaris seemed to be doing quite a good job.

- we find our true direction -

lyanna

@Alysanne

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron
World's Edge Protector

Sarai and I have taken to sleeping close by to where Alysanne seems to sleep. Mainly because Sarai needed to nurse often. So when Hemlock speeds past clearly on the hunt for someone, Alanna alerts me. "Something up with Alysanne." I stand, carefully as I am still nursing my shoulder and i'm trying not to wake my daughter. I fail at that part. So I move toward the direction from which I had seen Hemlock flying with both Sarai and Alanna in tow.

What we saw when we arrived, was not at all what I had been expecting. Amaris was already taking charge, and the other Queen who I do not really know yet was just arriving right before us. But from all the movement, I made my own judgement call. "Sarai, stay with me please. Alanna, go find a healer." I tried to keep my voice as calm as possible for both my daughter's and Alysanne's sakes.

When Amaris tries to get Aly to lay down, I move closer. I may not be the father of the child Aly was having but that didn't mean I wasn't going to support my friend. I try to position myself close to Alysanne's head as I too lay down, Sarai standing close to the opposite side of me. "Alanna is getting a healer just in case. It's going to be okay." I spoke the same words she had spoken to me just days ago. I wish they sounded as confident now as her words had then.

"Aaron talks"
"Alanna speaks"

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

(OOC: Any healers, feel free to PP Alanna bringing you back. As for Sarai, ill actually make a post from her in a bit too, wanted to get Aaron's here with mentions of her at least)

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Although Hemlock told her who he had found among the Edge, it still surprised Alysanne to hear her name being called through the trees. Some part of her wanted to shy away from Amaris - not because of who she was, but just because she was someone and there was a part of the painted mare that didn’t want anyone to see her like this. She felt less and less like herself as time dragged on, she felt like hours had passed in mere minutes and that this night would never end.

“No, no, no. I can’t.” And this was before Amaris even had even said anything, just as she felt the comforting presence of her wing across her back. It was enough to bring her pacing to a stop but she swayed faintly where she stood, as though she was debating whether she should break away and just continue walking.

Even the swaying ceased with the gentle touch of Amaris’ magic - though Alysanne didn’t quite understand what was happening. She just felt the absence of the need to walk away. Her breathing was still ragged but her movements had calmed. Her eyes had just shut when Amaris demanded her attention, and she turned her head slightly to give her attention. It was clear she was still unfocused, but as much of her concentration that she could give Amaris was given. A deep breath dragged itself from her body, in time with her friend.

But breathing, focusing, were easier steps than the next one Amaris asked of her - even as another wave of pain shook through Alysanne and caused her to sway once more. She might have fallen but for the presence of the mare beside her. Her protests died on her tongue, unable to find the right words to explain why she couldn’t lie down.

It took another wave of Amaris’ magic to get her to comply, lowering herself to the ground in an awkward and clumsy fashion. She’s thankful for the presence next to her, though she couldn’t find the words or even the thoughts to string something together. They were joined a moment later by a teal-accented figure - another name Hemlock had told her of but had escaped her until this moment. “Lyanna.” Alysanne’s voice was thick and slow, and she just nodded dumbly along to the encouragements she was being given and then chewed without question the plant that she was being given.

Aaron arrived too, with beautiful little Sarai. A stray, fleeting thought entered her mind that she should get up and nurse the filly - but she no longer felt able to stand.

“I’m scared.” She confessed to the trio in a whisper, tears welling in her green eyes before she closed them, her head falling against the earth - willing herself to be swallowed up into it.

She couldn’t fight it any more - the child was coming. Although the memories were dulled with time, it felt as though this time was somehow worse than both of her other children combined. Later, maybe, she would realize that she had made things worse by pacing and delaying the process for as long as she did.

The chamomile and the presence of her friends did wonders, but it didn’t dull the pain and Alysanne called out a few times, whimpering more often than not, while her newest child came into the world. Hemlock was still hurrying through the woods, hoping to find Sacre or someone with healing magic. These woods were teaming with healers just a few seasons ago! Now he couldn’t find a single one.

Alysanne trembled afterwards, the same fear that had flooded her when she thought Naerys had been stillborn - paralyzing her where she lay, drenched with sweat and tears. Only her eyes moved - flickering between all those present, begging them to tell her whether her child was okay.

just let my love throw a spark
and have a little faith in me

art by rhiaan

@Amaris @Zoeya <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Zoeya Posts: 9
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: Six months:: Orangemoon
Ajax :: Common Griffin :: Zapping Jab Pare

She had grown used to the warmth and gentle movements in the womb. It had been great while it lasted, but it seemed so small in her now. The unborn child felt like she was being squeezed. She wanted the room she used to have back. Slender white tipped legs pushed out wiggling against the ever tightening walls. Some small part of her brain screamed to get out and she moved around pushing her forelegs forward. She needed to get out, right now, before the life was squeezed from her before she could even take her first breath. Her instincts screamed it wouldn't be taking this long to be free.

After what felt like hours the walls pressed in shoving her forward, on and off for what felt like forever. Finally she slipped into a very different world, a different way of living. See lay for a mere heart beat before her ears quivered. She had the sudden urge the use her lungs, a part she didn't even know she had. She flicked her head up and gasped through her mouth before blowing out through her nose. Stuff flew from her nostrils as bright brown eyes flicked open the squinted at the insane amount of light that tore through her retinas. She blinked several times her eyelashes fluttering. She turned her head and gazed at a large black and white form beside her. Her apron marked face tilted curiously as she looked at the other. Her lips tiled up in a silly smile before another sneeze tore through her nose.

She turned her head and looked around here eager to see everything. Four other horses were around her and her mother. She tilted her head curiously at everyone. One was very plain, two were a little more strange, and one was very different. Screwing her face up in a cute confused baby way, she bleated at the golden mare laying by her mother. Surprised and oddly satisfied she shook her head until her dark locks shifted showing the tiny begging nubs of her horns.

Now that she had looked at everything around her she turned her eyes to look at her own body wondering how she had fit wherever it was she had been. Her body was a dark bay with brilliant yellow lightning markings coursing over her hide. In the creases of her body the fur was a light almost yellow color. Beautiful wings sprouted from her side. They started out the same brown as her body and faded to a pale pink, like her nose. Her legs were dipped in white ending in beige hooves. Her short, soon to be fluffy tail, was a very dark brown almost black color. Content with her look over she turned to gaze back at the black and white lady, that looked like she did.

Instinct rushed through her and she moved her legs out in front of her body. Carefully she shifted stretching her legs before trying to stand. Her legs wobbled and gave out half way up. A puff of breath gushed from her lunges as she hit the ground. Her eyes turned pleadingly to look up at her mother for help. Grunting she struggled to stretch her legs out again trying to get the courage to try again. Her pretty face scrunched up as she focused on the task at hand. Her stomach growled egging her on demanding she get up sooner rather than later. Snorting she threw her front legs out before trying to pull her back legs up under her. This time she moved slower trying to work the wobbles out of her joints before going to the next step. Her work paid off as she stood up for the first time. She bleated again and turned to look at her mother proudly. By the look on her face you would have thought she was already off and running. In reality the lightning kissed girl had her legs spread out like Bambi on ice.
------------------------------------------------
Speech
Words :: 667
OOC/Tags :: Yay!! <3

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
By some blessed miracle, everything Amaris instructed seemed to be correct. It was instinct, she would later surmise, that led her to behave in the decisive, instructive manner she had, instinct that drove her to mentor her queen into the correct posture to give birth, instinct that shut out all other distractions around her a focus upon her patient. Dramyrth kept her aware of all that went on in his silent, observant way, circling high above, hoping to lay eyes upon the approaching antlered figure of the Moon Doctor so his beloved could worry less - but no healer came, and even though Lyanna also arrived, none took the place of the dragonmare (and Amaris likely wouldn't have given up her spot, committed to this role she had given herself as she was).

With her wing still draped over the painted queen's hide, Amaris felt every contraction, heard the utterances of fear from her friend. She pressed her soft, warm muzzle to the lady's cheek, soaking up the tears in her whiskers and blowing warm breaths across her face in time with the breathing she was coaching the queen to do all the while. They were laying down, together, and Aaron's bulky frame was nearby too, While Lyanna remained standing.

Whenever the dragonmare would have a chance to review this situation, she might think wryly of the time where she thought healers to be a little bit foolish, for being so selfish that they often did not see the danger they put themselves in. Let us all be fools, she would think, with a smile, whenever time would allow such hindsight to form in her mind's eye.

They were never in danger here, however, at least, the adults weren't. The most precious cargo, the young life within Alysanne's womb, was probably most at risk, and Amaris was glad for the former healer's, her other queen's, attentions as Amaris focussed upon the mother in this situation. The strong scent of chamomile brought a rush of memories to the forefront of her mind, memories of a tea-drinking mare on the sands of the Dragon's Throat, memories of wandering through fields in spring and stirring the plant up in its own wild arena - vaguely, she knew it had some helpful relaxing properties, but she promised to make herself learn more about these things, to be less ignorant, to be more helpful so that she could have a more positive effect in situations such as this.

"Steady now," warm, honey coated tones soothed as contractions and labour mounted, as the time when childbirth actually occurred arrived, as the queen cried out in anguish and pain. Again, whenever hindsight was given enough time to settle upon her mind's eye, Amaris would look back and be further deterred from ever having children, though she knew that her instincts might think differently if presented with an appropriate mate, and season, and circumstance. Dramyrth gave no update on the approach of healers, and desperately Amaris simply did her best without a more experienced mentor guiding her actions, she simply kept doing what she was doing, maintaining her focus upon her painted queen, hoping she was not hindering the process, praying that all would be okay.

Something very wet landed behind them, and Dramyrth let out a colourful trill in the skies above, wont to celebrate new birth as dragons were - suddenly, two large, silver spirits, his equal in size but glowing brilliantly, joined him, and dragonsong welcomed the new life into the world. It was only at this time that Amaris craned her tiara to peer at the mass of feathers and blood and afterbirth, and met eyes with the beautiful filly who had entered the world. She was making small sounds, and already making to move, as her instincts would drive her to do.

Thank the gods she is healthy, Amaris thought, too afraid to even consider what could have happened had she required magical intervention when none was immediately available. Her attention swivelled back to the still motionless form of her queen, and fear turned her insides to ice as she worried that the lady was dead, passed away in the distraction of her checking on the filly - but no, breaths still filled her lungs and twitches in her muscles still betrayed that she was alive too.

"Rise, Alysanne, m'lady. It is time to greet your daughter." A smile curved her lips, her expression pure happiness, as the jubilance of the dragons above taint her emotion, as the relief of a seemingly successful birth settled upon her shoulders caused her to reach out and nudge the queen in earnest. It would probably be the last time Amaris would speak with such a commanding tone, with an authority she did not hold, for today, at least. Lifting her own weight, she moved close to ensure the painted queen had something to lean on, to steady herself against, as she found her feet once more, and welcomed the newest member of their herd, their family, into existence.

@Lyanna
Amaris
drákos istoría
Dagwanoenyent Stock | whimzi
on deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra
so i listen to the    wind for an answer
A stallion she only vaguely knows arrives, with a girl by his side. Lyanna gives them a brief nod, but her attention is on Alysanne, though she’s glad to hear him ask his companion to go find a healer. She hoped they wouldn’t need one, but it was better to have one around just in case. She still hates that she has no magic to help, that all she can do is offer some basic herbs to help with pain. It’s not enough. She feels so useless, worthless, but on the outside she stays calm and focused. Nothing else has changed but her lack of magic, and she’s done this before, and she knows what to do know. “That’s okay. It’s normal to be scared. But we’re all here to help.” Her voice is soft, reassuring, hoping to help her friend through this as best she can.

Lyanna finds Amaris’s actions to be wonderful, so she doesn’t intervene, the mare quite capable at the job she’d given herself. Instead, Lyanna stays on her feet, keeping eye on the child that was ready to come into this world, moving now and again to check on the progress and then to return to her friend. The birth is not as bad as Alysanne might think, everything going smoothly enough given the fact her friend had remained standing and pacing for far too long. It was not easy, of course, and Lyanna was quick to return to her friend at each cry of pain, checking and listening for anything that might be going wrong.

In the end though, the girl is beautiful and healthy. Lyanna stays near the child, ready and willing to clean the girl should Alysanne be too tired after the birth, though she waits to see what her friend will do first. After all, Alysanne is the girl’s mother, not her, and she’s only here to do whatever Aly needs. Dragons celebrate in the air above them, and Lyanna casts a warm and large smile to the dragonmare, assuming this must be her doing. It’s a perfect way to welcome a new child to the world.

The girl is strong and on her feet in no time. Lyanna grins even wider, stepping closer slowly to examine the girl just in case. She waits for the girl’s approval, only poking and prodding a few places gently if the girl lets her. Lyanna turns back to Alysanne and Amaris as the dragonmare encourages Alysanne to rise as well. “She is strong and beautiful and healthy, Aly. I believe she just needs a name.” Lyanna smiles broadly at her friend, giving her an encouraging nod.

She turns her attention to Amaris with a nod as well. “You did really well. I don’t think you needed me here at all.” She gives the mare a large smile, still thinking that the dragonmare would make a great healer. The Edge seemed to be full of philosophers lately though, and she certainly didn’t fault anyone for pursing their passion. Amaris had a talent for healing though, even if it wasn’t the path she wanted to follow.

lyanna

art by yewrezz

@Aaron

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron
World's Edge Protector

Everything seemed like it happened so fast. At least to a male who really barely understands what is happening, it seemed fast. I hear Aly say she's scared, but the two women present try and calm her. I have to admit I am thankful they are here. I might be Aly's friend and she is nursing my daughter, but when it comes to child birth I am mostly, okay completely ignorant. They seemed to be doing a much better job of comforting and calming her than I was anyway.

I stay where I am, only looking between Aly, Lyanna, and Amaris. Alanna wasn't finding any healers which was frustrating her greatly. They were needed at times like this!

But then, the child slides into the world. I smile, nuzzling Sarai gently. That was the one thing I can understand, how precious the child was. "Rise, Alysanne, m'lady. It is time to greet your daughter." Amaris was right. Alyanne needed to stand up. Both girls needed to nurse. I move carefully to stand up again, grunting only slightly as my wound stretches painfully. I take a few steps backward, giving the mother and daughter room. Sarai cries softly at my side, not understanding why I wouldn't let her go forward.

"Aaron talks"
"Alanna speaks"

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.