the Rift

[PRIVATE] last young renegade

Arakh Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Stallion atk: 5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17'2hh :: 2 HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow

He is in a foul mood as he leaves the gathering and marches across the Flats, mane and tail twisting around like tangles of rope and ears pinned flat to his skull. "Stupid," he fumes, stomping one massive hoof angrily against the ground. A spray of sand and water flicks up, coating his underbelly and making him blink as grit enters his eyes. This only furthers his anger, and he unleashes a thunderous stallion's roar as he feels his fragile temper snap. All the frustration from the last few weeks - the heady sexual desire which he simply cannot sate being chief among his gripes - has been thrown into a pressure cooker. The spark is those bloody aliens, who'd given the prize out to a girl barely old enough to peel herself from her dam's teat instead of him, bull-horned monstrosity; it's placed against the fuse, and it explodes.

All of a sudden, the grit in his eyes doesn't hurt any more. The cut on his thigh where he'd caught it on a stick yesterday, which has been incessantly throbbing ever since, doesn't hurt any more. When he lifts his hoof to stomp once again and catches the knee of the opposite leg as he does so, it doesn't hurt.

Interesting. Not interesting enough to lessen the bull's palpable rage after yet another failed attempt to acquire himself a companion egg, but still rather intriguing. His roar intensifies, his body a writhing, seething mass of sweat, muscle, anger and that infernal itch in his loins that he just cannot scratch; he launches forwards, wings at half-mast to balance himself, and performs a series of bucks at thin air. He needs something, anything, to take his mind off his failure and to distract him from the numbness of his skin that seems quite at odds with the fire in his belly. Again and again he kicks out, knowing that he'll have a few pulled, aching muscles once his magic-induced analgesia wears off, but unable to bring himself to care.

THOSE WHO OPPOSE THEE SHALL KNOW THE WRATH OF HEAVEN

Set just after the SS drop :) @Kid

[ ARAKH ]

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark

king of the neon lights
wore the crown on friday nights

I hadn't made it to till the end (usually, I typically do), had found myself faltering while I stared at the little hovering beings - I didn't think that I would be so upset by their presence in Helovia, thought that I could make it to the end and earn what I had been beckoned there for. But rather, a child trots off with the prize instead, and I am left the way I had been previously - alone. The word leaves a sour taste on my tongue, as if I was not meant to be alone the way I am, to feel so lonely even when I had an arsenal of men to choose from - they meant nothing to me, did not care, and neither would I.

Loving a man was unnecessary, a plot I would never wrap myself up in, nothing I could ever force myself into. It was taxing, worrying, I witness broken love and fracturing relationships too often, glimpses of devoted men running to a pussy that won't get attached, won't give him anything or expect anything from him - that's what most of them wanted. Something to hit and then run, something that won't tie them down with unrequited feelings or sickening distance that rips the seams of a deep rooted relationship. I would never fall prey to a man's charms, to his wit and perceptions, there is no illusion he could ever cast to lead me on the way he may others - I am not weak to the feelings of romantic love, puppy love, the kind of love that leaves you vulnerable, an open book to a man who may not stay forever. It is a weakness I will never be able to afford, one I refuse to have.

And so I watch this child take my prize, the product of false love or a fatal fling that ends in a responsibility no one is ready for - I know the latter too well, knowing that neither Volterra or Colt were prepared for a child, let alone two, that they did not know what to do with Sabre and I once we arrived. Volterra was left unaware or willingly fled, and Colt knew nothing of parenting, for her father was not Father of the Year himself. Watching this filly so joyfully leave these strange martians and the rest of the group with her gift, I am boiling with envy, steaming as I turn and march from the crowd with my ears flat against my head and teeth grinding together.

I am not the only one whose blood is boiling, bubblegum drawn to the frantic, wild kicking of a younger pegasus in the distance - he is thrashing his body furiously, rear legs striking at the air, beating into an invisible figure with sure fury that I'm afraid to even get close, but something draws me in. Maybe it's the way his muscles move, how they bunch and release as he strikes out against the nothingness, how his wings sweep over the air to catch his weight and keep him steady, the way the sweat darkens his grullo hide and drips from his brow. Whatever the case, I'm pulled in by the appeal of the bull-horned boy, of the way he moves and the red hot, heavy rage that fills the air as I get closer, thick with jealousy over a lucky child who was still nursing.

I simply watch his outburst, silently approving of the muscle that runs the lengths of his body, over his shoulders, connecting to the wings, his neck as it flexes, the legs that kick out - I can feel the loud, bubbling demands of my body, the young lust that brews between my thighs, that pools in my gut and leaves me itching. I know what I want, and I intend to get it.
"talk talk talk"

@Arakh

made by reli

tag me in everything