the Rift

[PRIVATE] Gilded Moonlight

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
The evenings in the Edge were perfect, tonight especially; his pale eyes are framed on the Moon, her half full presence radiant and spilling silver through the mists that poured off the World’s Edge, to the sea far below.  The stars, diamonds alive with inner fires, cluster into knitted groups, becoming swirls or smatters, and others, the ones he finds himself looking at, feeling most akin to, are alone.

Not that he is alone; he is just more often aware of the fact that he is an individual than most, as if he is trapped behind a wall of skin that disallows him to feel as if he is truly a part of something beyond his ever rambling thoughts, and emotional wants, and whims.  It’s not a bad thing, either, just simply is, as many things are; some are meant to meld within the many, becoming a part of something bigger than themselves, and others…

Others were like Dragomir, staring peacefully out over the sea, his breath a trailing ghost on the crisp, autumn air as he sighs with contentedness.

And now the ice is stirring and spring is near
There is no one calling but the sound is clear
And though I'm not yet gone, I'm still not here

Image by Neverrmind@DA - Code by Me

@Ranjiri
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
The children were settled down for the night. Their soft breathing and the occasional rustle of feathers as they moved was calming enough to make me feel like everything was okay. When I looked at Letha and Geronimo in turn my heart felt full. I brushed my muzzle across their sleeping faces and as I turned to walk away Mara settled down between them to rest and watch over them.

Dragomir didn't often wander far after we got the kids settled down for the night. I often suspected when he wandered that it was so he could unwind after a day of healing with hyperactive foals, and crafting materials for a herd. So when I finally found him I paused for a moment, watching the frosty puff of hair as he breathed, and the way the moonlight glided over his frame, highlighting every muscle and scar.

"Dragomir?" I finally called out as I walked toward him, slowly closing the distance between us. He's a good man. The thought hit me suddenly, but it wasn't one that I could disagree with. He was a good man. He's seen me at my worst several times and still seemed to want me around. He took in a child that wasn't his and helped raise her, then again when I found Geronimo.

As I drew near I stepped close enough so that my folded wings would brush against his side, and I lifted my head to look at him. I was silent for a moment before turning to look out at the sea. "What are you looking at?"
"."
wishing on a shooting star
     BUT DREAMS ALONE WON'T GET YOU FAR
image credits

@Dragomir

aud pixel!

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
Her voice draws his eyes back: Ranjiri.

A soft smile rests on his lips before he even beholds her, meeting her ruby eyes with the warmth of a man who loves someone with every fiber of his being. Even if he’s not sure why, he does; maybe it was that, with Ranjiri, at least, he never felt alone. When they were together, they were together, in such a way that Dragomir never felt that their silences were awkward, or that anything he might say would be perceived as foolish, or useless.

She loved him, too. Perhaps that was the difference.

"Looking upon the world," he answers, his smile still in place as he turns his eyes back out upon the sea, "not sure why, though. Something about it is peaceful."

Sidestepping closer to her, his shoulder presses into hers, and he focuses on that warmth, and the contentment that wells forth from his heart at the contact of their skin.

Not as peaceful as being with her, though, he thinks to himself.

And now the ice is stirring and spring is near
There is no one calling but the sound is clear
And though I'm not yet gone, I'm still not here

Image by Neverrmind@DA - Code by Me

@Ranjiri
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3