the Rift

Seeking a male for a fling (updated)

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
So, Naerys is freaking out that the world is ending and she's a young, hormonal mess and a virgin. I'd love for her to have some quick threads before Helovia officially closes and have her lose her virginity before she gets thrown into the rift. I'm not planning on it resulting in a foal (unless someone really wants it to but I can't play it and it would need to be born in the rift).

So anyone up for some quick fun?

I'm also up for other thread ideas if anyone is interested but I will need to keep my numbers down or I won't be able to keep up for the July 12th deadline. <3

Love you all!

(I should also note that it could develop into something more if they both end up in the rift and you'd be interested in it going somewhere. Nae just needs some immediate comfort)

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
SLIDES VOL RIGHT IN (literally)

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
Astarot xD
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
I could see her going for Astarot, honestly. Besides, we were already threading them together before I poofed. It could be kind of cute if it developed further (even if only on her end and she starts crushing on him in the rift).

I love Vol and I'd feel bad but he certainly is getting a fair share of bangs in rn. XD