the Rift

Adoptive mother?

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I'm going to have Ilios bring in his baby saying he knocked up a random horse outside Helovia. I'm trying to figure out how old to make him. Would anyone be interested in being a nurse mare? If not would anyone be willing to take him under their wing?
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily
Calypso is having twins and taking care of little Sarai. Sooo maybe she could help look after the little one? Maybe nurse mare till the twins are born too. Thats how shes going to do it with Sarai technically. I dont think a mare can handle nursing three or four at one time... But if it can be done i'll do it

Goatfairy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5ft 4 :: 24
Goatfairy
I'm planning on bringing Eldala over to the new place. She wouldn't be able to be a nurse mare but she'd be willing to mother the heck out of the baby if you'd like. xD I mean, I'm sure Ilios has other chars who knows him and all that but just thought I'd throw her out there. It'd give her something to do anyways.
.::I play Eldala, Calstron, Laume, and (soon) Akriel !::.

Lia Posts: 0
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 5
Pare
I'm actually bringing in a mare to have his baby! I'm going to try and get her post count up asap so she can have the baby before the swap, so I don't have to mess with taking her over. Then I'll kill her in the SWP and age him up just a bit, unless I find a mare that doesn't already have a horde of kids xD

So if I age him up, I'd love to have Eldala care for him! <3

OOC Account
Goatfairy
Woot! Okie dokie! Just lemme know!! <3 <3 Very excite for this sexy new babes!

Kyros Posts: 1
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 3 months
Pare
@Goatfairy Are you still up for loving an older baby? I have two now, and I'm still hoping to find a nurse mare for one of them. At least one of the boys will need a mommy and nees to be aged! I figure she'll get along with Kyros better than Abigor.

If anyone is open to nursing a mean shit head let me know! <3

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Raeden can nurse a foal :) She already has 2 shit heads what is one more !? Just let me know !!

@Pare

OOC Account
Goatfairy
Bahahahaha, @Raeden is such a Saint I swear. Though, really, Akriel -tries- Rotfl.

Annnd @Kyros yes! Eldala will be very down! <3

Outcast
Pare
Thank you Dressy! <3 You'll be looking after Crowley's kid xD

Dressy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'4 :: 20
Dressy
I ain't scared!!! Bring the demon baby on!! Lmao XD just tag me where you need me love <3

@Kyros

Outcast
Pare
I plan on Zunden dying at the very end and he'll be born the 11th so probably the 12th maybe she can pick him up in the Rift?

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy
So Rae has one of the babes and I have Kyros or Rae got Kyros and Dala is not needed? Just to clarify here. haha

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Outcast
Pare
Rae has Abigor and Dala will have a slight speed aged Kyros :) 3 months is where I plan on stopping him

OOC Account
Goatfairy
Okie dokie! <3 <3