the Rift

Same as everyone else (babies!)

Dingo Posts: 12
Overseer of Trials
Colt :: Hybrid :: 5'1" :: 24
Dingo
From Blu's kindness I have obtained a tribrid foal pass with magic. Two of my boys would be up for sperm donation if anyone is interested!

Kratos is the Prince of Estanzia, a territory in the Rift. He is my newest character and has been played little on Helovia thus far, however I plan to make him my main once we head on over to the new site. No physical magic, but possess passive magic which causes his markings to glow whenever death occurs. The intensity/brightness of the glow indicate how physically close he is to the newly deceased.

I also have Crowley... Who for some reason seems to be missing a good chunk of his profile? xD; He has magic which allows him to place curses on others and passive magic that causes tendrils of darkness to follow him wherever he goes, with faint whispers accompanying it.

So with that said, I'm looking for a willing (or not?) mother that could work out for either of these two, as well as a player for the foal! None of my characters have ever had active children so I would love to make this happen!
Dingo's Current Threads

HP: OVER 9,000

Bunnie the Bonnie Lass Posts: 9
OOC Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 25
Bunnie
I can offer @Beloved to you for either father. Can't play the baby as I'm already at the cap D: cries because THE KNITTER'S CHILDREN

Bunnie the Bonnie Lass Posts: 9
OOC Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 25
Bunnie
I should also add that she cannibalizes her foals... thereby we will also need a birth intervention team.

Isla Posts: 1
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15hh ::
Juniper
I wouldn't mind playing one of their babies! I love the idea of having family, etc.

Do you have a Discord we could take over?

Also, I have a character in mind for the Rift that could possibly have known Kratos in some way? I'm also thinking of potentially bringing back my own Rift character from the event in the future buuut that's still up for debate.

Overseer of Trials
Dingo
I can definitely see Beloved and Crowley making an interesting child, @Bunnie ! ;D I would be up for it.

Juniper! :D I would love if you'd want to play a kiddo from either of my boys. Would the above interest you? Or we can try and find another mother as well, for either of them! Also, I would LOVE to plot with you about your other character! I do have Discord, I'm just not in the Helovia chat xD What's your username on there?
Dingo's Current Threads

Astor Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 27
Astor
Sigh... Wessex can intervene

Isla Posts: 1
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15hh ::
Juniper
@Dingo

We can talk about it on there! My phone doesn't like typing on the forums. My Discord is junnitree#3426

Overseer of Trials
Dingo
@Isla

I sent you a friend request via Discord. My username is appaloosafire#9037
Dingo's Current Threads

Laume Posts: 18
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 1yr
Goatfairy
Eldala can intervene too if needed! <3
-Please Tag Laume In  All Posts So Her Sassy  Ass Doesn't Forget!-

Emily Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'6" :: 25
Emily
For a tribrid, you need all three species I think.

If interested, I can speed age Farah who is a tribrid herself to be the (un)willing mom depending on with stallion is the dad.

She however is not going to the Rift, so a nurse mare would be needed. I'll also offer my girl Calypso for that as well, as she's going over with twins in tow